Game
Ended

Nancy vs Sochaux - 0:0 (Draw)

France - Ligue 2 (soccer) 28. Sep 2018 18:00


loading


Last games of Nancy

L
L
D
L
L
W
L
L
D
L
L
W
W
D
W
D
W
L
L
D
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
22. January Nancy - Guingamp Draw (1-1) 3.25 
19. January Lens - Nancy Lose (2-1) 1.63 
11. January Nancy - Paris FC Lose (1-2) 3 
5. January Le Puy - Nancy Win (0-1) 1.95 
14. December Nancy - Troyes Draw (1-1) 3 
8. December Saint-Louis Neuweg - Nancy Win (0-2) 1.62 
4. December Ajaccio - Nancy Draw (1-1) 3.25 
30. November Orleans - Nancy Win (1-2) 4 
23. November Nancy - Red Star Win (1-0) 2.25 
12. November Brest - Nancy Lose (2-1) 1.58 

Last games of Sochaux

W
D
W
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
D
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
L
D
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
18. January Sochaux - Ajaccio Draw (0-0) 3.12 
11. January Valenciennes - Sochaux Lose (1-0) 2.47 
7. January Lille - Sochaux Lose (1-0) 1.44 
22. December Sochaux - Lorient Win (1-0) 3.65 
14. December Red Star - Sochaux Lose (3-0) 3 
4. December Sochaux - Gazelec Ajaccio Win (2-0) 2.09 
30. November Chateauroux - Sochaux Lose (1-0) 2.44 
23. November Sochaux - Auxerre Lose (1-4) 3.1 
9. November Le Havre - Sochaux Lose (3-2) 1.91 
2. November Paris FC - Sochaux Draw (0-0) 3.13 

Last games of Nancy | Over/Under 2.5

U
U
U
U
U
O
O
U
U
O
U
O
U
O
O
U
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
22. January Nancy - Guingamp Under (1-1) 1.6 
19. January Lens - Nancy Over (2-1) 2.1 
11. January Nancy - Paris FC Over (1-2) 2.84 
14. December Nancy - Troyes Under (1-1) 1.55 
30. November Orleans - Nancy Over (1-2) 2.38 
23. November Nancy - Red Star Under (1-0) 1.5 
12. November Brest - Nancy Over (2-1) 2 
2. November Nancy - Clermont Foot Under (0-1) 1.58 
26. October Valenciennes - Nancy Under (1-1) 1.75 
19. October Nancy - Grenoble Foot 38 Over (1-2) 2.7 

Last games of Sochaux | Over/Under 2.5

O
U
U
U
U
U
U
O
O
O
U
O
O
U
O
U
U
U
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
18. January Sochaux - Ajaccio Under (0-0) 1.61 
11. January Valenciennes - Sochaux Under (1-0) 1.71 
22. December Sochaux - Lorient Under (1-0) 1.74 
14. December Red Star - Sochaux Over (3-0) 2.61 
30. November Chateauroux - Sochaux Under (1-0) 1.67 
23. November Sochaux - Auxerre Over (1-4) 2.34 
9. November Le Havre - Sochaux Over (3-2) 2.29 
2. November Paris FC - Sochaux Under (0-0) 1.52 
26. October Sochaux - Niort Over (0-3) 2.22 
19. October Troyes - Sochaux Over (1-2) 2.41 

Last games of Nancy | Both Teams To Score

N
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
Y
N
Y
N
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
Y
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
22. January Nancy - Guingamp Yes (1-1) 2.06 
19. January Lens - Nancy Yes (2-1) 2.05 
11. January Nancy - Paris FC Yes (1-2) 2.9 
14. December Nancy - Troyes Yes (1-1) 2.1 
8. December Saint-Louis Neuweg - Nancy No (0-2) 1.9 
30. November Orleans - Nancy Yes (1-2) 1.97 
23. November Nancy - Red Star No (1-0) 1.73 
12. November Brest - Nancy Yes (2-1) 2.05 
2. November Nancy - Clermont Foot No (0-1) 1.87 
26. October Valenciennes - Nancy Yes (1-1) 1.87 

Last games of Sochaux | Both Teams To Score

Y
Y
N
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
N
Y
Y
N
N
N
N
N
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
18. January Sochaux - Ajaccio No (0-0) 1.83 
11. January Valenciennes - Sochaux No (1-0) 1.71 
22. December Sochaux - Lorient No (1-0) 1.9 
14. December Red Star - Sochaux No (3-0) 1.75 
30. November Chateauroux - Sochaux No (1-0) 1.95 
23. November Sochaux - Auxerre Yes (1-4) 1.95 
9. November Le Havre - Sochaux Yes (3-2) 2 
2. November Paris FC - Sochaux No (0-0) 1.73 
26. October Sochaux - Niort No (0-3) 1.85 
19. October Troyes - Sochaux Yes (1-2) 2 

Last games of Nancy | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
22. January Nancy - Guingamp H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.68 & 1.36 
19. January Lens - Nancy H/D and H/A (2-1) 1.14 & 1.3 
11. January Nancy - Paris FC D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.47 & 1.46 
14. December Nancy - Troyes H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.62 & 1.34 
30. November Orleans - Nancy D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.76 & 1.42 
23. November Nancy - Red Star H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.3 & 1.43 
12. November Brest - Nancy H/D and H/A (2-1) 1.14 & 1.29 
2. November Nancy - Clermont Foot D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.48 & 1.44 
26. October Valenciennes - Nancy H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.31 & 1.73 
19. October Nancy - Grenoble Foot 38 D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.47 & 1.5 

Last games of Sochaux | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning OddOur prediction
18. January Sochaux - Ajaccio H/D and D/A (0-0) 1.41 & 1.6 H/D | Win 
11. January Valenciennes - Sochaux H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.38 & 1.39 H/D | Win 
22. December Sochaux - Lorient H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.72 & 1.36 D/A | Loss 
14. December Red Star - Sochaux H/D and H/A (3-0) 1.5 & 1.43 D/A | Loss 
30. November Chateauroux - Sochaux H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.37 & 1.45 H/D | Win 
23. November Sochaux - Auxerre D/A and H/A (1-4) 1.56 & 1.44 H/A | Win 
9. November Le Havre - Sochaux H/D and H/A (3-2) 1.24 & 1.35 H/D | Win 
2. November Paris FC - Sochaux H/D and D/A (0-0) 1.25 & 1.85 H/D | Win 
26. October Sochaux - Niort D/A and H/A (0-3) 1.87 & 1.35 H/D | Loss 
19. October Troyes - Sochaux D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.82 & 1.44 H/D | Loss 

STATISTICAL COMPARISON

Nancy
Achievement
Sochaux
25%
% of Wins
30%
50%
% of Losses
55%
25 %
% of Draws
15 %
0.85
Goals scored per match
0.8
1.15
Goals conceded per match
1.3
0.67
Goals scored - HOME
0.9
1.11
Goals conceded - HOME
1.1
1
Goals scored - AWAY
0.7
1.18
Goals conceded - AWAY
1.5
75%
Chance to score goal next match
50%
80%
Chance to concede goal next match
70%
25%
Failure to score matches
50%
20%
Clean sheet matches
30%
30%
Matches over 2.5 goals
35%
5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
15%
1.2
Win margin
1.33
1.2
Losing margin
1.64
55 %
Both teams score - YES
30 %
45 %
Both teams score - NO
70 %
70 %
Matches with ODD score
70 %
30 %
Matches with EVEN score
30 %
2.72
Average win odd - 1X2
2.93
2.02
Average win odd - BTTS
1.92
1.88
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
1.94
50%
Matches WON being favorite
42.86%
50%
Matches LOST being favorite
57.14%
22.22%
Matches WON being underdog
30%
77.78%
Matches LOST being underdog
70%

H2H vs SIMILAR RANKING TEAMS

Nancy - Low Rank
Vs
Sochaux - Low Rank
38
Rank
37
Nancy last 10 home games against Low rank teams
Sochaux last 10 away games against Low rank teams
1
AVG Goals Scored
1
0.9
AVG Goals Conceded
1.3
40% (4)
Games WON
30% (3)
30% (3)
Games LOST
40% (4)
30% (3)
DRAWS
30% (3)
VIEW ALL GAMES

Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms

1.
Brest
61
2.
Metz
56
3.
Clermont Foot
54
4.
Le Havre
53
5.
Auxerre
50
6.
Paris FC
48
7.
Troyes
46
8.
Lorient
45
9.
Lens
44
10.
Orleans
44
11.
Niort
43
12.
Ajaccio
39
13.
Nancy
38
14.
Chateauroux
38
15.
Sochaux
37
16.
Beziers AS
33
17.
Gazelec Ajaccio
33
18.
Valenciennes
33
19.
Red Star
32

GAME REVIEW

On 28. Sep 2018 Ligue 2 Nancy is having a meeting with Sochaux. Lets discuss the game and lets try to find some good soccer predictions out of it. Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be a game where both teams have similar chances to win and score. Nancy has gained 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses from their last 20 games. Last 11 HOME games of Nancy show us 5 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 14. September against Le Havre, resulting in away win (0-1). Last 20 matches of Sochaux show us 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Last 9 AWAY games of Sochaux are: 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. The last AWAY game was on 15. September against Lens and that ended with home win (2-0). From this data, we see two similar-performing teams and a likely chance of DRAW.

Expecting an interesting game between Low ranking team Nancy and Medium ranking team Sochaux. Nancy's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams: 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Sochaux AWAY performance against Low ranking teams: 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Nancy's scoring ability is 1.3 goals scored per game vs Sochaux's 1.6. Defensive performance shows Nancy with 0.9 and Sochaux with 1.8 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Nancy being somewhat superior and probably wins the match.

When we look at the last 20 games of Nancy, we note 5 Overs and 15 Unders. Among the last 20 games of Sochaux, there have been 4 Overs and 16 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Nancy we see 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Sochaux. Sochaux has seen 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Nancy has. Nancy scores an average 0.91 goals each game at home stadium while Sochaux has been scoring 1 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.91 goals per match between both teams. Nancy concedes 1 goals on average and Sochaux 1.44 for a total of 2.44 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 2.2 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Nancy and 20% for Sochaux. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is rather a LOW SCORING game. Our football predictions for OU 2.5 would be UNDER 2.5 Goals

Nancy's last 20 matches show us 4 games where both teams scored and 16 games where only one team scored or none. From Sochaux's last 20 games 7 have seen both teams scoring and 13 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Nancy show us 4 BTS YES and 6 NO's. For Sochaux, we have seen 7 BTS YES and 3 NO's. There is a 45% chance of Nancy scoring today, 55% for Sochaux. Probability of conceding a goal is 75% for Nancy and 70% for Sochaux. Considering all the numbers, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match.

H2H vs SAME TEAMS

Nancy
Sochaux
Home Games
L
0-1
Niort
L
0-3
D
1-1
Orleans
L
0-1
Away Games
L
2-0
Paris FC
D
0-0
L
1-0
Chateauroux
L
1-0
D
1-1
Valenciennes
L
1-0
D
1-1
Ajaccio
W
2-3
L
2-1
Lens
L
2-0


WHO WINS: Nancy 57%, Sochaux 29%, Draw 14%
SCORE PREDICTION: 1 vs 0.86
Over/Under 2.5 Prediction:
UNDER (79%)

Both Teams Socre: NO (64%)