Adana Demirspor vs Eskisehirspor - 4:1 (Home Win)

Turkey - 1. Lig - 22. Nov 2020 18:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (74.7%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Adana Demirspor

W
D
W
D
W
L
W
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Draw (1-1) Adana Demirspor - Samsunspor 1. Lig 
25. Oct Win (0-3) Bandirmaspor - Adana Demirspor 1. Lig 
17. Oct Lose (1-0) Altay - Adana Demirspor 1. Lig 
13. Sep Win (1-3) Bursaspor - Adana Demirspor 1. Lig 
30. Jul Draw (1-1) Adana Demirspor - Karagumruk 1. Lig 
26. Jul Win (4-1) Adana Demirspor - Bursaspor 1. Lig 
22. Jul Draw (0-0) Bursaspor - Adana Demirspor 1. Lig 
18. Jul Win (3-0) Adana Demirspor - Istanbulspor AS 1. Lig 

Last games of Eskisehirspor

L
D
L
L
L
L
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Lose (0-1) Eskisehirspor - Akhisarspor 1. Lig 
17. Oct Draw (1-1) Bandirmaspor - Eskisehirspor 1. Lig 
12. Sep Lose (1-0) Ankaraspor - Eskisehirspor 1. Lig 
19. Jul Lose (0-3) Eskisehirspor - Boluspor 1. Lig 
6. Jul Lose (0-3) Eskisehirspor - Istanbulspor AS 1. Lig 
2. Jul Lose (3-0) Umraniyespor - Eskisehirspor 1. Lig 
27. Jun Draw (2-2) Eskisehirspor - Altay 1. Lig 
20. Jun Lose (1-0) Erzurum BB - Eskisehirspor 1. Lig 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Adana Demirspor
Eskisehirspor
50%
Wins
0%
12.5%
Losses
75%
37.5 %
Draws
25 %
1.88
Goals scored per match
0.38
0.63
Goals conceded per match
1.88
2.25
Goals scored HOME
0.5
0.75
Goals conceded HOME
2.25
1.5
Goals scored AWAY
0.25
0.5
Goals conceded AWAY
1.5
75%
Chance to score goal next match
25%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
100%
25%
Failure to score matches
75%
37.5%
Clean sheets
0%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
25%
Matches over 3.5 goals
12.5%
2.75
Average Win margin
0
1
Average Loss margin
2
50 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
50 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
75 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
25 %
2.49
Average win odd 1X2
2.3
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Adana Demirspor (High Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Eskisehirspor (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against High Ranking teams
2.2
Goals Scored
0.7
1
Goals Conceded
2.2
60% (6)
WON
10% (1)
20% (2)
LOST
70% (7)
20% (2)
DRAW
20% (2)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Samsunspor
60
2.
Adana Demirspor
57
3.
Karagumruk
56
4.
Altay
54
5.
Hatayspor
54
6.
Akhisarspor
52
7.
Ankaraspor
50
8.
Keciorengucu
47
9.
Erzurum BB
47
10.
Bandirmaspor
47
11.
Bursaspor
46
12.
Tuzlaspor
46
13.
Altinordu
45
14.
Istanbulspor AS
45
15.
Giresunspor
40
16.
Umraniyespor
40
17.
Boluspor
37
18.
Adanaspor AS
34
19.
Menemen Bld.
34
20.
Osmanlispor
33
21.
Eskisehirspor
30
22.
Balikesirspor
28
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Adana Demirspor
Eskisehirspor
Home Games
W
4-2
Umraniyespor
W
3-1
D
2-2
Boluspor
L
0-3
W
4-1
Adanaspor AS
D
0-0
W
4-2
Altinordu
W
3-0
D
1-1
Hatayspor
L
0-1
L
2-3
Akhisarspor
L
1-2
W
4-2
Giresunspor
L
0-2
D
2-2
Altay
D
2-2
W
3-0
Istanbulspor AS
L
0-3
Away Games
L
1-0
Altay
D
1-1
W
0-2
Istanbulspor AS
L
1-0
W
1-3
Keciorengucu
W
0-1
L
2-1
Bursaspor
W
0-1
W
2-3
Menemen Bld.
L
3-1
D
2-2
Karagumruk
L
2-0
W
1-2
Erzurum BB
L
1-0
W
2-3
Umraniyespor
L
3-0
W
0-3
Bandirmaspor
D
1-1


Winner: Adana Demirspor - 67%, Eskisehirspor - 17%, Draw 17%
Score prediction: 1.97 vs 1.11
O/U 2.5: OVER (64%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (56%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Likely, its gonna be a goal-filled game where favourite probably takes the win. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Adana Demirspor has collected 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Their last HOME game was on 1. November against Samsunspor and it ended with draw (1-1). If we look at the last 8 games of Eskisehirspor, we note 0 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are following: 0 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 17. October vs Bandirmaspor and the outcome was draw (1-1). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see Adana Demirspor taking an easy WIN as they have much better historical records. Our football tip for 1X2: Adana Demirspor to win! High confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between High ranking Adana Demirspor and Low ranking team Eskisehirspor. Adana Demirspor's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Eskisehirspor AWAY performance against High ranking teams: 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Adana Demirspor's attacking performance is 2.2 goals per game. Same stats for Eskisehirspor shows us 1. On the defensive side, we have Adana Demirspor with 0.9 and Eskisehirspor with 1.8 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see Adana Demirspor being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Adana Demirspor to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Adana Demirspor show us 4 Over 2.5 Goals and 4 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Eskisehirspor have seen 4 Over 2.5´s and 4 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Adana Demirspor it shows us 6 Overs and 4 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Eskisehirspor. Eskisehirspor has had 5 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Adana Demirspor. Adana Demirspor is scoring an average of 2.25 goals per game at home when Eskisehirspor scores 0.25 goals per game away. This makes an average of 2.5 goals per match between the teams. Adana Demirspor concedes 0.75 goals on average per game and Eskisehirspor 1.5. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 2.25 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.4 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Adana Demirspor and 50% for Eskisehirspor. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it probably is an OVER 2.5 match. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick OVER 2.5! Medium confidence.

From Adana Demirspor's last 8 encounters 4 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 4 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Eskisehirspor's last 8 games, it is 2 with both teams scoring and 6 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Adana Demirspor had 5 games where both teams scored and 5 where at least one did not. For Eskisehirspor, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 75% chance of Adana Demirspor scoring today and 25% for Eskisehirspor scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Adana Demirspor and 100% for Eskisehirspor. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!