Bandirmaspor - Keciorengucu - 1:1 (Draw)



Turkey 1. Lig 23. Feb 10:30

Score Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 37.5%
D 30.2%
A 32.3%

Check PRO Tips

Bandirmaspor

L
L
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
L
1X2
O
U
O
U
O
O
U
O
O
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
19. Feb Loss (2-1) Eskisehirspor - Bandirmaspor 
13. Feb Win (2-1) Bandirmaspor - Istanbulspor AS 
5. Feb Loss (3-1) Samsunspor - Bandirmaspor 
3. Jan Win (2-0) Bandirmaspor - Altay 
27. Dec Win (1-2) Adanaspor AS - Bandirmaspor 
19. Dec Win (2-1) Bandirmaspor - Ankaraspor 
29. Nov Win (1-0) Bandirmaspor - Balikesirspor 
22. Nov Win (0-6) Tuzlaspor - Bandirmaspor 
7. Nov Loss (0-1) Bandirmaspor - Giresunspor 
25. Oct Loss (0-3) Bandirmaspor - Adana Demirspor 

Keciorengucu

W
W
L
W
D
L
L
W
W
L
1X2
O
U
U
O
U
U
U
U
O
U
2.5
N
N
N
Y
N
N
N
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
19. Feb Loss (0-1) Keciorengucu - Umraniyespor 
13. Feb Win (0-4) Altay - Keciorengucu 
7. Feb Win (1-0) Keciorengucu - Adanaspor AS 
30. Jan Loss (1-0) Ankaraspor - Keciorengucu 
2. Jan Loss (0-1) Keciorengucu - Bursaspor 
27. Dec Draw (0-0) Menemenspor - Keciorengucu 
19. Dec Win (2-1) Keciorengucu - Balikesirspor 
9. Dec Loss (0-1) Keciorengucu - Giresunspor 
29. Nov Win (1-0) Keciorengucu - Adana Demirspor 
22. Nov Win (6-0) Keciorengucu - Akhisarspor 

Statistics

Bandirmaspor
Keciorengucu
60 %
Win
50 %
40 %
Lost
40 %
0 %
Draw
10 %
1.7
Avg Scored
1.4
1.2
Avg Conceded
0.5
1.17
Score@Home
1.43
1
Concede@Home
0.57
2.5
Score@Away
1.33
1.5
Concede@Away
0.33
20 %
Failure to score
50 %
30 %
Clean sheet
50 %
70 %
Over 2.5
30 %
20 %
Over 3.5
20 %
50 %
Both Score YES
10 %
50 %
Both Score NO
90 %
70 %
Final ODD
70 %
30 %
Final EVEN
30 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction: Lets have a look at the basic past data. Bandirmaspor has got 6 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses during the last 8 games. Their last 4 home games shows us 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. The most recent game at home was on 13. February against Istanbulspor AS and it ended up as a home win (2-1). Meanwhile, looking at the last 8 games of Keciorengucu, we see 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Their last 3 away games shows us 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. The most recent one was on 13. February against Altay and it ended up as away win (0-4). Taking all of this into consideration, we expect Bandirmaspor being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Bandirmaspor to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction: It's a match involving High ranking Bandirmaspor and High ranking Keciorengucu. Bandirmaspor's last 10 home games against High ranking teams shows us 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. At the same time, Keciorengucu's away performance against High ranking teams shows 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. How about other basic stats? Bandirmaspor's strike power is 1.3 goals per game vs 1.4 for Keciorengucu. While looking at the defensive side, Bandirmaspor is performing 1.1 and Keciorengucu 0.6 conceded goals per game. Taking all the ranking-based facts into account, expect that Keciorengucu is a bit better and could win this match. Football prediction for 1X2: pick Keciorengucu!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: Last 8 games of Bandirmaspor shows us 6 games going over and 2 under 2.5 goals. Last 8 matches of Keciorengucu have seen 2 overs and 6 unders. Ranking-based O/U stats of Bandirmaspor shows us 5 overs and 5 unders during the last 10 home games against teams who perform in similar manner as Keciorengucu. Meanwhile, Keciorengucu had 4 overs and 6 unders in their last 10 away encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Bandirmaspor. How about other stats? Bandirmaspor scores an average of 1.75 goals at home stadium while Keciorengucu has been scoring 1.33 goals at away. When we get these indicators combined, we expect a total of 3.08 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Bandirmaspor concedes 0.5 and Keciorengucu 0.33 goals an average. Taking those numbers together, we get a total of 0.83 goals conceded per match. From all this info, expect about 2 goals in this match. One additional fact: history shows that 75% of games end over 2.5 for Bandirmaspor and 25% for Keciorengucu. It is a match with 2-3 goals and thus it is very difficult to give a proper prediction. Under over 2.5 prediction: no bet!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Bandirmaspor's last 8 games, we see 5 going bts-yes's and 3 no's. From Keciorengucu's last 8 games, 1 have seen Yes's and 7 No's. When looking at the ranking-based BTS stats, Bandirmaspor had 5 Yes's and 5 No's. Meanwhile for Keciorengucu, we see 4 Yes's and 6 No's. There is a 100% chance of Bandirmaspor scoring in this game, the same for Keciorengucu is 37.5%. Probability of conceding a goal in next match is 62.5% for Bandirmaspor and 62.5% for Keciorengucu. It is quite unclear if Bts-Yes or No. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!

Power Ranking

1.
Samsunspor
63
2.
Keciorengucu
56
3.
Altay
54
4.
Adana Demirspor
54
5.
Istanbulspor AS
52
6.
Bandirmaspor
51
7.
Giresunspor
50
8.
Altinordu
46
9.
Tuzlaspor
44
10.
Menemenspor
43
11.
Umraniyespor
42
12.
Bursaspor
38
13.
Boluspor
38
14.
Adanaspor AS
36
15.
Akhisarspor
36
16.
Menemen Bld.
34
17.
Balikesirspor
28
18.
Ankaraspor
28
19.
Eskisehirspor
20
loading

Ranking Analysis

Bandirmaspor at HOME vs High Rank
Keciorengucu at AWAY vs High Rank
1.2
Score
1
1
Concede
0.5
30%
Won
30%
20%
Lost
20%
50%
Draw
50%
40%
O 2.5
20%
60%
U 2.5
80%
50%
BTS Y
30%
50%
BTS N
70%

Result vs Same Team

Bandirmaspor
Keciorengucu
Home
L
0-3
Adana Demirspor
W
1-0
L
0-1
Giresunspor
L
0-1
W
1-0
Balikesirspor
W
2-1
W
2-1
Istanbulspor AS
D
1-1
Away
L
2-1
Umraniyespor
W
1-2


Winner: Team 1 - 20% Team 2 - 40%
Score prediction: 0.8 - 1.3
Over Under 2.5: Over - 50%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 50%