Dornbirn - Kapfenberg - 3:1 (Home Win)



Austria 2. Liga 23. Feb 17:30

Score Prediction 2-3
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Over

H 39.2%
D 27.1%
A 33.7%

Check PRO Tips

Dornbirn

W
D
W
L
W
L
D
D
W
L
1X2
O
U
U
O
O
O
U
U
U
O
2.5
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
27. Feb Loss (1-3) Dornbirn - Grazer 
20. Feb Win (0-1) Floridsdorfer AC - Dornbirn 
12. Dec Draw (1-1) Vorwarts Steyr - Dornbirn 
5. Dec Draw (0-0) Dornbirn - Austria Vienna II 
27. Nov Loss (1-2) Dornbirn - Liefering 
21. Nov Win (0-3) FC Juniors - Dornbirn 
7. Nov Loss (0-3) Dornbirn - Lafnitz 
1. Nov Win (0-1) A. Lustenau - Dornbirn 
23. Oct Draw (0-0) Dornbirn - Horn 
3. Oct Win (1-2) BW Linz - Dornbirn 

Kapfenberg

W
L
L
L
D
W
W
D
W
D
1X2
O
U
O
U
U
O
U
U
O
U
2.5
N
N
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
28. Feb Draw (1-1) Wacker Innsbruck - Kapfenberg 
20. Feb Win (3-1) Kapfenberg - Grazer 
5. Feb Draw (1-1) Kapfenberg - Wolfsberger AC 
15. Dec Win (2-0) Kapfenberg - BW Linz 
4. Dec Win (0-3) SK Rapid Vienna (Am) - Kapfenberg 
27. Nov Draw (0-0) Kapfenberg - Amstetten 
24. Nov Loss (0-2) Kapfenberg - A. Lustenau 
20. Nov Loss (6-1) Liefering - Kapfenberg 
30. Oct Loss (2-0) Lafnitz - Kapfenberg 
23. Oct Win (0-5) FC Juniors - Kapfenberg 

Statistics

Dornbirn
Kapfenberg
40 %
Win
40 %
30 %
Lost
30 %
30 %
Draw
30 %
1
Avg Scored
1.6
1
Avg Conceded
1.3
0.4
Score@Home
1.2
1.6
Concede@Home
0.8
1.6
Score@Away
2
0.4
Concede@Away
1.8
30 %
Failure to score
30 %
50 %
Clean sheet
40 %
50 %
Over 2.5
40 %
10 %
Over 3.5
30 %
40 %
Both Score YES
40 %
60 %
Both Score NO
60 %
60 %
Final ODD
30 %
40 %
Final EVEN
70 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction: Lets have a look at the past performance of both teams. Dornbirn has got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 games. Their last 4 home games shows us 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The most recent game at HOME was on 5. December against Austria Vienna II, resulting in draw (0-0). Meanwhile, if we look at the last 8 games of Kapfenberg, we note 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Their last 3 away games are following: 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. The most recent away game was on 4. December against SK Rapid Vienna (Am) and it ending up as away win (0-3). Looking at the data mentioned above, expect Dornbirn to be in a better form with more chances to win. Soccer tip for 1X2: Dornbirn to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction: It's a match involving Medium ranking Dornbirn and Low ranking Kapfenberg. Dornbirn's last 10 home games against Low ranking teams shows us 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. At the same time, Kapfenberg's away performance against Medium ranking teams shows 3 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses. How about other ranking analysis stats? Dornbirn's attack power shows us an average of 1.3 goals per game vs 1.2 for Kapfenberg. Ranking-factored defense power shows 1.8 conceded goals for Dornbirn and 2.1 for Kapfenberg. While ooking at the the rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysis expect Dornbirn being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Dornbirn to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 8 games of Dornbirn witness 3 overs and 5 unders. Among the last 8 games of Kapfenberg, there was 3 overs and 5 unders. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, what we see is: Dornbirn had 6 overs and 4 unders in their last 10 home games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Kapfenberg. Meanwhile, Kapfenberg has seen 6 overs and 4 unders in their last 10 away games against teams with similar performance as Dornbirn. How about other stats? Dornbirn is scoring an average of 0.25 goals at home and Kapfenberg 1.33 goals away. This makes an average of 1.58 goals per match between the two teams. On the defensive side, Dornbirn concedes 1.25 and Kapfenberg 2.67 goals an average. Taking those numbers together, we get a total of 3.92 goals conceded per match. From the stats previously mentioned, expect to see 2.8 goals in this match. One additional fact: history shows that 37.5% of games end up over 2.5 for Dornbirn and 37.5% for Kapfenberg. It will be 2 or 3 goals total. Under over 2.5 tip: no bet!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? From Dornbirn's last 8 encounters, 2 have been games where both teams scored and 6 where only one team scored (or no goals at all). During Kapfenberg's last 8 games, there have been 3 with both teams scoring and 5 with only one team scoring/no score. When considering the ranking-based BTS stats, Dornbirn had 6 games where both teams scored and 4 where at least one team did not score. For Kapfenberg, we have seen 1 Bts-Yes and 9 No's. There is a 62.5% chance of Dornbirn and 62.5% chance for Kapfenberg scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 37.5% for Dornbirn and 62.5% for Kapfenberg. It is quite unclear if Bts-Yes or No. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!

Power Ranking

1.
Liefering
60
2.
A. Klagenfurt
56
3.
Lafnitz
56
4.
BW Linz
52
5.
Amstetten
46
6.
Wacker Innsbruck
45
7.
Dornbirn
44
8.
Austria Vienna II
44
9.
Grazer
43
10.
SK Rapid Vienna (Am)
42
11.
Floridsdorfer AC
42
12.
Horn
39
13.
Kapfenberg
39
14.
A. Lustenau
38
15.
FC Juniors
35
16.
Vorwarts Steyr
35
loading

Ranking Analysis

Dornbirn at HOME vs Low Rank
Kapfenberg at AWAY vs Medium Rank
1.2
Score
1
1.8
Concede
2.2
20%
Won
20%
40%
Lost
70%
40%
Draw
10%
60%
O 2.5
60%
40%
U 2.5
40%
60%
BTS Y
50%
40%
BTS N
50%

Result vs Same Team

Dornbirn
Kapfenberg
Home
L
0-4
Amstetten
D
0-0
W
5-2
Horn
W
3-1
D
1-1
Austria Vienna II
L
0-3
L
1-3
Grazer
W
3-1
Away
D
1-1
A. Klagenfurt
L
3-2
L
5-1
Liefering
L
3-2
D
1-1
Grazer
L
2-0
W
1-2
FC Juniors
W
0-5
D
1-1
Vorwarts Steyr
W
0-3
W
0-1
Floridsdorfer AC
L
2-0


Winner: Team 1 - 50% Team 2 - 50%
Score prediction: 1.45 - 1.85
Over Under 2.5: Over - 60%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 60%