Chelsea - Real Madrid - 2:0 (Home Win)



Europe Champions League 5. May 22:00

Score Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 43.9%
D 28.7%
A 27.4%

View PRO Tipster

Chelsea

L
W
L
W
D
W
D
W
W
L
1X2
O
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
O
U
2.5
Y
N
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
N
BTS
 Last Games  
12. May Loss (0-1) Chelsea - Arsenal 
8. May Win (1-2) Manchester City - Chelsea 
1. May Win (2-0) Chelsea - Fulham 
27. Apr Draw (1-1) Real Madrid - Chelsea 
24. Apr Win (0-1) West Ham - Chelsea 
20. Apr Draw (0-0) Chelsea - Brighton 
17. Apr Win (1-0) Chelsea - Manchester City 
13. Apr Loss (0-1) Chelsea - FC Porto 
7. Apr Win (0-2) FC Porto - Chelsea 
3. Apr Loss (2-5) Chelsea - West Brom 

Real Madrid

W
W
D
D
W
D
D
W
D
W
1X2
U
O
U
U
O
U
U
U
O
O
2.5
N
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
13. May Win (1-4) Granada CF - Real Madrid 
9. May Draw (2-2) Real Madrid - Sevilla 
1. May Win (2-0) Real Madrid - Osasuna 
27. Apr Draw (1-1) Real Madrid - Chelsea 
24. Apr Draw (0-0) Real Madrid - Betis 
21. Apr Win (0-3) Cadiz CF - Real Madrid 
18. Apr Draw (0-0) Getafe - Real Madrid 
14. Apr Draw (0-0) Liverpool - Real Madrid 
6. Apr Win (3-1) Real Madrid - Liverpool 
3. Apr Win (2-0) Real Madrid - Eibar 

Statistics

Chelsea
Real Madrid
50 %
Win
50 %
30 %
Lost
0 %
20 %
Draw
50 %
1.1
Avg Scored
1.7
0.9
Avg Conceded
0.5
0.83
Score@Home
1.67
1.17
Concede@Home
0.67
1.5
Score@Away
1.75
0.5
Concede@Away
0.25
30 %
Failure to score
30 %
50 %
Clean sheet
60 %
20 %
Over 2.5
40 %
10 %
Over 3.5
30 %
30 %
Both Score YES
40 %
70 %
Both Score NO
60 %
60 %
Final ODD
20 %
40 %
Final EVEN
80 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Chelsea achieved 6 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 7 at home resulted in 4 wins, 1 draws, and 2 losses. During the most recent game on 1. May against Fulham, the final result ended in a home win (2-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Real Madrid resulted in 6 wins, 4 draws, and 0 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 2 wins, 2 draws, and 0 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 21. April against Cadiz CF and ending as another away game away win (0-3). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between High-ranking Chelsea and Top-ranking Real Madrid. A review of Chelsea's last 10 home games against Top-ranking teams shows us 5 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses. Meanwhile, Real Madrid's away performance against High-ranking teams has delivered 7 wins, 2 draws, and 1 losses. On the offensive side, Chelsea's strike power is 1.4 goals per game as opposed to 1.4 for Real Madrid. By examining the defensive side, Chelsea is performing with a result of 0.8 and Real Madrid 0.5 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Real Madrid is a bit better and could win this match. Football prediction for 1X2: pick Real Madrid!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Chelsea witness 1 games with over 2.5 goals and 9 games under. Among the last 10 games of Real Madrid, there were 4 over and 6 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Chelsea having 5 over and 5 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Real Madrid. Meanwhile, Real Madrid has seen 3 over and 7 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Chelsea. On the offensive side, Chelsea scores an average of 1.29 goals at home stadium games whilst Real Madrid has been scoring 1.5 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 2.79 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Chelsea concedes 0.86 and Real Madrid 0.25 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 1.11 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 10% of games result in over 2.5 for Chelsea and 40% for Real Madrid. Football prediction for OU 2.5: bet UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Chelsea's last 10 games, we can see 2 games where both teams score and 8 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Real Madrid's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Chelsea last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 2 yes and 8 no. The same for Real Madrid shows 4 yes and 6 no. There is a 80% chance of Chelsea scoring in this game whilst Real Madrid has a 70% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 30% for Chelsea and 40% for Real Madrid. Football prediction for BTS: pick No!

Power Ranking

1.
Ajax
70
2.
Bayern Munich
68
3.
Manchester City
67
4.
Inter
66
5.
Salzburg
65
6.
Dyn. Kyiv
64
7.
Chelsea
61
8.
Real Madrid
61
9.
Barcelona
60
10.
Manchester Utd
60
11.
Ferencvaros
59
12.
Club Brugge KV
58
13.
Atalanta
58
14.
Olympiacos Piraeus
56
15.
Paris SG
56
16.
Dortmund
56
17.
FC Porto
56
18.
Lokomotiv Moscow
56
19.
Sevilla
56
20.
Zenit
55
21.
Midtjylland
54
22.
Shakhtar Donetsk
53
23.
Juventus
53
24.
Atl. Madrid
51
25.
Lazio
49
26.
RB Leipzig
48
27.
Liverpool
46
28.
B. Monchengladbach
44
29.
Rennes
43
30.
Marseille
41
31.
Krasnodar
38
32.
Basaksehir
38
loading

Ranking Analysis

Chelsea at HOME vs Top Rank
Real Madrid at AWAY vs High Rank
1.4
Score
1.1
0.4
Concede
1.1
50%
Won
40%
20%
Lost
30%
30%
Draw
30%
30%
O 2.5
30%
70%
U 2.5
70%
10%
BTS Y
50%
90%
BTS N
50%

Result vs Same Team

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Home
L
0-2
Liverpool
W
3-1
D
0-0
Sevilla
D
2-2
W
2-0
Atl. Madrid
W
2-0
Away
L
5-3
Liverpool
D
0-0
W
0-4
Sevilla
W
0-1
W
0-1
Atl. Madrid
D
1-1
W
1-2
Manchester City
L
2-1


Winner: Team 1 - 43% Team 2 - 29%
Score prediction: 1.29 - 1.29
Over Under 2.5: Under - 57%
Both Teams Socre: No - 57%