Blackburn - Stoke - 1:1 (Draw)

England - Championship - 16. Jan 2021 17:00

FREE Score Prediction 0-1
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Blackburn

L
L
W
L
D
L
W
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
9. Jan Lose (0-1) Blackburn - Doncaster FA Cup 
2. Jan Win (0-2) Birmingham - Blackburn Championship 
29. Dec Lose (2-1) Huddersfield - Blackburn Championship 
26. Dec Draw (1-1) Blackburn - Sheffield Wed Championship 
19. Dec Lose (1-0) Stoke - Blackburn Championship 
16. Dec Win (2-1) Blackburn - Rotherham Championship 
12. Dec Lose (1-2) Blackburn - Norwich Championship 
9. Dec Lose (1-0) Bristol City - Blackburn Championship 

Last games - Stoke

D
W
L
D
D
L
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
22. Jan Lose (1-2) Stoke - Watford Championship 
9. Jan Lose (0-4) Stoke - Leicester FA Cup 
2. Jan Lose (0-1) Stoke - Bournemouth Championship 
29. Dec Draw (1-1) Stoke - Nottingham Championship 
26. Dec Draw (0-0) Coventry - Stoke Championship 
23. Dec Lose (1-3) Stoke - Tottenham EFL Cup 
19. Dec Win (1-0) Stoke - Blackburn Championship 
15. Dec Draw (0-0) QPR - Stoke Championship 
STATISTICS
Blackburn
Stoke
25 %
Wins
13 %
63 %
Losses
50 %
13 %
Draws
38 %
0.88
Avg Scored
0.5
1.13
Avg Conceded
1.38
1
Score@Home
0.67
1.25
Concede@Home
1.83
0.75
Score@Away
0
1
Concede@Away
0
38 %
Failure to score
50 %
13 %
Clean sheets
38 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
0 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
50 %
Both Score YES
38 %
50 %
Both Score NO
63 %
75 %
Matches ODD
38 %
25 %
Matches EVEN
63 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Blackburn (Medium Rank) HOME games vs Medium Rank
Stoke (Medium Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
1.5
SCORED
0.9
1.3
CONCEDED
0.1
40%
WON
50%
20%
LOST
0%
40%
DRAW
50%
50%
OVER 2.5
10%
50%
UNDER 2.5
90%
70%
BTTS YES
10%
30%
BTTS NO
90%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Norwich
60
2.
Swansea
57
3.
Brentford
56
4.
Bournemouth
52
5.
Barnsley
49
6.
Middlesbrough
49
7.
Watford
48
8.
Reading
47
9.
Blackburn
44
10.
Stoke
43
11.
Cardiff
43
12.
Nottingham
42
13.
Millwall
42
14.
Bristol City
42
15.
Huddersfield
41
16.
Preston
40
17.
Luton
39
18.
Sheffield Wed
39
19.
Derby
37
20.
Coventry
37
21.
Birmingham
35
22.
QPR
35
23.
Rotherham
34
24.
Fulham
34
25.
Wycombe
33
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Blackburn
Stoke
Home Games
W
3-0
Hull
W
5-1
D
2-2
Swansea
W
2-0
W
3-1
Bristol City
L
0-2
D
0-0
Cardiff
W
2-0
L
0-1
Nottingham
D
1-1
D
0-0
Middlesbrough
L
0-2
W
2-1
Barnsley
W
4-0
L
1-2
Norwich
L
2-3
W
2-1
Rotherham
W
1-0
Away Games
L
3-0
Derby
L
4-0
L
2-0
Wigan
L
3-0
L
1-0
Millwall
D
0-0
L
3-2
Luton
D
1-1
W
0-4
Coventry
D
0-0
L
2-0
Swansea
L
2-0
W
0-3
Preston
W
0-1
L
1-0
Bristol City
D
1-1


WINNER: TEAM 1 35%, TEAM 2 47%
Score prediction: 1.24 - 1.18
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 56%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 68%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be the favourite to win. Most probably 1-0 or 2-0. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Blackburn has collected 2 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Their last HOME game was on 9. January against Doncaster and it ended with away win (0-1). Last 8 matches of Stoke show us 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. The last AWAY game was on 26. December against Coventry and that ended with draw (0-0). From this data, we see two similar-performing teams and a likely chance of DRAW. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

This will be a match involving Medium ranking team Blackburn and Medium ranking team Stoke. Blackburn's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. At the same time Stoke AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 6 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Blackburn's scoring ability is 1.5 goals scored per game vs Stoke's 1.2. Defensive performance shows Blackburn with 1.5 and Stoke with 0.1 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say that Stoke is a bit better and could win this match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Stoke to win! Medium confidence.

From last 8 games of Blackburn we see 3 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 5 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Stoke have seen 2 Overs and 6 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Blackburn it has been 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Stoke. Stoke has seen 2 Overs and 8 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Blackburn. Blackburn is scoring an average of 1 goals per game at home when Stoke scores 0 goals per game away. This makes an average of 1 goals per match between the teams. Blackburn concedes 1.25 goals on average per game and Stoke 0. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 1.25 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 1.1 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Blackburn and 25% for Stoke. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it is obviously UNDER 2.5 GOALS goals match. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! High confidence.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Blackburn's last 8 games, we see 4 ´both teams scored´ and 4 ´only one team/no score´. From Stoke's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Blackburn had 7 BTTS YES and 3 NO's. For Stoke, we have seen 1 BTTS YES and 9 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Blackburn scoring in this game, the percent for Stoke is 37.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 87.5% for Blackburn and 50% for Stoke. Looking at the stats above, it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!