Middlesbrough vs Norwich - 0:1 (Away Win)

England - Championship - 21. Nov 2020 17:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 2-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (33.3%)
Draw (29.8%)
Away (37%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Middlesbrough

W
D
W
D
W
W
D
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Draw (0-0) Brentford - Middlesbrough Championship 
3. Nov Draw (0-0) Blackburn - Middlesbrough Championship 
31. Oct Win (1-0) Middlesbrough - Nottingham Championship 
27. Oct Win (2-0) Middlesbrough - Coventry Championship 
24. Oct Draw (1-1) Cardiff - Middlesbrough Championship 
20. Oct Win (0-1) Bristol City - Middlesbrough Championship 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) Middlesbrough - Reading Championship 
3. Oct Win (2-1) Middlesbrough - Barnsley Championship 

Last games of Norwich

L
W
W
W
D
W
D
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Win (1-0) Norwich - Swansea Championship 
3. Nov Draw (0-0) Norwich - Millwall Championship 
31. Oct Win (1-3) Bristol City - Norwich Championship 
27. Oct Draw (1-1) Brentford - Norwich Championship 
24. Oct Win (2-1) Norwich - Wycombe Championship 
20. Oct Win (1-0) Norwich - Birmingham Championship 
17. Oct Win (1-2) Rotherham - Norwich Championship 
3. Oct Lose (0-1) Norwich - Derby Championship 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Middlesbrough
Norwich
50%
Wins
62.5%
0%
Losses
12.5%
50 %
Draws
25 %
0.88
Goals scored per match
1.25
0.25
Goals conceded per match
0.63
1.25
Goals scored HOME
0.8
0.25
Goals conceded HOME
0.4
0.5
Goals scored AWAY
2
0.25
Goals conceded AWAY
1
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
75%
25%
Chance to concede goal next match
62.5%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
25%
75%
Clean sheets
37.5%
12.5%
Matches over 2.5 goals
37.5%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
12.5%
1.25
Average Win margin
1.2
0
Average Loss margin
1
25 %
Both teams score YES
50 %
75 %
Both teams score NO
50 %
37.5 %
Matches ODD score
62.5 %
62.5 %
Matches EVEN score
37.5 %
2.91
Average win odd 1X2
2.67
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
83.33%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
16.67%
100%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
0%
Matches LOST as Underdog
0%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Middlesbrough (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Norwich (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.3
Goals Scored
1
1.4
Goals Conceded
1.4
30% (3)
WON
40% (4)
30% (3)
LOST
50% (5)
40% (4)
DRAW
10% (1)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Leeds
60
2.
Stoke
58
3.
Bristol City
54
4.
Hull
52
5.
Swansea
52
6.
Millwall
50
7.
Brentford
49
8.
Charlton
49
9.
Reading
49
10.
Bournemouth
48
11.
Coventry
46
12.
Barnsley
46
13.
Luton
46
14.
Middlesbrough
46
15.
Fulham
44
16.
Rotherham
44
17.
Preston
43
18.
Cardiff
43
19.
Blackburn
43
20.
Birmingham
41
21.
West Brom
40
22.
Huddersfield
40
23.
Watford
40
24.
Wycombe
38
25.
Wigan
37
26.
Norwich
37
27.
Sheffield Wed
37
28.
QPR
36
29.
Nottingham
35
30.
Derby
30
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Middlesbrough
Norwich
Home Games
D
1-1
Tottenham
D
2-2
D
2-2
Derby
L
0-1
D
1-1
Birmingham
W
1-0
L
0-3
Swansea
W
1-0
D
1-1
Bournemouth
W
1-0
Away Games
W
0-2
Preston
W
2-4
L
2-1
Tottenham
L
2-1
L
3-2
Brentford
D
1-1
L
1-0
Watford
L
2-1
W
0-1
Bristol City
W
1-3


Winner: Middlesbrough - 10%, Norwich - 50%, Draw 40%
Score prediction: 1.1 vs 1.45
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (55%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (60%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Game odds suggest its going to be a goal-filled game where favourite probably takes the win. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Middlesbrough has collected 4 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Their last HOME game was on 31. October against Nottingham and it ended with home win (1-0). If we look at the last 8 games of Norwich, we note 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are following: 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 31. October vs Bristol City and the outcome was away win (1-3). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see a high chance of DRAW as both teams have similar past performance. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Middlesbrough and Low ranking team Norwich. Middlesbrough's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Norwich AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Middlesbrough's scoring power is 1.4 goals per game vs Norwich's 0.9. Looking at the defensive side, Middlesbrough is performing 1.6 and Norwich 1.3 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Middlesbrough being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Middlesbrough to win! Medium confidence.

From last 8 games of Middlesbrough we see 1 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 7 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Norwich have seen 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Middlesbrough it has been 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Norwich. Norwich has seen 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough is scoring an average of 1.25 goals per game at home when Norwich scores 2 goals per game away. This makes an average of 3.25 goals per match between the teams. Middlesbrough concedes 0.25 goals on average per game and Norwich 1. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 1.25 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.3 goals per match. History shows that 12.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Middlesbrough and 37.5% for Norwich. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it is possibly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 goals scored. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! Medium confidence.

Middlesbrough's last 8 matches show us 2 games where both teams scored and 6 games where only one team scored or none. From Norwich's last 8 games 4 have seen both teams scoring and 4 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Middlesbrough show us 7 BTS YES and 3 NO's. For Norwich, we have seen 5 BTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Middlesbrough scoring today, 75% for Norwich. Probability of conceding a goal is 25% for Middlesbrough and 62.5% for Norwich. Considering all the numbers, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.