Preston vs Sheffield Wed - 1:0 (Home Win)

England - Championship - 21. Nov 2020 17:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (40.9%)
Draw (29.7%)
Away (29.4%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Preston

L
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Lose (2-1) Rotherham - Preston Championship 
31. Oct Lose (1-2) Preston - Birmingham Championship 
28. Oct Lose (0-2) Preston - Millwall Championship 
24. Oct Win (1-2) Huddersfield - Preston Championship 
21. Oct Win (0-2) QPR - Preston Championship 
18. Oct Lose (0-1) Preston - Cardiff Championship 
26. Sep Lose (0-1) Preston - Stoke Championship 
23. Sep Lose (0-2) Preston - Brighton EFL Cup 

Last games of Sheffield Wed

D
W
L
L
L
L
W
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Draw (0-0) Sheffield Wed - Millwall Championship 
3. Nov Win (1-0) Sheffield Wed - Bournemouth Championship 
31. Oct Lose (1-0) Wycombe - Sheffield Wed Championship 
28. Oct Lose (3-0) Rotherham - Sheffield Wed Championship 
24. Oct Lose (0-1) Sheffield Wed - Luton Championship 
21. Oct Lose (1-2) Sheffield Wed - Brentford Championship 
17. Oct Win (0-1) Birmingham - Sheffield Wed Championship 
3. Oct Draw (1-1) Sheffield Wed - QPR Championship 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Preston
Sheffield Wed
25%
Wins
25%
75%
Losses
50%
0 %
Draws
25 %
0.75
Goals scored per match
0.5
1.38
Goals conceded per match
1
0.2
Goals scored HOME
0.6
1.6
Goals conceded HOME
0.8
1.67
Goals scored AWAY
0.33
1
Goals conceded AWAY
1.33
50%
Chance to score goal next match
50%
87.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
62.5%
50%
Failure to score matches
50%
12.5%
Clean sheets
37.5%
37.5%
Matches over 2.5 goals
25%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
0%
1.5
Average Win margin
1
1.33
Average Loss margin
1.5
37.5 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
62.5 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
62.5 %
Matches ODD score
75 %
37.5 %
Matches EVEN score
25 %
3.07
Average win odd 1X2
3.34
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
16.67%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
83.33%
Matches LOST as Favorite
100%
50%
Matches WON as Underdog
66.67%
50%
Matches LOST as Underdog
33.33%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Preston (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Sheffield Wed (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.1
Goals Scored
1.1
1.3
Goals Conceded
1.2
30% (3)
WON
40% (4)
60% (6)
LOST
50% (5)
10% (1)
DRAW
10% (1)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Leeds
60
2.
Stoke
58
3.
Bristol City
54
4.
Hull
52
5.
Swansea
52
6.
Millwall
50
7.
Brentford
49
8.
Charlton
49
9.
Reading
49
10.
Bournemouth
48
11.
Coventry
46
12.
Barnsley
46
13.
Luton
46
14.
Middlesbrough
46
15.
Fulham
44
16.
Rotherham
44
17.
Preston
43
18.
Cardiff
43
19.
Blackburn
43
20.
Birmingham
41
21.
West Brom
40
22.
Huddersfield
40
23.
Watford
40
24.
Wycombe
38
25.
Wigan
37
26.
Norwich
37
27.
Sheffield Wed
37
28.
QPR
36
29.
Nottingham
35
30.
Derby
30
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Preston
Sheffield Wed
Home Games
L
0-1
West Brom
L
0-3
W
2-1
Luton
L
0-1
L
0-2
Reading
L
0-3
L
0-2
Middlesbrough
L
1-2
W
2-1
Charlton
W
1-0
L
0-1
Millwall
D
0-0
W
2-1
Hull
L
0-1
L
1-3
QPR
D
1-1
L
1-3
Cardiff
L
1-2
L
0-1
Derby
L
1-3
D
1-1
Nottingham
D
1-1
W
2-0
Birmingham
D
1-1
Away Games
L
2-0
QPR
W
1-2
D
0-0
Cardiff
W
0-2
D
1-1
Leeds
W
0-2
W
0-3
Barnsley
D
1-1
W
1-2
Wigan
L
2-1
W
0-2
Stoke
L
3-2
L
2-0
Fulham
L
5-3
D
1-1
Luton
L
1-0
L
1-0
Brentford
L
5-0
D
1-1
Bristol City
W
1-2
W
1-2
Derby
D
1-1
L
2-1
Rotherham
L
3-0


Winner: Preston - 54%, Sheffield Wed - 33%, Draw 13%
Score prediction: 1.35 vs 1.08
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (56%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (52%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Not an easy task to predict this game. Most likely it is going to be a close match with both teams having good opportunities. Looking at the historical data, Preston has collected 2 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in their last 6 matches. Last 3 games at their HOME stadium shown us 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Last HOME game was on 31. October against Birmingham with the result away win (1-2). Looking at the last 6 games of Sheffield Wed we see 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Last 2 AWAY games show us 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 31. October against Wycombe and this one ended with home win (1-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see two similar-performing teams and a likely chance of DRAW. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Expecting an interesting game between Low ranking Preston and Low ranking team Sheffield Wed. Preston's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 2 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Sheffield Wed AWAY performance against Low ranking teams: 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Preston's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.2 goals per game vs Sheffield Wed's 1.4. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Preston with 1.7 and Sheffield Wed with 1.4 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

From last 6 games of Preston we see 3 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 3 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 6 games of Sheffield Wed have seen 2 Overs and 4 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Preston it has been 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Sheffield Wed. Sheffield Wed has seen 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Preston. Preston scores an average 0.33 goals each game at home stadium while Sheffield Wed has been scoring 0 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 0.33 goals per match between both teams. Preston concedes 1.67 goals on average and Sheffield Wed 2 for a total of 3.67 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 2 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Preston and 33.33% for Sheffield Wed. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is rather a LOW SCORING game. Our football predictions for OU 2.5 would be UNDER 2.5 Goals. Medium confidence.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Preston's last 6 games, we see 3 ´both teams scored´ and 3 ´only one team/no score´. From Sheffield Wed's last 6 games 1 have seen both teams scoring and 5 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Preston had 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. For Sheffield Wed, we have seen 2 BTTS YES and 8 NO's. There is a 66.67% chance of Preston scoring in this game, the percent for Sheffield Wed is 33.33% . Probability of conceding a goal is 83.33% for Preston and 66.67% for Sheffield Wed. Looking at the stats above, it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!