Boca Juniors (Arg) - Corinthians (Bra)

Betting Predictions, Tips, Stats & Match Preview

South America Copa Libertadores
6. Jul - 02:30
PREDICTED CHANCES
H 42%
D 24%
A 34%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 47%
D 30%
A 23%
ODDS


Boca Juniors (Arg)

Last 10
L
W
D
L
L
W
L
W
W
D
1X2
U
U
U
O
U
U
U
U
U
U
2.5
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
29. Jun Draw (0-0) Corinthians (Bra) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
27. May Win (1-0) Boca Juniors (Arg) - Dep. Cali (Col) 
5. May Win (0-1) Always Ready (Bol) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
27. Apr Loss (2-0) Corinthians (Bra) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
12. Apr Win (2-0) Boca Juniors (Arg) - Always Ready (Bol) 
6. Apr Loss (2-0) Dep. Cali (Col) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
14. Jan Loss (3-0) Santos (Bra) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
7. Jan Draw (0-0) Boca Juniors (Arg) - Santos (Bra) 
24. Dec Win (2-0) Boca Juniors (Arg) - Racing Club (Arg) 
17. Dec Loss (1-0) Racing Club (Arg) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 

Corinthians (Bra)

Last 10
W
L
L
W
L
W
W
D
D
D
1X2
O
O
U
O
U
U
U
U
U
U
2.5
Y
Y
N
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
N
BTS
 Last Games  
29. Jun Draw (0-0) Corinthians (Bra) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
27. May Draw (1-1) Corinthians (Bra) - Always Ready (Bol) 
5. May Draw (0-0) Dep. Cali (Col) - Corinthians (Bra) 
27. Apr Win (2-0) Corinthians (Bra) - Boca Juniors (Arg) 
14. Apr Win (1-0) Corinthians (Bra) - Dep. Cali (Col) 
6. Apr Loss (2-0) Always Ready (Bol) - Corinthians (Bra) 
13. Feb Win (2-1) Corinthians (Bra) - Guarani (Par) 
6. Feb Loss (1-0) Guarani (Par) - Corinthians (Bra) 
19. Jan Loss (2-1) Atl. Nacional (Col) - Corinthians (Bra) 
16. Jan Win (2-1) Corinthians (Bra) - New York City (Usa) 

Statistics

Boca Juniors (Arg)
Corinthians (Bra)
40 %
Win
40 %
40 %
Lost
30 %
20 %
Draw
30 %
0.6
Avg Scored
0.9
0.8
Avg Conceded
0.8
1.25
Score@Home
1.33
0
Concede@Home
0.5
0.17
Score@Away
0.25
1.33
Concede@Away
1.25
60 %
Failure to score
40 %
60 %
Clean sheet
40 %
10 %
Over 2.5
30 %
0 %
Over 3.5
0 %
0 %
Both Score YES
40 %
100 %
Both Score NO
60 %
40 %
Final ODD
50 %
60 %
Final EVEN
50 %

Power Ranking

1.
Palmeiras (Bra)
74
2.
Plaza Colonia (Uru)
67
3.
Flamengo RJ (Bra)
61
4.
Atletico-MG (Bra)
60
5.
Emelec (Ecu)
58
6.
Athletico-PR (Bra)
57
7.
River Plate (Arg)
56
8.
Fluminense (Bra)
55
9.
Penarol (Uru)
54
10.
Montevideo City (Uru)
53
11.
Guarani (Par)
52
12.
Boca Juniors (Arg)
51
13.
Estudiantes L.P. (Arg)
50
14.
A. Italiano (Chi)
50
15.
Colon Santa FE (Arg)
50
16.
Talleres Cordoba (Arg)
50
17.
Barcelona SC (Ecu)
50
18.
Corinthians (Bra)
46
19.
Atl. Nacional (Col)
46
20.
Bragantino (Bra)
45
21.
Velez Sarsfield (Arg)
45
22.
The Strongest (Bol)
45
23.
Deportes Tolima (Col)
44
24.
Libertad Asuncion (Par)
44
25.
Ind. del Valle (Ecu)
43
26.
Olimpia Asuncion (Par)
42
27.
Colo Colo (Chi)
42
28.
Dep. Cali (Col)
41
29.
U. Catolica (Ecu)
40
30.
Bolivar (Bol)
40
31.
Millonarios (Col)
38
32.
Fortaleza (Bra)
38
33.
Nacional (Uru)
38
34.
U. Catolica (Chi)
38
35.
Everton (Chi)
38
36.
Always Ready (Bol)
37
37.
Cerro Porteno (Par)
37
38.
Dep. Tachira (Ven)
33
39.
Sporting Cristal (Per)
32
40.
Caracas (Ven)
32
41.
America MG (Bra)
29
42.
U. de Deportes (Per)
29
43.
Alianza Lima (Per)
24
loading

Ranking Analysis

High Ranking Boca Juniors (Arg) at HOME vs Medium Ranking Teams
Medium Ranking Corinthians (Bra) at AWAY vs High Ranking Teams
1
Scored
1
0.1
Conceded
1.5
43%
Won
0%
0%
Lost
50%
57%
Draw
50%
14%
O 2.5
50%
86%
U 2.5
50%
14%
BTS Y
75%
86%
BTS N
25%

Result vs Same Team

Boca Juniors (Arg)
Corinthians (Bra)
AT HOME vs:
W
2-0
Always Ready (Bol)
D
1-1
W
1-0
Dep. Cali (Col)
W
1-0
AT AWAY vs:
L
2-0
Dep. Cali (Col)
D
0-0
W
0-1
Always Ready (Bol)
L
2-0


SAME OPPONENT ANALYSIS
Winner: Team 1 - 50% Team 2 - 25%
Score prediction: 0.88 - 0.5
Over Under 2.5: Under - 100%
Both Teams Socre: No - 88%

Copa Libertadores Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
2.36
1.5
0.87
54.3%
45.7%
47.3%
31%
21.7%
23.3%
38.8%
68.2%
43.4%
56.6%
11.6%
1-1
1-0

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Boca Juniors (Arg) achieved 4 wins, 2 draws, and 4 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 4 at home resulted in 3 wins, 1 draws, and 0 losses. During the most recent game on 27. May against Dep. Cali (Col), the final result ended in a home win (1-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Corinthians (Bra) resulted in 4 wins, 3 draws, and 3 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 0 wins, 1 draws, and 3 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 5. May against Dep. Cali (Col) and ending as another away game draw (0-0). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Soccer tip for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between High-ranking Boca Juniors (Arg) and Medium-ranking Corinthians (Bra). A review of Boca Juniors (Arg)'s last 7 home games against Medium-ranking teams shows us 3 wins, 4 draws, and 0 losses. Meanwhile, Corinthians (Bra)'s away performance against High-ranking teams has delivered 0 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. On the offensive side, Boca Juniors (Arg)'s strike power is 1 goals per game as opposed to 1 for Corinthians (Bra). By examining the defensive side, Boca Juniors (Arg) is performing with a result of 0.1 and Corinthians (Bra) 1.5 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Boca Juniors (Arg) being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Boca Juniors (Arg) to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Boca Juniors (Arg) witness 1 games with over 2.5 goals and 9 games under. Among the last 10 games of Corinthians (Bra), there were 3 over and 7 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Boca Juniors (Arg) having 1 over and 6 under in the last 7 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Corinthians (Bra). Meanwhile, Corinthians (Bra) has seen 2 over and 2 under in the last 4 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Boca Juniors (Arg). On the offensive side, Boca Juniors (Arg) scores an average of 1.25 goals at home stadium games whilst Corinthians (Bra) has been scoring 0.25 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.5 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Boca Juniors (Arg) concedes 0 and Corinthians (Bra) 1.25 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 1.25 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.4 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 10% of games result in over 2.5 for Boca Juniors (Arg) and 30% for Corinthians (Bra). Football prediction for under over 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Boca Juniors (Arg)'s last 10 games, we can see 0 games where both teams score and 10 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Corinthians (Bra)'s last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Boca Juniors (Arg) last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 1 yes and 6 no. The same for Corinthians (Bra) shows 3 yes and 1 no. There is a 40% chance of Boca Juniors (Arg) scoring in this game whilst Corinthians (Bra) has a 60% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 40% for Boca Juniors (Arg) and 60% for Corinthians (Bra). Football prediction for BTS: pick No!