Independiente vs Central Cordoba - 0:0 (Draw)

Argentina - Copa Liga Profesional - 22. Nov 2020 02:30

FREE Soccer Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (54.6%)
Draw (27.3%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Independiente

W
D
L
L
D
W
W
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
9. Nov Draw (1-1) Independiente - Colon Santa FE Copa Liga Profesional 
1. Nov Win (0-1) Central Cordoba - Independiente Copa Liga Profesional 
9. Mar Win (3-0) Independiente - Central Cordoba Superliga 
8. Mar Draw (1-1) Independiente - Miguelito LPF 2019/2020 
3. Mar Lose (1-0) Huracan - Independiente Superliga 
23. Feb Lose (0-1) Independiente - Gimnasia L.P. Superliga 
18. Feb Draw (1-1) Independiente - Arsenal Sarandi Superliga 
15. Feb Win (0-1) Arabe Unido - Independiente LPF 2019/2020 

Last games of Central Cordoba

L
D
D
L
L
L
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
17. Nov Lose (2-0) Colon Santa FE - Central Cordoba Copa Liga Profesional 
10. Nov Draw (2-2) Central Cordoba - Defensa y Justicia Copa Liga Profesional 
1. Nov Lose (0-1) Central Cordoba - Independiente Copa Liga Profesional 
16. Mar Lose (1-2) Central Cordoba - Newells Old Boys Copa de la Superliga 
9. Mar Lose (3-0) Independiente - Central Cordoba Superliga 
1. Mar Draw (1-1) Central Cordoba - Banfield Superliga 
25. Feb Draw (0-0) Union de Santa Fe - Central Cordoba Superliga 
17. Feb Lose (0-4) Central Cordoba - Boca Juniors Superliga 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Independiente
Central Cordoba
37.5%
Wins
0%
25%
Losses
62.5%
37.5 %
Draws
37.5 %
1
Goals scored per match
0.5
0.63
Goals conceded per match
1.88
1.2
Goals scored HOME
0.8
0.8
Goals conceded HOME
2
0.67
Goals scored AWAY
0
0.33
Goals conceded AWAY
1.67
75%
Chance to score goal next match
37.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
87.5%
25%
Failure to score matches
62.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
12.5%
12.5%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
1.67
Average Win margin
0
1
Average Loss margin
2.2
37.5 %
Both teams score YES
37.5 %
62.5 %
Both teams score NO
62.5 %
62.5 %
Matches ODD score
37.5 %
37.5 %
Matches EVEN score
62.5 %
2.99
Average win odd 1X2
2.41
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
50%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
50%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
100%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
0%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Independiente (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Central Cordoba (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.6
Goals Scored
0.6
0.9
Goals Conceded
1.3
40% (4)
WON
10% (1)
30% (3)
LOST
50% (5)
30% (3)
DRAW
40% (4)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Velez Sarsfield
54
2.
Boca Juniors
53
3.
Defensa y Justicia
51
4.
Racing Club
49
5.
Argentinos Jrs
49
6.
Newells Old Boys
47
7.
Banfield
46
8.
Talleres Cordoba
44
9.
Rosario Central
44
10.
Union de Santa Fe
44
11.
Atl. Tucuman
44
12.
Lanus
43
13.
Estudiantes L.P.
42
14.
Independiente
41
15.
Arsenal Sarandi
40
16.
River Plate
40
17.
Gimnasia L.P.
38
18.
Huracan
38
19.
San Lorenzo
36
20.
Central Cordoba
36
21.
Colon Santa FE
33
22.
Aldosivi
33
23.
Patronato
29
24.
Godoy Cruz
29
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Independiente
Central Cordoba
Home Games
W
5-0
Rosario Central
D
1-1
L
1-2
River Plate
L
0-3
D
1-1
Colon Santa FE
W
1-0
L
0-1
Banfield
D
1-1
L
2-3
Newells Old Boys
L
1-2
Away Games
D
0-0
Aldosivi
W
0-2


Winner: Independiente - 33%, Central Cordoba - 50%, Draw 17%
Score prediction: 1.33 vs 1.08
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (58%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (50%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
According to the odds and stats it tends to become an open and one-sided game where the favorite takes the win. Independiente has collected 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses during last 8 games. Last 5 HOME games show 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 9. November against Colon Santa FE and it ended up draw (1-1). Last 8 matches of Central Cordoba show us 0 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 17. November against Colon Santa FE and that ended with home win (2-0). From this data, we see Independiente is in a better form with more chances to win than their opponent. Our football tip for 1X2: Independiente to win! Medium confidence.

This will be a match involving Medium ranking team Independiente and Low ranking team Central Cordoba. Independiente's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. At the same time Central Cordoba AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 1 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Independiente's scoring power is 1.6 goals per game vs Central Cordoba's 0.8. Looking at the defensive side, Independiente is performing 1.3 and Central Cordoba 1.5 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Independiente being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Independiente to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Independiente show us 1 Over 2.5 Goals and 7 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Central Cordoba have seen 4 Over 2.5´s and 4 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Independiente it shows us 6 Overs and 4 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Central Cordoba. Central Cordoba has had 4 Over 2.5´s and 6 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Independiente. Independiente is averaging 1.2 goals in their home games while Central Cordoba makes about 0 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.2 goals per match between the teams. Independiente concedes 0.8 goals on average and Central Cordoba 1.67. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.47 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 1.8 goals per match. History shows that 12.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Independiente and 50% for Central Cordoba. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is a match with 2-3 goals - very difficult to give proper OU 2.5 football predictions. Under Over 2.5 prediction: NO BET!

Independiente's last 8 matches show us 3 games where both teams scored and 5 games where only one team scored or none. From Central Cordoba's last 8 games 3 have seen both teams scoring and 5 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Independiente show us 7 BTS YES and 3 NO's. For Central Cordoba, we have seen 4 BTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 75% chance of Independiente scoring today, 37.5% for Central Cordoba. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Independiente and 87.5% for Central Cordoba. Considering all the numbers, it could be both teams scoring. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium confidence.