Feyenoord - Zwolle - 1:0 (Home Win)

Netherlands - Eredivisie - 13. Jan 2021 22:00

FREE Score Prediction 3-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Over

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Feyenoord

D
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
20. Jan Win (3-2) Feyenoord - Heracles KNVB Beker 
17. Jan Lose (1-0) Ajax - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
10. Jan Win (0-2) Sparta Rotterdam - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
23. Dec Win (3-0) Feyenoord - Heerenveen Eredivisie 
20. Dec Lose (1-0) Vitesse - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
13. Dec Win (0-3) Venlo - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
10. Dec Lose (1-0) Wolfsberger AC - Feyenoord Europa League 
6. Dec Draw (0-0) Feyenoord - Heracles Eredivisie 

Last games - Zwolle

W
L
L
D
W
D
L
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
22. Jan Win (1-3) Willem II - Zwolle Eredivisie 
16. Jan Lose (0-2) Zwolle - Sittard Eredivisie 
9. Jan Draw (1-1) Zwolle - AZ Alkmaar Eredivisie 
23. Dec Win (0-2) Den Haag - Zwolle Eredivisie 
18. Dec Draw (0-0) Zwolle - FC Emmen Eredivisie 
15. Dec Lose (2-0) Excelsior - Zwolle KNVB Beker 
12. Dec Lose (4-0) Ajax - Zwolle Eredivisie 
5. Dec Win (2-1) Zwolle - Vitesse Eredivisie 
STATISTICS
Feyenoord
Zwolle
50 %
Wins
38 %
38 %
Losses
38 %
13 %
Draws
25 %
1.38
Avg Scored
1
0.63
Avg Conceded
1.38
2
Score@Home
0.75
0.67
Concede@Home
1
1
Score@Away
1.25
0.6
Concede@Away
1.75
50 %
Failure to score
50 %
50 %
Clean sheets
25 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
13 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
13 %
Both Score YES
38 %
88 %
Both Score NO
63 %
75 %
Matches ODD
13 %
25 %
Matches EVEN
88 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Feyenoord (High Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Zwolle (Low Rank) AWAY games vs High Rank
2.5
SCORED
0.4
1
CONCEDED
2.3
90%
WON
0%
10%
LOST
90%
0%
DRAW
10%
70%
OVER 2.5
40%
30%
UNDER 2.5
60%
50%
BTTS YES
40%
50%
BTTS NO
60%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Vitesse
64
2.
Ajax
62
3.
PSV
59
4.
AZ Alkmaar
56
5.
Feyenoord
51
6.
Utrecht
46
7.
Heerenveen
45
8.
Twente
45
9.
Heracles
44
10.
Sparta Rotterdam
44
11.
Groningen
43
12.
Venlo
42
13.
Sittard
38
14.
Zwolle
32
15.
Waalwijk
32
16.
Willem II
29
17.
FC Emmen
29
18.
Den Haag
24
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Feyenoord
Zwolle
Home Games
W
3-0
FC Emmen
D
0-0
W
2-1
Sittard
L
0-2
W
2-0
Willem II
D
0-0
W
2-0
Groningen
W
1-0
D
1-1
Utrecht
D
1-1
Away Games
D
2-2
Waalwijk
D
0-0
W
1-3
Sittard
D
1-1
W
0-3
Venlo
D
2-2
L
1-0
Ajax
L
4-0


WINNER: TEAM 1 78%, TEAM 2 0%
Score prediction: 1.56 - 0.61
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 61%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 61%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
According to the odds and stats it tends to become an open, attack-oriented and goal filled game where one team has clear advantage. Looking at the historical data, Feyenoord has collected 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in their last 8 matches. Last 4 games at their HOME stadium shown us 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Last HOME game was on 23. December against Heerenveen with the result home win (3-0). If we look at the last 8 games of Zwolle, we note 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are following: 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 23. December vs Den Haag and the outcome was away win (0-2). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This is a game between High ranking Feyenoord and Low ranking Zwolle. Feyenoord's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Meanwhile Zwolle AWAY performance against High ranking teams shows 0 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses from last 9 AWAY games. Feyenoord's scoring ability is 1.8 goals scored per game vs Zwolle's 0.4. Defensive performance shows Feyenoord with 0.7 and Zwolle with 2.3 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Feyenoord being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Feyenoord to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Feyenoord show us 2 Over 2.5 Goals and 6 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Zwolle have seen 3 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Feyenoord it shows us 5 Overs and 5 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Zwolle. Zwolle has had 4 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s in their last 9 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Feyenoord. Feyenoord scores an average 1 goals each game at home stadium while Zwolle has been scoring 1 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 2 goals per match between both teams. Feyenoord concedes 0.75 goals on average and Zwolle 2 for a total of 2.75 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 2.4 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Feyenoord and 37.5% for Zwolle. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is a tight and defence-oriented game where the best OU 2.5 football prediction would be UNDER 2.5 GOALS. High stakes.

From Feyenoord's last 8 encounters 1 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 7 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Zwolle's last 8 games, it is 4 with both teams scoring and 4 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Feyenoord had 4 games where both teams scored and 6 where at least one did not. For Zwolle, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 37.5% chance of Feyenoord scoring today and 62.5% for Zwolle scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 50% for Feyenoord and 75% for Zwolle. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!