Sparta Rotterdam - Feyenoord - 0:2 (Away Win)

Netherlands - Eredivisie - 10. Jan 2021 13:15

FREE Score Prediction 1-2
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Sparta Rotterdam

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
13. Jan Win (0-1) Sittard - Sparta Rotterdam Eredivisie 
22. Dec Win (0-2) Twente - Sparta Rotterdam Eredivisie 
19. Dec Lose (2-3) Sparta Rotterdam - Groningen Eredivisie 
13. Dec Win (1-3) Willem II - Sparta Rotterdam Eredivisie 
4. Dec Win (2-1) Sparta Rotterdam - FC Emmen Eredivisie 
29. Nov Lose (1-0) PSV - Sparta Rotterdam Eredivisie 
22. Nov Win (6-0) Sparta Rotterdam - Den Haag Eredivisie 
7. Nov Win (0-2) Waalwijk - Sparta Rotterdam Eredivisie 

Last games - Feyenoord

D
L
D
L
W
L
W
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
13. Jan Win (1-0) Feyenoord - Zwolle Eredivisie 
23. Dec Win (3-0) Feyenoord - Heerenveen Eredivisie 
20. Dec Lose (1-0) Vitesse - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
13. Dec Win (0-3) Venlo - Feyenoord Eredivisie 
10. Dec Lose (1-0) Wolfsberger AC - Feyenoord Europa League 
6. Dec Draw (0-0) Feyenoord - Heracles Eredivisie 
3. Dec Lose (0-2) Feyenoord - D. Zagreb Europa League 
29. Nov Draw (1-1) Feyenoord - Utrecht Eredivisie 
STATISTICS
Sparta Rotterdam
Feyenoord
75 %
Wins
38 %
25 %
Losses
38 %
0 %
Draws
25 %
2.25
Avg Scored
1
0.75
Avg Conceded
0.63
3.33
Score@Home
1
1.33
Concede@Home
0.6
1.6
Score@Away
1
0.4
Concede@Away
0.67
13 %
Failure to score
50 %
50 %
Clean sheets
50 %
50 %
Over 2.5 Game
25 %
38 %
Over 3.5 Game
0 %
38 %
Both Score YES
13 %
63 %
Both Score NO
88 %
50 %
Matches ODD
63 %
50 %
Matches EVEN
38 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Sparta Rotterdam (Medium Rank) HOME games vs High Rank
Feyenoord (High Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
1.3
SCORED
1.6
1.5
CONCEDED
0.6
30%
WON
60%
40%
LOST
10%
30%
DRAW
30%
60%
OVER 2.5
40%
40%
UNDER 2.5
60%
60%
BTTS YES
40%
40%
BTTS NO
60%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Ajax
64
2.
Vitesse
61
3.
PSV
57
4.
AZ Alkmaar
56
5.
Feyenoord
52
6.
Sparta Rotterdam
47
7.
Heerenveen
45
8.
Groningen
45
9.
Heracles
44
10.
Twente
44
11.
Utrecht
43
12.
Venlo
39
13.
Sittard
35
14.
Zwolle
33
15.
Waalwijk
32
16.
Willem II
29
17.
FC Emmen
28
18.
Den Haag
26
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Sparta Rotterdam
Feyenoord
Home Games
L
1-4
Heerenveen
W
3-1
W
5-1
FC Emmen
W
3-0
D
1-1
Sittard
W
2-1
W
4-2
Den Haag
W
4-2
L
1-2
Groningen
W
2-0
D
1-1
Heracles
D
0-0
Away Games
L
1-0
PSV
D
1-1
W
0-1
Waalwijk
D
2-2
W
0-1
Sittard
W
1-3
L
2-0
Vitesse
L
1-0


WINNER: TEAM 1 20%, TEAM 2 60%
Score prediction: 1.2 - 1.7
O/U 2.5: OVER 50%

Both Teams Score?: YES 60%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Game odds suggest its going to be a goal-filled game where favourite probably takes the win. Looking at the historical data, Sparta Rotterdam has collected 5 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in their last 8 matches. Last 4 games at their HOME stadium shown us 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Last HOME game was on 19. December against Groningen with the result away win (2-3). Last 8 matches of Feyenoord show us 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are: 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 20. December against Vitesse and that ended with home win (1-0). From this data, we see Sparta Rotterdam being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Sparta Rotterdam to win! Medium confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Sparta Rotterdam and High ranking team Feyenoord. Sparta Rotterdam's last 10 HOME games against High ranking teams: 8 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Feyenoord AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Sparta Rotterdam's scoring power is 2.1 goals per game vs Feyenoord's 1.6. Looking at the defensive side, Sparta Rotterdam is performing 0.9 and Feyenoord 0.9 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

When we look at the last 8 games of Sparta Rotterdam, we note 5 Overs and 3 Unders. Among the last 8 games of Feyenoord, there have been 2 Overs and 6 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Sparta Rotterdam we see 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Feyenoord. Feyenoord has seen 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Sparta Rotterdam has. Sparta Rotterdam is averaging 2.75 goals in their home games while Feyenoord makes about 0.75 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 3.5 goals per match between the teams. Sparta Rotterdam concedes 2 goals on average and Feyenoord 0.5. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.5 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 3 goals per match. History shows that 62.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Sparta Rotterdam and 25% for Feyenoord. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it might end with an OVER 2.5 Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on OVER 2.5!Medium confidence.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Sparta Rotterdam's last 8 games, we see 4 ´both teams scored´ and 4 ´only one team/no score´. From Feyenoord's last 8 games 1 have seen both teams scoring and 7 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Sparta Rotterdam had 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. For Feyenoord, we have seen 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 87.5% chance of Sparta Rotterdam scoring in this game, the percent for Feyenoord is 37.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Sparta Rotterdam and 50% for Feyenoord. Looking at the stats above, it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!