South Korea - Costa Rica (2:2)

Betting Predictions, Tips, Stats & Match Preview

World Friendly International
23. Sep - 14:00
PREDICTED CHANCES
H 52%
A 32%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 60%
D 25%
ODDS


South Korea

Last 10
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
L
1X2
O
U
U
U
U
O
U
O
O
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
27. Jul Loss (3-0) Japan - South Korea 
24. Jul Win (3-0) South Korea - Hong Kong 
14. Jun Win (4-1) South Korea - Egypt 
6. Jun Win (2-0) South Korea - Chile 
2. Jun Loss (1-5) South Korea - Brazil 
29. Mar Loss (1-0) United Arab Emirates - South Korea 
24. Mar Win (2-0) South Korea - Iran 
1. Feb Win (0-2) Syria - South Korea 
27. Jan Win (0-1) Lebanon - South Korea 
16. Nov Win (0-3) Iraq - South Korea 

Costa Rica

Last 10
W
D
W
L
W
L
L
W
W
L
1X2
O
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
O
2.5
Y
Y
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
17. Jul Loss (0-3) Costa Rica - Ceilandia 
14. Jun Win (1-0) Costa Rica - New Zealand 
5. Jun Win (2-0) Costa Rica - Martinique 
2. Jun Loss (2-0) Panama - Costa Rica 
17. May Loss (1-0) Anapolis - Costa Rica 
28. Apr Win (2-0) Costa Rica - Acao 
24. Apr Loss (0-1) Costa Rica - Naviraiense 
20. Apr Win (0-1) Chapadao - Costa Rica 
14. Apr Draw (1-1) Costa Rica - Operario MS 
7. Apr Win (2-1) Costa Rica - Aquidauanense 

Statistics

South Korea
Costa Rica
70 %
Win
50 %
30 %
Lost
40 %
0 %
Draw
10 %
1.8
Avg Scored
0.9
1
Avg Conceded
0.9
2.4
Score@Home
1.14
1.2
Concede@Home
0.86
1.2
Score@Away
0.33
0.8
Concede@Away
1
20 %
Failure to score
40 %
60 %
Clean sheet
40 %
50 %
Over 2.5
20 %
20 %
Over 3.5
0 %
20 %
Both Score YES
20 %
80 %
Both Score NO
80 %
60 %
Final ODD
60 %
40 %
Final EVEN
40 %

Power Ranking

1.
Brazil
69
2.
Morocco
68
3.
Netherlands
66
4.
France U21
66
5.
Argentina
66
6.
France
64
7.
Belgium
64
8.
Italy U21
63
9.
Serbia
62
10.
Algeria
61
11.
Malaysia
61
12.
Germany
61
13.
England
61
14.
France U19
61
15.
Denmark
60
16.
Japan U21
60
17.
Portugal U19
60
18.
Senegal
59
19.
Spain
59
20.
Russia U21
59
21.
Iran
59
22.
Tunisia
58
23.
Croatia
57
24.
Canada
57
25.
Jordan
57
26.
Japan
56
27.
Nigeria
56
28.
Norway
56
29.
South Korea
56
30.
Australia
56
31.
Ivory Coast
55
32.
USA
55
33.
Saudi Arabia
54
34.
Ecuador U20
53
35.
Egypt
53
36.
Costa Rica
52
37.
Malaysia U19
52
38.
Hungary
52
39.
Scotland
52
40.
Romania U21
52
41.
Burkina Faso
52
42.
Switzerland
51
43.
Italy
50
44.
Turkey
50
45.
B. Monchengladbach
50
46.
Brazil U20
50
47.
Russia
50
48.
Uruguay
49
49.
Peru
49
50.
Mexico
49
51.
Belgium U21
49
52.
Thailand
49
53.
Qatar
48
54.
Vietnam U19
48
55.
Georgia U21
48
56.
Ukraine
48
57.
Singapore
48
58.
Serbia U19
48
59.
Guatemala
48
60.
Czech Republic
47
61.
Myanmar U19
47
62.
Ghana
46
63.
Albania
46
64.
Oman
46
65.
Colombia
45
66.
Uruguay U20
45
67.
South Africa
45
68.
Slovenia
45
69.
Brunei
45
70.
Romania
44
71.
Wales
44
72.
Ecuador
43
73.
United Arab Emirates
43
74.
Iraq
43
75.
Guinea
43
76.
Kyrgyzstan
42
77.
Latvia U19
41
78.
Montenegro U21
41
79.
Ireland
41
80.
Austria
41
81.
Israel
41
82.
Indonesia
41
83.
Vietnam
40
84.
Syria
40
85.
Kosovo
40
86.
Togo
40
87.
Slovakia
39
88.
Northern Ireland
39
89.
Turkmenistan
38
90.
Curacao
38
91.
New Zealand
38
92.
Chile
36
93.
India
35
94.
Thailand U19
35
95.
Finland U19
35
96.
Bolivia
35
97.
Bulgaria
34
98.
Paraguay
34
99.
Armenia
33
100.
Estonia
33
101.
Kazakhstan U21
33
102.
Finland
33
103.
Sierra Leone
33
104.
Myanmar
32
105.
Iceland
32
106.
Nepal
31
107.
Niger
30
108.
Paraguay U20
30
109.
Honduras
29
110.
Hong Kong
25
111.
Lithuania
25
112.
Malta U21
18
loading

Ranking Analysis

High Ranking South Korea at HOME vs High Ranking Teams
High Ranking Costa Rica at AWAY vs High Ranking Teams
1.9
Scored
0.5
0.9
Conceded
1.4
57%
Won
0%
0%
Lost
70%
43%
Draw
30%
43%
O 2.5
40%
57%
U 2.5
60%
57%
BTS Y
30%
43%
BTS N
70%

Friendly International Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
2.63
1.74
0.89
47.2%
52.8%
51.4%
23.9%
24.6%
27.5%
46.5%
69.7%
38%
62%
7.7%
1-0
1-1

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: South Korea achieved 7 wins, 0 draws, and 3 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 4 wins, 0 draws, and 1 losses. During the most recent game on 24. July against Hong Kong, the final result ended in a home win (3-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Costa Rica resulted in 5 wins, 1 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 3 away games achieved 1 wins, 0 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 2. June against Panama and ending as another away game home win (2-0). From this data, we can expect that South Korea is somewhat stronger and probably gets a close win. Football prediction for 1X2: South Korea to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between High-ranking South Korea and High-ranking Costa Rica. A review of South Korea's last 6 home games against High-ranking teams shows us 4 wins, 2 draws, and 0 losses. Meanwhile, Costa Rica's away performance against High-ranking teams has delivered 0 wins, 3 draws, and 7 losses. On the offensive side, South Korea's strike power is 1.5 goals per game as opposed to 0.5 for Costa Rica. By examining the defensive side, South Korea is performing with a result of 0.3 and Costa Rica 1.5 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect South Korea being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: South Korea to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of South Korea witness 5 games with over 2.5 goals and 5 games under. Among the last 10 games of Costa Rica, there were 2 over and 8 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see South Korea having 1 over and 5 under in the last 6 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Costa Rica. Meanwhile, Costa Rica has seen 4 over and 6 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to South Korea. On the offensive side, South Korea scores an average of 2.4 goals at home stadium games whilst Costa Rica has been scoring 0.33 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 2.73 goals for this match. On the defensive side, South Korea concedes 1.2 and Costa Rica 1 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.2 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.5 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 50% of games result in over 2.5 for South Korea and 20% for Costa Rica. It is going to be a match with 2-3 goals. Under over 2.5 prediction: no bet!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at South Korea's last 10 games, we can see 2 games where both teams score and 8 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Costa Rica's last 10 games, 2 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at South Korea last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 2 yes and 4 no. The same for Costa Rica shows 3 yes and 7 no. There is a 80% chance of South Korea scoring in this game whilst Costa Rica has a 60% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 40% for South Korea and 60% for Costa Rica. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!