Chiba vs V-Varen Nagasaki - 0:1 (Away Win)

Japan - J2 League - 21. Nov 2020 07:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (25.3%)
Draw (27.8%)
Away (46.9%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Chiba

L
D
D
W
L
W
W
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
25. Nov Win (1-2) Renofa Yamaguchi - Chiba J2 League 
15. Nov Win (0-2) Albirex Niigata - Chiba J2 League 
11. Nov Win (2-3) Yamaga - Chiba J2 League 
1. Nov Lose (3-2) Okayama - Chiba J2 League 
21. Oct Win (2-0) Chiba - Kanazawa J2 League 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) Chiba - Machida J2 League 
14. Oct Draw (0-0) Omiya Ardija - Chiba J2 League 
10. Oct Lose (1-5) Chiba - Mito J2 League 

Last games of V-Varen Nagasaki

W
L
D
W
W
W
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
25. Nov Draw (1-1) V-Varen Nagasaki - Yamaga J2 League 
15. Nov Lose (0-1) V-Varen Nagasaki - Ryukyu J2 League 
11. Nov Win (5-0) V-Varen Nagasaki - Okayama J2 League 
1. Nov Win (4-1) V-Varen Nagasaki - Mito J2 League 
21. Oct Win (1-4) Ehime - V-Varen Nagasaki J2 League 
17. Oct Draw (1-1) Giravanz Kitakyushu - V-Varen Nagasaki J2 League 
14. Oct Lose (1-0) Iwata - V-Varen Nagasaki J2 League 
10. Oct Win (4-3) V-Varen Nagasaki - Renofa Yamaguchi J2 League 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Chiba
V-Varen Nagasaki
50%
Wins
50%
25%
Losses
25%
25 %
Draws
25 %
1.5
Goals scored per match
2.38
1.38
Goals conceded per match
1.13
1
Goals scored HOME
2.8
1.67
Goals conceded HOME
1.2
1.8
Goals scored AWAY
1.67
1.2
Goals conceded AWAY
1
75%
Chance to score goal next match
75%
50%
Chance to concede goal next match
87.5%
25%
Failure to score matches
25%
50%
Clean sheets
12.5%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
37.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
50%
1.5
Average Win margin
3
2.5
Average Loss margin
1
50 %
Both teams score YES
62.5 %
50 %
Both teams score NO
37.5 %
37.5 %
Matches ODD score
75 %
62.5 %
Matches EVEN score
25 %
3
Average win odd 1X2
2.71
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
80%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
20%
60%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
40%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Chiba (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
V-Varen Nagasaki (Medium Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
0.3
Goals Scored
1.6
1.6
Goals Conceded
1.3
0% (0)
WON
40% (4)
70% (7)
LOST
20% (2)
30% (3)
DRAW
40% (4)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Avispa Fukuoka
61
2.
Tokushima
59
3.
Montedio Yamagata
53
4.
Giravanz Kitakyushu
50
5.
V-Varen Nagasaki
49
6.
Iwata
48
7.
Kofu
47
8.
Mito
47
9.
Albirex Niigata
46
10.
Verdy
45
11.
Machida
45
12.
Kyoto
43
13.
Tochigi
41
14.
Chiba
41
15.
Okayama
40
16.
Kanazawa
38
17.
Kusatsu
38
18.
Omiya Ardija
38
19.
Yamaga
37
20.
Ryukyu
37
21.
Ehime
34
22.
Renofa Yamaguchi
31
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Chiba
V-Varen Nagasaki
Home Games
W
1-0
Ryukyu
L
0-1
L
0-1
Omiya Ardija
W
1-0
L
0-1
Tochigi
W
1-0
L
1-2
Verdy
D
0-0
L
1-2
Kusatsu
W
3-1
W
3-0
Yamaga
D
1-1
L
1-2
Tokushima
L
0-1
D
2-2
Avispa Fukuoka
L
1-3
W
2-1
Okayama
W
5-0
L
1-2
Renofa Yamaguchi
W
4-3
D
0-0
Kyoto
W
1-0
L
1-5
Mito
W
4-1
Away Games
W
0-3
Mito
W
2-3
W
0-2
Kanazawa
D
1-1
L
2-1
Kofu
L
2-0
D
0-0
Montedio Yamagata
L
1-0
W
0-2
Machida
D
1-1
W
1-2
Iwata
L
1-0
L
3-2
Giravanz Kitakyushu
D
1-1
W
0-2
Ehime
W
1-4
W
0-1
Ryukyu
D
1-1
L
3-2
Okayama
W
1-2
W
2-3
Yamaga
D
2-2
W
0-2
Albirex Niigata
D
2-2
W
1-2
Renofa Yamaguchi
W
1-2


Winner: Chiba - 48%, V-Varen Nagasaki - 44%, Draw 8%
Score prediction: 1.3 vs 1.4
O/U 2.5: OVER (52%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (56%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
We at Hintwise.com are expecting a real thriller. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Chiba has collected 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 21. October against Kanazawa and it ended with home win (2-0). Looking at the last 8 games of V-Varen Nagasaki we see 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Last 3 AWAY games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 21. October against Ehime and this one ended with away win (1-4). Taking all of this into consideration, we see both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This will be a match involving Medium ranking team Chiba and Medium ranking team V-Varen Nagasaki. Chiba's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. At the same time V-Varen Nagasaki AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Chiba's attacking performance is 0.8 goals per game. Same stats for V-Varen Nagasaki shows us 1.1. On the defensive side, we have Chiba with 1.3 and V-Varen Nagasaki with 1.4 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see that V-Varen Nagasaki is a bit better and could win this match. Our football prediction for 1X2: V-Varen Nagasaki to win! Medium confidence.

When we look at the last 8 games of Chiba, we note 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Among the last 8 games of V-Varen Nagasaki, there have been 4 Overs and 4 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Chiba we see 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as V-Varen Nagasaki. V-Varen Nagasaki has seen 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Chiba has. Chiba is averaging 0.75 goals in their home games while V-Varen Nagasaki makes about 1.67 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 2.42 goals per match between the teams. Chiba concedes 1.25 goals on average and V-Varen Nagasaki 1. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.25 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.3 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Chiba and 50% for V-Varen Nagasaki. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is possiblyUNDER 2.5 GOALS match. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! Medium stakes.

From Chiba's last 8 encounters 3 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 5 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From V-Varen Nagasaki's last 8 games, it is 4 with both teams scoring and 4 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Chiba had 4 games where both teams scored and 6 where at least one did not. For V-Varen Nagasaki, we have seen 7 BTTS YES and 3 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Chiba scoring today and 62.5% for V-Varen Nagasaki scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 37.5% for Chiba and 87.5% for V-Varen Nagasaki. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it could be both teams scoring. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium confidence.