Tochigi vs Mito - 1:3 (Away Win)

Japan - J2 League - 21. Nov 2020 11:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-2
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (35.4%)
Draw (30%)
Away (34.6%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Tochigi

L
D
L
D
W
D
L
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
15. Nov Lose (1-0) Giravanz Kitakyushu - Tochigi J2 League 
11. Nov Lose (2-0) Tokushima - Tochigi J2 League 
1. Nov Draw (0-0) Tochigi - Kofu J2 League 
21. Oct Win (4-1) Tochigi - Ryukyu J2 League 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) Verdy - Tochigi J2 League 
14. Oct Lose (0-1) Tochigi - Montedio Yamagata J2 League 
10. Oct Draw (0-0) Omiya Ardija - Tochigi J2 League 
30. Sep Lose (1-0) Avispa Fukuoka - Tochigi J2 League 

Last games of Mito

L
W
D
L
D
L
L
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
15. Nov Win (2-1) Mito - Kyoto J2 League 
11. Nov Lose (2-0) Kofu - Mito J2 League 
1. Nov Lose (4-1) V-Varen Nagasaki - Mito J2 League 
21. Oct Draw (1-1) Mito - Montedio Yamagata J2 League 
18. Oct Lose (1-3) Mito - Albirex Niigata J2 League 
14. Oct Draw (2-2) Yamaga - Mito J2 League 
10. Oct Win (1-5) Chiba - Mito J2 League 
30. Sep Lose (2-1) Omiya Ardija - Mito J2 League 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Tochigi
Mito
12.5%
Wins
25%
50%
Losses
50%
37.5 %
Draws
25 %
0.5
Goals scored per match
1.63
0.75
Goals conceded per match
2
1.33
Goals scored HOME
1.33
0.67
Goals conceded HOME
1.67
0
Goals scored AWAY
1.8
0.8
Goals conceded AWAY
2.2
12.5%
Chance to score goal next match
87.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
100%
87.5%
Failure to score matches
12.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
0%
12.5%
Matches over 2.5 goals
75%
12.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
50%
3
Average Win margin
2.5
1.25
Average Loss margin
2
12.5 %
Both teams score YES
87.5 %
87.5 %
Both teams score NO
12.5 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
37.5 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
62.5 %
2.6
Average win odd 1X2
2.68
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Tochigi (Low Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
Mito (Medium Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.2
Goals Scored
1.7
1
Goals Conceded
1.9
30% (3)
WON
20% (2)
30% (3)
LOST
50% (5)
40% (4)
DRAW
30% (3)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Avispa Fukuoka
60
2.
Tokushima
59
3.
Giravanz Kitakyushu
51
4.
Montedio Yamagata
50
5.
Kofu
49
6.
V-Varen Nagasaki
48
7.
Albirex Niigata
47
8.
Verdy
47
9.
Machida
46
10.
Mito
45
11.
Iwata
45
12.
Kyoto
42
13.
Okayama
41
14.
Chiba
41
15.
Kanazawa
40
16.
Tochigi
40
17.
Ryukyu
39
18.
Kusatsu
38
19.
Yamaga
38
20.
Omiya Ardija
36
21.
Ehime
32
22.
Renofa Yamaguchi
31
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Tochigi
Mito
Home Games
W
1-0
Omiya Ardija
L
1-2
D
1-1
Yamaga
D
2-2
W
2-0
Machida
W
4-0
D
0-0
Kofu
D
2-2
L
0-1
Kanazawa
W
3-2
D
1-1
Verdy
L
0-2
D
0-0
Ehime
D
0-0
D
0-0
Albirex Niigata
L
1-3
L
0-1
Montedio Yamagata
D
1-1
Away Games
W
0-1
Kusatsu
W
1-3
L
1-0
Montedio Yamagata
D
1-1
L
3-2
Kyoto
D
2-2
L
1-0
Avispa Fukuoka
W
0-1
L
2-0
Tokushima
W
1-2
W
2-3
Iwata
D
0-0
D
2-2
Ryukyu
L
3-2
L
1-0
Giravanz Kitakyushu
W
0-3
D
0-0
Omiya Ardija
L
2-1
W
0-1
Chiba
W
1-5
L
1-0
V-Varen Nagasaki
L
4-1
W
0-1
Kofu
L
2-0


Winner: Tochigi - 38%, Mito - 48%, Draw 14%
Score prediction: 1.1 vs 1.24
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (60%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (55%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Not an easy task to predict this game. Most likely it is going to be a fight between two unmatched teams. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Tochigi has collected 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in their last 6 games. Meanwhile their last 3 HOME games shown 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 1. November against Kofu and it ended with draw (0-0). Last 6 matches of Mito show us 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 11. November against Kofu and that ended with home win (2-0). From this data, we see two similar-performing teams and a likely chance of DRAW. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Tochigi and Medium ranking team Mito. Tochigi's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams: 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Mito AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Tochigi's scoring power is 1.2 goals per game vs Mito's 1.6. Looking at the defensive side, Tochigi is performing 0.8 and Mito 1.9 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Tochigi being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Tochigi to win! Medium confidence.

When we look at the last 6 games of Tochigi, we note 1 Overs and 5 Unders. Among the last 6 games of Mito, there have been 4 Overs and 2 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Tochigi we see 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Mito. Mito has seen 7 Overs and 3 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Tochigi has. Tochigi scores an average 1.33 goals each game at home stadium while Mito has been scoring 1 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 2.33 goals per match between both teams. Tochigi concedes 0.67 goals on average and Mito 2.67 for a total of 3.34 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 2.8 goals per match. History shows that 16.67% of games end Over 2.5 for Tochigi and 66.67% for Mito. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it could be OVER 2.5 goals game! Under Over 2.5 prediction: back OVER 2.5! Medium stakes.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Tochigi's last 6 games, we see 1 ´both teams scored´ and 5 ´only one team/no score´. From Mito's last 6 games 5 have seen both teams scoring and 1 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Tochigi had 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. For Mito, we have seen 7 BTTS YES and 3 NO's. There is a 16.67% chance of Tochigi scoring in this game, the percent for Mito is 83.33% . Probability of conceding a goal is 66.67% for Tochigi and 100% for Mito. Looking at the stats above, it will be a game where BOTH TEAMS SCORE. Football prediction for BTTS: bet on BTTS-YES! High confidence.