Huesca vs Valladolid - 2:2 (Draw)

Spain - LaLiga (soccer) 18. Oct 2020 18:30
FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (42.2%)
Draw (31.7%)
Away (26.1%)

BETTING ODDS (click & add to your account)

loading

Last games of Huesca

W
W
L
W
W
W
D
L
D
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
3. Oct Draw (0-0) Elche - Huesca LaLiga 
30. Sep Draw (0-0) Huesca - Atl. Madrid LaLiga 
20. Sep Lose (0-2) Huesca - Cadiz CF LaLiga 
13. Sep Draw (1-1) Villarreal - Huesca LaLiga 
20. Jul Win (0-1) Gijon - Huesca LaLiga2 
17. Jul Win (3-0) Huesca - Numancia LaLiga2 
8. Jul Win (2-1) Huesca - Alcorcon LaLiga2 
5. Jul Lose (2-1) Dep. La Coruna - Huesca LaLiga2 
2. Jul Win (1-0) Huesca - Las Palmas LaLiga2 
29. Jun Win (0-1) Zaragoza - Huesca LaLiga2 

Last games of Valladolid

D
W
L
L
L
W
D
L
L
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
3. Oct Lose (1-2) Valladolid - Eibar LaLiga 
30. Sep Lose (1-0) Real Madrid - Valladolid LaLiga 
20. Sep Lose (2-0) Betis - Valladolid LaLiga 
13. Sep Draw (1-1) Valladolid - Real Sociedad LaLiga 
19. Jul Win (2-0) Valladolid - Betis LaLiga 
16. Jul Lose (3-1) Eibar - Valladolid LaLiga 
11. Jul Lose (0-1) Valladolid - Barcelona LaLiga 
7. Jul Lose (2-1) Valencia - Valladolid LaLiga 
4. Jul Win (1-0) Valladolid - Alaves LaLiga 
1. Jul Draw (0-0) Valladolid - Levante LaLiga 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Huesca
Valladolid
50%
Wins
20%
20%
Losses
60%
30 %
Draws
20 %
1
Goals scored per match
0.7
0.6
Goals conceded per match
1.2
1.2
Goals scored HOME
0.83
0.6
Goals conceded HOME
0.67
0.8
Goals scored AWAY
0.5
0.6
Goals conceded AWAY
2
70%
Chance to score goal next match
60%
40%
Chance to concede goal next match
70%
30%
Failure to score matches
40%
60%
Clean sheets
30%
30%
Matches over 2.5 goals
30%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
10%
1.4
Average Win margin
1.5
1.5
Average Loss margin
1.33
30 %
Both teams score YES
40 %
70 %
Both teams score NO
60 %
60 %
Matches ODD score
50 %
40 %
Matches EVEN score
50 %
3
Average win odd 1X2
2.37
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
66.67%
Matches WON as Favorite
50%
33.33%
Matches LOST as Favorite
50%
100%
Matches WON as Underdog
16.67%
0%
Matches LOST as Underdog
83.33%
SIMILAR RANKING ANALYSIS
Huesca (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Valladolid (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
46
Ranking Score
35
2.1
Goals Scored
0.9
1.7
Goals Conceded
1.1
60% (6)
Games WON
20% (2)
20% (2)
Games LOST
40% (4)
20% (2)
DRAWS
40% (4)
VIEW ALL GAMES
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Sevilla
59
2.
Atl. Madrid
57
3.
Barcelona
57
4.
Real Madrid
56
5.
Granada CF
55
6.
Villarreal
51
7.
Elche
49
8.
Huesca
46
9.
Real Sociedad
45
10.
Cadiz CF
45
11.
Levante
43
12.
Leganes
43
13.
Ath Bilbao
42
14.
Celta Vigo
41
15.
Osasuna
40
16.
Mallorca
40
17.
Eibar
38
18.
Betis
38
19.
Valencia
37
20.
Getafe
35
21.
Valladolid
35
22.
Alaves
32
23.
Espanyol
31
Advertisement
BOTBET - Football Predictions

Football Tips Comparison
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
We expect to see an interesting and tight game. Huesca has collected 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses during last 10 games. Last 5 HOME games show 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 30. September against Atl. Madrid and it ended up draw (0-0). Looking at the last 10 games of Valladolid we see 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Last 4 AWAY games show us 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 30. September against Real Madrid and this one ended with home win (1-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Huesca being superior and most likely takes a confident WIN. Our football tip for 1X2: Huesca!

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Huesca and Low ranking team Valladolid. Huesca's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 7 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Valladolid AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Huesca's scoring ability is 1.9 goals scored per game vs Valladolid's 0.8. Defensive performance shows Huesca with 1.1 and Valladolid with 1 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Huesca being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Huesca to win! High confidence.

When we look at the last 10 games of Huesca, we note 3 Overs and 7 Unders. Among the last 10 games of Valladolid, there have been 3 Overs and 7 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Huesca we see 8 Overs and 2 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Valladolid. Valladolid has seen 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Huesca has. Huesca is averaging 1.2 goals in their home games while Valladolid makes about 0.5 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.7 goals per match between the teams. Huesca concedes 0.6 goals on average and Valladolid 2. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.6 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.2 goals per match. History shows that 30% of games end Over 2.5 for Huesca and 30% for Valladolid. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is possibly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 goals scored. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! Medium confidence.

From Huesca's last 10 encounters 3 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 7 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Valladolid's last 10 games, it is 4 with both teams scoring and 6 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Huesca had 7 games where both teams scored and 3 where at least one did not. For Valladolid, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 70% chance of Huesca scoring today and 60% for Valladolid scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 40% for Huesca and 70% for Valladolid. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it could be both teams scoring. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium confidence.