Midtjylland - Sonderjyske - 1:0 (Home Win)



Denmark Landspokal Cup 8. Apr 16:30

Score Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score No
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 62.7%
D 22.8%

View PRO Tipster

Midtjylland

W
W
W
L
L
W
D
W
W
W
1X2
U
U
U
U
U
O
U
O
U
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
11. Apr Win (1-4) Aarhus - Midtjylland 
5. Apr Win (1-0) Midtjylland - Brondby 
21. Mar Win (5-0) Midtjylland - Vejle 
14. Mar Draw (0-0) FC Copenhagen - Midtjylland 
10. Mar Win (3-0) Midtjylland - Odense 
7. Mar Loss (0-1) Midtjylland - Aarhus 
4. Mar Loss (2-0) Lyngby - Midtjylland 
28. Feb Win (1-0) Midtjylland - Brondby 
19. Feb Win (0-2) Aalborg - Midtjylland 
14. Feb Win (1-0) Midtjylland - Horsens 

Sonderjyske

L
L
L
D
L
W
W
L
L
L
1X2
O
U
O
U
U
O
U
O
O
O
2.5
Y
N
Y
Y
N
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
11. Apr Loss (2-3) Sonderjyske - Horsens 
5. Apr Loss (3-2) Aalborg - Sonderjyske 
21. Mar Loss (2-1) Nordsjaelland - Sonderjyske 
14. Mar Win (2-0) Sonderjyske - Horsens 
11. Mar Win (4-1) Sonderjyske - F. Amager 
8. Mar Loss (1-0) Aalborg - Sonderjyske 
4. Mar Draw (1-1) Sonderjyske - Odense 
1. Mar Loss (1-4) Sonderjyske - Lyngby 
21. Feb Loss (2-0) Aarhus - Sonderjyske 
15. Feb Loss (3-2) FC Copenhagen - Sonderjyske 

Statistics

Midtjylland
Sonderjyske
70 %
Win
20 %
20 %
Lost
70 %
10 %
Draw
10 %
1.7
Avg Scored
1.5
0.4
Avg Conceded
2
1.83
Score@Home
2
0.17
Concede@Home
1.8
1.5
Score@Away
1
0.75
Concede@Away
2.2
30 %
Failure to score
20 %
70 %
Clean sheet
10 %
30 %
Over 2.5
60 %
20 %
Over 3.5
50 %
10 %
Both Score YES
70 %
90 %
Both Score NO
30 %
70 %
Final ODD
70 %
30 %
Final EVEN
30 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Midtjylland achieved 7 wins, 1 draws, and 2 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 6 at home resulted in 5 wins, 0 draws, and 1 losses. During the most recent game on 5. April against Brondby, the final result ended in a home win (1-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Sonderjyske resulted in 2 wins, 1 draws, and 7 losses. Their previous 5 away games achieved 0 wins, 0 draws, and 5 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 5. April against Aalborg and ending as another away game home win (3-2). From this data, we can expect that Midtjylland taking an easy win. Football tip for 1X2: Midtjylland to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between High-ranking Midtjylland and Medium-ranking Sonderjyske. A review of Midtjylland's last 10 home games against Medium-ranking teams shows us 6 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. Meanwhile, Sonderjyske's away performance against High-ranking teams has delivered 3 wins, 0 draws, and 7 losses. On the offensive side, Midtjylland's strike power is 2.4 goals per game as opposed to 1.1 for Sonderjyske. By examining the defensive side, Midtjylland is performing with a result of 1 and Sonderjyske 1.8 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Midtjylland being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Midtjylland to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Midtjylland witness 3 games with over 2.5 goals and 7 games under. Among the last 10 games of Sonderjyske, there were 5 over and 5 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Midtjylland having 7 over and 3 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Sonderjyske. Meanwhile, Sonderjyske has seen 8 over and 2 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Midtjylland. On the offensive side, Midtjylland scores an average of 1.83 goals at home stadium games whilst Sonderjyske has been scoring 1 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 2.83 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Midtjylland concedes 0.17 and Sonderjyske 2.2 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.37 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.6 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 30% of games result in over 2.5 for Midtjylland and 50% for Sonderjyske. Football tip for Under Over 2.5: bet on OVER!.

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Midtjylland's last 10 games, we can see 1 games where both teams score and 9 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Sonderjyske's last 10 games, 6 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Midtjylland last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 6 yes and 4 no. The same for Sonderjyske shows 7 yes and 3 no. There is a 70% chance of Midtjylland scoring in this game whilst Sonderjyske has a 70% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 30% for Midtjylland and 90% for Sonderjyske. Football tip for BTS: pick Yes!

Power Ranking

1.
Nykobing
63
2.
Jammerbugt
61
3.
Midtjylland
58
4.
B.93
58
5.
Brondby
54
6.
FC Copenhagen
51
7.
Randers FC
50
8.
Nordsjaelland
45
9.
Ledoje-Smorum
45
10.
Aarhus
45
11.
F. Amager
44
12.
Odense
42
13.
Lyngby
35
14.
Sonderjyske
35
15.
Vejle
34
16.
Hvidovre IF
33
17.
Hedensted
33
18.
Holstebro
32
19.
Horsens
29
20.
Skive IK
29
21.
Kolding IF
27
loading

Ranking Analysis

Midtjylland at HOME vs Low Rank
Sonderjyske at AWAY vs High Rank
1.6
Score
1.1
0.6
Concede
1.7
60%
Won
40%
30%
Lost
60%
10%
Draw
0%
50%
O 2.5
80%
50%
U 2.5
20%
30%
BTS Y
60%
70%
BTS N
40%

Result vs Same Team

Midtjylland
Sonderjyske
Home
L
0-1
Horsens
W
2-1
D
0-0
Brondby
W
2-0
W
3-1
FC Copenhagen
L
1-3
W
6-3
Nordsjaelland
W
2-1
L
1-2
Aalborg
W
3-1
W
1-0
Lyngby
W
1-0
W
1-0
Randers FC
L
0-1
W
3-1
Odense
D
1-1
W
5-0
Vejle
L
0-1
Away
W
0-1
Nordsjaelland
L
2-1
W
0-2
Aalborg
W
0-2
W
1-2
FC Copenhagen
L
3-2
L
3-0
Aarhus
L
2-0
D
1-1
Brondby
L
1-0
W
0-2
Vejle
L
4-1
D
1-1
Odense
L
2-0
W
1-2
Randers FC
W
1-2
L
2-0
Lyngby
D
1-1


Winner: Team 1 - 56% Team 2 - 28%
Score prediction: 1.56 - 1.06
Over Under 2.5: Under - 56%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 50%