Shrewsbury - Ipswich - 0:0 (Draw)



England League One 4. May 21:00

Score Prediction 2-1
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Over

H 38.6%
D 29.9%
A 31.5%

View PRO Tipster

Shrewsbury

L
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
1X2
O
U
O
O
U
O
U
U
O
O
2.5
Y
N
N
Y
N
Y
N
N
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
9. May Loss (3-2) Crewe - Shrewsbury 
1. May Loss (2-3) Shrewsbury - Oxford Utd 
27. Apr Loss (0-1) Shrewsbury - Lincoln 
24. Apr Win (0-1) Blackpool - Shrewsbury 
20. Apr Loss (1-2) Shrewsbury - Wigan 
17. Apr Loss (0-2) Shrewsbury - Doncaster 
13. Apr Loss (4-1) Oxford Utd - Shrewsbury 
5. Apr Win (3-0) Shrewsbury - Plymouth 
2. Apr Loss (1-0) Northampton - Shrewsbury 
27. Mar Loss (1-2) Shrewsbury - Portsmouth 

Ipswich

L
D
W
D
L
D
L
D
W
W
1X2
O
U
O
U
O
U
O
U
O
O
2.5
Y
N
Y
N
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
9. May Win (3-1) Ipswich - Fleetwood 
1. May Win (1-2) Swindon - Ipswich 
24. Apr Draw (0-0) Ipswich - AFC Wimbledon 
20. Apr Loss (3-0) Northampton - Ipswich 
17. Apr Draw (0-0) Charlton - Ipswich 
13. Apr Loss (3-0) AFC Wimbledon - Ipswich 
5. Apr Draw (0-0) Rochdale - Ipswich 
2. Apr Win (2-1) Ipswich - Bristol Rovers 
27. Mar Draw (0-0) Wigan - Ipswich 
20. Mar Loss (2-1) Portsmouth - Ipswich 

Statistics

Shrewsbury
Ipswich
20 %
Win
30 %
80 %
Lost
30 %
0 %
Draw
40 %
1.1
Avg Scored
0.8
1.8
Avg Conceded
1.1
1.17
Score@Home
1.67
1.67
Concede@Home
0.67
1
Score@Away
0.43
2
Concede@Away
1.29
30 %
Failure to score
60 %
20 %
Clean sheet
40 %
60 %
Over 2.5
60 %
30 %
Over 3.5
10 %
50 %
Both Score YES
40 %
50 %
Both Score NO
60 %
90 %
Final ODD
50 %
10 %
Final EVEN
50 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Shrewsbury achieved 3 wins, 0 draws, and 7 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 6 at home resulted in 1 wins, 0 draws, and 5 losses. During the most recent game on 1. May against Oxford Utd, the final result ended in a away win (2-3). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Ipswich resulted in 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 8 away games achieved 1 wins, 3 draws, and 4 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 1. May against Swindon and ending as another away game away win (1-2). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Soccer tip for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Medium-ranking Shrewsbury and Medium-ranking Ipswich. A review of Shrewsbury's last 10 home games against Medium-ranking teams shows us 2 wins, 1 draws, and 7 losses. Meanwhile, Ipswich's away performance against Medium-ranking teams has delivered 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses. On the offensive side, Shrewsbury's strike power is 1.3 goals per game as opposed to 0.6 for Ipswich. By examining the defensive side, Shrewsbury is performing with a result of 1.8 and Ipswich 1.3 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Soccer prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Shrewsbury witness 6 games with over 2.5 goals and 4 games under. Among the last 10 games of Ipswich, there were 5 over and 5 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Shrewsbury having 6 over and 4 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Ipswich. Meanwhile, Ipswich has seen 5 over and 5 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Shrewsbury. On the offensive side, Shrewsbury scores an average of 1.17 goals at home stadium games whilst Ipswich has been scoring 0.38 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.55 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Shrewsbury concedes 1.67 and Ipswich 1.38 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 3.05 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.3 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 60% of games result in over 2.5 for Shrewsbury and 50% for Ipswich. Football tip for Under Over 2.5: bet on OVER!.

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Shrewsbury's last 10 games, we can see 5 games where both teams score and 5 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Ipswich's last 10 games, 3 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Shrewsbury last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 6 yes and 4 no. The same for Ipswich shows 4 yes and 6 no. There is a 70% chance of Shrewsbury scoring in this game whilst Ipswich has a 30% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 80% for Shrewsbury and 60% for Ipswich. Football tip for BTS: pick Yes!

Power Ranking

1.
Blackpool
60
2.
Hull
58
3.
Sunderland
58
4.
Burton
55
5.
Peterborough
55
6.
Charlton
48
7.
MK Dons
47
8.
Gillingham
47
9.
Ipswich
45
10.
Lincoln
45
11.
Oxford Utd
44
12.
Crewe
43
13.
Portsmouth
43
14.
Fleetwood
42
15.
AFC Wimbledon
41
16.
Wigan
40
17.
Shrewsbury
40
18.
Northampton
37
19.
Accrington
37
20.
Rochdale
36
21.
Swindon
34
22.
Plymouth
34
23.
Doncaster
33
24.
Bristol Rovers
31
loading

Ranking Analysis

Shrewsbury at HOME vs Medium Rank
Ipswich at AWAY vs Low Rank
1
Score
0.5
1.8
Concede
1.2
10%
Won
20%
70%
Lost
40%
20%
Draw
40%
50%
O 2.5
50%
50%
U 2.5
50%
60%
BTS Y
30%
40%
BTS N
70%

Result vs Same Team

Shrewsbury
Ipswich
Home
L
0-1
Bristol Rovers
W
3-0
L
1-2
Wigan
W
2-0
D
2-2
Accrington
W
2-0
D
1-1
Gillingham
W
1-0
L
0-1
Crewe
W
1-0
L
1-2
Portsmouth
D
2-2
D
1-1
Hull
L
0-3
D
1-1
Charlton
L
0-2
D
1-1
Burton
W
2-1
D
3-3
Swindon
L
2-3
W
2-0
Peterborough
L
0-1
W
2-1
Sunderland
L
0-1
W
1-0
Blackpool
W
2-0
L
1-2
Northampton
D
0-0
L
2-3
Oxford Utd
D
0-0
Away
L
2-1
Bristol Rovers
W
0-2
D
2-2
MK Dons
D
1-1
W
0-1
Blackpool
W
1-4
W
0-1
Doncaster
L
4-1
W
0-1
Lincoln
L
1-0
L
1-0
Sunderland
L
2-1
L
4-1
Oxford Utd
D
0-0
W
1-2
Burton
W
0-1
W
3-4
Crewe
D
1-1
L
5-1
Peterborough
L
2-1
W
0-1
Hull
W
0-1
D
1-1
Accrington
W
1-2
L
1-0
Fleetwood
L
2-0
D
0-0
Portsmouth
L
2-1
D
1-1
Wigan
D
0-0


Winner: Team 1 - 33% Team 2 - 50%
Score prediction: 1.1 - 1.25
Over Under 2.5: Under - 60%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 50%