Sunderland - Fleetwood - 2:0 (Home Win)



England League One 23. Feb 19:00

Score Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score No
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 52.8%
D 27%

Check PRO Tips

Sunderland

W
D
W
D
L
W
D
W
D
W
1X2
U
O
O
O
O
O
U
O
O
U
2.5
N
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
Y
N
Y
N
BTS
 Last Games  
2. Mar Win (1-0) Sunderland - Swindon 
27. Feb Draw (2-2) Crewe - Sunderland 
20. Feb Win (0-3) Burton - Sunderland 
17. Feb Draw (1-1) Sunderland - Lincoln 
13. Feb Win (4-1) Sunderland - Doncaster 
9. Feb Loss (2-1) Shrewsbury - Sunderland 
6. Feb Draw (2-2) MK Dons - Sunderland 
2. Feb Win (0-3) MK Dons - Sunderland 
30. Jan Draw (2-2) Sunderland - Gillingham 
26. Jan Win (0-1) Ipswich - Sunderland 

Fleetwood

L
D
D
L
D
W
L
D
D
W
1X2
O
U
U
U
U
O
U
U
U
O
2.5
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
2. Mar Win (1-2) Lincoln - Fleetwood 
27. Feb Draw (1-1) Fleetwood - Accrington 
20. Feb Draw (1-1) Fleetwood - Charlton 
13. Feb Loss (1-0) Plymouth - Fleetwood 
9. Feb Win (3-1) Fleetwood - Doncaster 
6. Feb Draw (0-0) Fleetwood - Bristol Rovers 
30. Jan Loss (1-0) Oxford Utd - Fleetwood 
26. Jan Draw (0-0) Fleetwood - Northampton 
23. Jan Draw (0-0) Wigan - Fleetwood 
19. Jan Loss (3-1) MK Dons - Fleetwood 

Statistics

Sunderland
Fleetwood
50 %
Win
20 %
10 %
Lost
30 %
40 %
Draw
50 %
2
Avg Scored
0.8
1
Avg Conceded
0.9
2
Score@Home
1
1
Concede@Home
0.6
2
Score@Away
0.6
1
Concede@Away
1.2
0 %
Failure to score
50 %
40 %
Clean sheet
30 %
70 %
Over 2.5
30 %
40 %
Over 3.5
20 %
60 %
Both Score YES
50 %
40 %
Both Score NO
50 %
60 %
Final ODD
30 %
40 %
Final EVEN
70 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction: Lets have a look at the historical data. Sunderland has got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches. At home stadium, their last 3 games shows us 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses while the latest game was on 17. February against Lincoln and ending up as draw (1-1). Meanwhile, last 8 matches of Fleetwood shows us 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Their last 4 away games shows us 0 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. The latest away game was on 13. February against Plymouth and that one ended up as home win (1-0). From this data, we expect Sunderland being superior and most likely takes a confident win. Football tip for 1X2: Sunderland!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction: It's a game between High ranking Sunderland and Medium ranking Fleetwood. Sunderland's last 10 home games against Medium ranking teams shows us 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Meanwhile, Fleetwood's away performance against High ranking teams shows us 1 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. What about other stats? Sunderland's attack power is 1 goals per game. Meanwhile, same stats for Fleetwood shows 1. On the defensive side, we have Sunderland with 0.8 and Fleetwood with 1.6 goals conceded per game. Taking all the ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, expect Sunderland being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Sunderland to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: In the last 8 games of Sunderland, there was 6 games going over and 2 under 2.5 goals. Last 8 games of Fleetwood shows us 2 overs and 6 unders. Meanwhile, ranking-analysis for O/U 2.5: Sunderland had 3 overs and 7 unders in the last 10 home games against teams ranking similar to Fleetwood. At the same time, Fleetwood has seen 5 overs and 5 unders in their last 10 away games against teams with ranking similar to Sunderland. How about other stats? Sunderland scores an average of 2.33 goals at home stadium while Fleetwood has been scoring 0.25 goals at away. When we get these indicators combined, we expect a total of 2.58 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Sunderland concedes 1.33 and Fleetwood 1.25 goals an average. Taking those numbers together, we get a total of 2.58 goals conceded per match. From all this info, expect about 2.6 goals in this match. One additional fact: history shows that 75% of games end over 2.5 for Sunderland and 25% for Fleetwood. Soccer tip for under over 2.5: back OVER 2.5!.

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? From Sunderland's last 8 encounters, 5 have been games where both teams scored and 3 where only one team scored (or no goals at all). During Fleetwood's last 8 games, there have been 3 with both teams scoring and 5 with only one team scoring/no score. When considering the ranking-based BTS stats, Sunderland had 4 games where both teams scored and 6 where at least one team did not score. For Fleetwood, we have seen 6 Bts-Yes and 4 No's. There is a 100% chance of Sunderland and 37.5% chance for Fleetwood scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Sunderland and 62.5% for Fleetwood. Football prediction for BTS: bet on Yes!

Power Ranking

1.
Peterborough
58
2.
Sunderland
58
3.
Oxford Utd
57
4.
Lincoln
54
5.
Doncaster
51
6.
Blackpool
51
7.
MK Dons
50
8.
Hull
48
9.
Crewe
47
10.
Portsmouth
47
11.
Shrewsbury
47
12.
Plymouth
44
13.
Accrington
44
14.
Gillingham
43
15.
Ipswich
43
16.
Charlton
41
17.
Burton
39
18.
Bristol Rovers
36
19.
Fleetwood
36
20.
Wigan
35
21.
Swindon
33
22.
Rochdale
32
23.
Northampton
32
24.
AFC Wimbledon
31
loading

Ranking Analysis

Sunderland at HOME vs Low Rank
Fleetwood at AWAY vs High Rank
1.3
Score
0.9
0.9
Concede
2
40%
Won
10%
20%
Lost
80%
40%
Draw
10%
30%
O 2.5
60%
70%
U 2.5
40%
60%
BTS Y
70%
40%
BTS N
30%

Result vs Same Team

Sunderland
Fleetwood
Home
L
0-1
Wigan
W
3-2
D
1-1
Burton
W
2-1
W
2-0
Port Vale
W
2-1
D
1-1
AFC Wimbledon
L
0-1
D
0-0
Hull
W
4-1
D
1-1
Lincoln
D
0-0
W
1-0
Shrewsbury
W
1-0
L
1-2
Plymouth
W
5-1
L
1-3
Portsmouth
L
0-1
D
1-1
Bristol Rovers
D
0-0
W
4-1
Doncaster
W
3-1
Away
D
2-2
Rochdale
L
2-1
W
0-2
Gillingham
W
0-2
D
0-0
Charlton
L
3-2
L
2-0
Bristol Rovers
W
1-4
D
0-0
Northampton
L
1-0
W
0-2
Swindon
W
0-1
D
2-2
Crewe
D
1-1
W
0-3
MK Dons
L
3-1
W
0-2
Oxford Utd
L
1-0
W
0-4
Lincoln
W
1-2


Winner: Team 1 - 48% Team 2 - 29%
Score prediction: 1.24 - 1.21
Over Under 2.5: Under - 57%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 50%