Oldham - Colchester - 5:2 (Home Win)



England League Two 9. Apr 20:00

Score Prediction 2-1
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Over

H 37.9%
D 28.1%
A 34%

View PRO Tipster

Oldham

L
D
D
L
D
D
W
L
L
W
1X2
U
U
U
O
U
U
O
O
U
O
2.5
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
Y
Y
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
5. Apr Win (1-4) Crawley - Oldham 
2. Apr Loss (0-1) Oldham - Stevenage 
27. Mar Loss (2-1) Leyton Orient - Oldham 
23. Mar Win (2-1) Oldham - Exeter 
20. Mar Draw (0-0) Bradford City - Oldham 
16. Mar Draw (1-1) Scunthorpe - Oldham 
13. Mar Loss (2-4) Oldham - Cambridge Utd 
9. Mar Draw (0-0) Port Vale - Oldham 
6. Mar Draw (0-0) Oldham - Southend 
2. Mar Loss (0-2) Oldham - Bolton 

Colchester

W
L
L
D
D
L
D
L
D
D
1X2
O
U
O
U
U
U
O
O
U
U
2.5
Y
N
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
5. Apr Draw (1-1) Colchester - Barrow 
2. Apr Draw (0-0) Bolton - Colchester 
27. Mar Loss (1-2) Colchester - Bradford City 
23. Mar Draw (2-2) Colchester - Tranmere 
20. Mar Loss (0-1) Colchester - Port Vale 
16. Mar Draw (0-0) Salford - Colchester 
13. Mar Draw (0-0) Grimsby - Colchester 
9. Mar Loss (3-0) Harrogate - Colchester 
6. Mar Loss (0-2) Colchester - Newport 
2. Mar Win (2-1) Colchester - Carlisle 

Statistics

Oldham
Colchester
20 %
Win
10 %
40 %
Lost
40 %
40 %
Draw
50 %
1
Avg Scored
0.6
1.2
Avg Conceded
1.2
0.8
Score@Home
1
1.6
Concede@Home
1.5
1.2
Score@Away
0
0.8
Concede@Away
0.75
50 %
Failure to score
60 %
30 %
Clean sheet
30 %
40 %
Over 2.5
40 %
20 %
Over 3.5
10 %
50 %
Both Score YES
40 %
50 %
Both Score NO
60 %
40 %
Final ODD
40 %
60 %
Final EVEN
60 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Oldham achieved 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 1 wins, 1 draws, and 3 losses. During the most recent game on 2. April against Stevenage, the final result ended in a away win (0-1). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Colchester resulted in 1 wins, 4 draws, and 5 losses. Their previous 5 away games achieved 0 wins, 3 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 2. April against Bolton and ending as another away game draw (0-0). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Soccer tip for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Oldham and Low-ranking Colchester. A review of Oldham's last 9 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 2 wins, 3 draws, and 4 losses. Meanwhile, Colchester's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 1 wins, 4 draws, and 5 losses. On the offensive side, Oldham's strike power is 1.3 goals per game as opposed to 0.5 for Colchester. By examining the defensive side, Oldham is performing with a result of 1.3 and Colchester 1.6 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Oldham being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Oldham to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Oldham witness 4 games with over 2.5 goals and 6 games under. Among the last 10 games of Colchester, there were 5 over and 5 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Oldham having 5 over and 4 under in the last 9 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Colchester. Meanwhile, Colchester has seen 3 over and 7 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Oldham. On the offensive side, Oldham scores an average of 0.8 goals at home stadium games whilst Colchester has been scoring 0 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 0.8 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Oldham concedes 1.6 and Colchester 1.2 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.8 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.8 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 40% of games result in over 2.5 for Oldham and 50% for Colchester. Under over 2.5 tip: bet UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Oldham's last 10 games, we can see 5 games where both teams score and 5 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Colchester's last 10 games, 3 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Oldham last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 3 yes and 6 no. The same for Colchester shows 4 yes and 6 no. There is a 50% chance of Oldham scoring in this game whilst Colchester has a 30% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 70% for Oldham and 70% for Colchester. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!

Power Ranking

1.
Bolton
57
2.
Cambridge Utd
53
3.
Tranmere
51
4.
Cheltenham
51
5.
Bradford City
50
6.
Stevenage
50
7.
Morecambe
49
8.
Leyton Orient
48
9.
Barrow
46
10.
Harrogate
42
11.
Scunthorpe
42
12.
Forest Green
42
13.
Newport
42
14.
Carlisle
41
15.
Salford
41
16.
Port Vale
41
17.
Oldham
41
18.
Exeter
40
19.
Crawley
39
20.
Mansfield
38
21.
Southend
36
22.
Walsall
35
23.
Grimsby
33
24.
Colchester
29
loading

Ranking Analysis

Oldham at HOME vs Low Rank
Colchester at AWAY vs Medium Rank
1.9
Score
0.3
1.2
Concede
1.8
33%
Won
0%
33%
Lost
60%
33%
Draw
40%
56%
O 2.5
40%
44%
U 2.5
60%
44%
BTS Y
20%
56%
BTS N
80%

Result vs Same Team

Oldham
Colchester
Home
W
2-1
Exeter
W
1-0
L
0-2
Bolton
W
2-0
L
1-2
Harrogate
W
2-1
L
0-1
Stevenage
W
3-1
D
0-0
Southend
W
6-1
L
0-1
Leyton Orient
W
2-1
L
2-3
Morecambe
L
1-2
W
2-1
Cheltenham
D
0-0
L
2-4
Cambridge Utd
D
1-1
L
0-2
Scunthorpe
L
0-1
L
2-3
Mansfield
D
2-2
W
3-0
Carlisle
W
2-1
W
3-2
Newport
L
0-2
L
1-2
Port Vale
L
0-1
L
0-1
Tranmere
D
2-2
Away
W
1-2
Exeter
D
1-1
W
1-3
Bradford City
D
0-0
D
1-1
Walsall
D
1-1
W
1-3
Carlisle
L
3-2
W
2-4
Newport
L
2-1
D
1-1
Scunthorpe
W
0-1
D
0-0
Port Vale
D
1-1
W
1-2
Cambridge Utd
L
2-1
W
1-2
Southend
L
2-0
L
1-0
Morecambe
L
3-0
L
3-0
Stevenage
D
0-0
L
2-1
Leyton Orient
D
0-0
W
1-4
Crawley
L
1-0
L
4-3
Forest Green
L
3-0
D
0-0
Grimsby
D
0-0


Winner: Team 1 - 40% Team 2 - 40%
Score prediction: 1.32 - 1.28
Over Under 2.5: Over - 53%
Both Teams Score: Yes - 57%