Academica Clinceni - FC Hermannstadt

Romania - Liga 1 - 17. Jan 2021 19:00

FREE Score Prediction 1-2
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Academica Clinceni

W
W
W
L
D
D
D
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
14. Jan Lose (3-1) CFR Cluj - Academica Clinceni Liga 1 
20. Dec Draw (1-1) Academica Clinceni - Din. Bucuresti Liga 1 
16. Dec Draw (0-0) Poli Iasi - Academica Clinceni Liga 1 
4. Dec Draw (3-3) FC Voluntari - Academica Clinceni Liga 1 
28. Nov Lose (2-1) F. Constanta - Academica Clinceni Romanian Cup 
21. Nov Win (1-0) Academica Clinceni - Viitorul Constanta Liga 1 
6. Nov Win (0-2) Astra - Academica Clinceni Liga 1 
31. Oct Win (2-0) Academica Clinceni - Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe Liga 1 

Last games - FC Hermannstadt

D
L
D
W
D
L
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
13. Jan Lose (0-2) FC Hermannstadt - Din. Bucuresti Liga 1 
10. Jan Lose (2-1) Viitorul Constanta - FC Hermannstadt Liga 1 
20. Dec Lose (0-1) FC Hermannstadt - Poli Iasi Liga 1 
16. Dec Draw (2-2) FC Arges - FC Hermannstadt Liga 1 
13. Dec Win (3-2) FC Hermannstadt - FC Voluntari Liga 1 
27. Nov Draw (1-1) Chindia Targoviste - FC Hermannstadt Romanian Cup 
22. Nov Lose (0-1) FC Hermannstadt - Astra Liga 1 
7. Nov Draw (1-1) Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe - FC Hermannstadt Liga 1 
STATISTICS
Academica Clinceni
FC Hermannstadt
38 %
Wins
13 %
25 %
Losses
50 %
38 %
Draws
38 %
1.38
Avg Scored
1
1.13
Avg Conceded
1.5
1.33
Score@Home
0.75
0.33
Concede@Home
1.5
1.4
Score@Away
1.25
1.6
Concede@Away
1.5
13 %
Failure to score
38 %
50 %
Clean sheets
0 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
25 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
50 %
Both Score YES
63 %
50 %
Both Score NO
38 %
25 %
Matches ODD
50 %
75 %
Matches EVEN
50 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Academica Clinceni (Medium Rank) HOME games vs Medium Rank
FC Hermannstadt (Medium Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
1
SCORED
1.6
1.1
CONCEDED
1.4
40%
WON
40%
40%
LOST
20%
20%
DRAW
40%
30%
OVER 2.5
50%
70%
UNDER 2.5
50%
40%
BTTS YES
80%
60%
BTTS NO
20%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
FCSB
58
2.
U Craiova
58
3.
CFR Cluj
51
4.
Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe
51
5.
Chindia Targoviste
46
6.
Astra
45
7.
FC Botosani
43
8.
Din. Bucuresti
42
9.
Mioveni
42
10.
Academica Clinceni
42
11.
FC Hermannstadt
41
12.
UTA Arad
41
13.
Poli Iasi
40
14.
Viitorul Constanta
38
15.
FC Arges
37
16.
Gaz Metan Medias
36
17.
FC Voluntari
34
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Academica Clinceni
FC Hermannstadt
Home Games
L
1-2
FC Voluntari
W
2-1
L
0-1
Din. Bucuresti
L
0-2
L
2-3
Viitorul Constanta
W
2-0
W
1-0
Chindia Targoviste
W
1-0
W
1-0
Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe
D
2-2
L
0-2
FCSB
L
1-2
Away Games
D
0-0
FCSB
L
5-0
D
0-0
Viitorul Constanta
L
4-1
W
0-1
Din. Bucuresti
D
1-1
W
0-1
Poli Iasi
W
2-3
L
3-1
Chindia Targoviste
W
0-1
L
1-0
Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe
D
1-1
D
0-0
FC Botosani
L
2-1
D
3-3
FC Voluntari
L
2-0
L
3-1
CFR Cluj
L
1-0


WINNER: TEAM 1 47%, TEAM 2 40%
Score prediction: 1.23 - 1.13
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 60%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 57%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
We at Hintwise.com are expecting a goal-filled game where favourite probably takes the win. Academica Clinceni has gained 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses from the last 8 games. Last 3 HOME games show us 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 20. December against Din. Bucuresti, resulting in draw (1-1). Last 8 matches of FC Hermannstadt show us 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. The last AWAY game was on 10. January against Viitorul Constanta and that ended with home win (2-1). From this data, we see Academica Clinceni being much stronger and will most likely take the win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Academica Clinceni to win! High confidence.

This is a game between Medium ranking Academica Clinceni and Medium ranking FC Hermannstadt. Academica Clinceni's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Meanwhile FC Hermannstadt AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Academica Clinceni's attacking performance shows us an average of 1 goals per game vs FC Hermannstadt's 1.6. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Academica Clinceni with 1.1 and FC Hermannstadt with 1.4 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see the victory of FC Hermannstadt as they have a big advatage over Academica Clinceni. Our football prediction for 1X2: FC Hermannstadt to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Academica Clinceni show us 2 Over 2.5 Goals and 6 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of FC Hermannstadt have seen 3 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Academica Clinceni it shows us 3 Overs and 7 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as FC Hermannstadt. FC Hermannstadt has had 5 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Academica Clinceni. Academica Clinceni is averaging 1.33 goals in their home games while FC Hermannstadt makes about 1.25 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 2.58 goals per match between the teams. Academica Clinceni concedes 0.33 goals on average and FC Hermannstadt 1.5. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 1.83 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.2 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Academica Clinceni and 37.5% for FC Hermannstadt. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is very clearly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 GOALS. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! High confidence.

From Academica Clinceni's last 8 encounters 3 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 5 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From FC Hermannstadt's last 8 games, it is 5 with both teams scoring and 3 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Academica Clinceni had 4 games where both teams scored and 6 where at least one did not. For FC Hermannstadt, we have seen 8 BTTS YES and 2 NO's. There is a 87.5% chance of Academica Clinceni scoring today and 62.5% for FC Hermannstadt scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 37.5% for Academica Clinceni and 100% for FC Hermannstadt. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it will be a game where BOTH TEAMS SCORE. Football prediction for BTTS: bet on BTTS-YES! High confidence.