Game
Ended

Niort vs Paris FC - 4:4 (Draw)

France - Ligue 2 (soccer) 31. Jan 2020 21:00
loading

Last games of Niort

D
L
D
L
L
L
L
D
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
D
L
W
L
W
DateLeagueHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
21. Feb Ligue 2 Niort - Valenciennes Win (1-0) 2.86 
14. Feb Ligue 2 Grenoble - Niort Lose (3-1) 1.79 
7. Feb Ligue 2 Niort - Orleans Win (2-0) 2.73 
4. Feb Ligue 2 Caen - Niort Lose (4-3) 1.89 
24. Jan Ligue 2 Chateauroux - Niort Draw (1-1) 3.01 
10. Jan Ligue 2 Niort - Le Havre Lose (0-1) 1.89 
4. Jan Coupe de France Niort - Saint-Pierroise Lose (1-2) 11.89 
21. Dec Ligue 2 Lens - Niort Lose (1-0) 1.35 
13. Dec Ligue 2 Chambly - Niort Lose (3-2) 2.28 
3. Dec Ligue 2 Niort - AC Ajaccio Lose (0-1) 2.37 
29. Nov Ligue 2 Clermont - Niort Lose (1-0) 1.63 
22. Nov Ligue 2 Niort - Rodez Win (2-1) 2.78 
16. Nov Coupe de France Chateauroux - Niort Draw (1-1) 3.18 
8. Nov Ligue 2 Lorient - Niort Lose (4-1) 1.52 
2. Nov Ligue 2 Niort - Sochaux Lose (0-2) 2.48 
30. Oct Coupe de la Ligue Niort - Toulouse Lose (1-2) 2.27 
25. Oct Ligue 2 Le Mans - Niort Lose (1-0) 2.11 
18. Oct Ligue 2 Niort - Guingamp Draw (0-0) 3.16 
4. Oct Ligue 2 Nancy - Niort Lose (2-1) 1.86 
27. Sep Ligue 2 Niort - Auxerre Draw (2-2) 3.13 

Last games of Paris FC

W
W
L
L
D
W
W
L
L
D
L
L
W
D
L
D
L
W
W
W
DateLeagueHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
21. Feb Ligue 2 Clermont - Paris FC Win (0-1) 5.24 
14. Feb Ligue 2 Paris FC - Le Havre Win (1-0) 3.38 
7. Feb Ligue 2 Chambly - Paris FC Win (1-2) 2.75 
4. Feb Ligue 2 Paris FC - AC Ajaccio Lose (2-3) 2.31 
24. Jan Ligue 2 Paris FC - Rodez Draw (0-0) 2.8 
18. Jan Coupe de France Paris FC - St Etienne Lose (2-3) 1.69 
10. Jan Ligue 2 Sochaux - Paris FC Draw (1-1) 3.14 
4. Jan Coupe de France Fabregues - Paris FC Win (0-2) 1.51 
21. Dec Ligue 2 Paris FC - Le Mans Lose (0-3) 3.17 
13. Dec Ligue 2 Valenciennes - Paris FC Lose (1-0) 2.33 
8. Dec Coupe de France Olympique de Valence - Paris FC Draw (0-0) 8.5 
3. Dec Ligue 2 Paris FC - Guingamp Lose (0-3) 2.61 
29. Nov Ligue 2 Nancy - Paris FC Lose (2-0) 1.8 
22. Nov Ligue 2 Paris FC - Auxerre Win (2-0) 2.99 
8. Nov Ligue 2 Orleans - Paris FC Win (0-1) 3.2 
2. Nov Ligue 2 Grenoble - Paris FC Draw (0-0) 3.03 
30. Oct Coupe de la Ligue Nantes - Paris FC Lose (8-0) 1.53 
25. Oct Ligue 2 Paris FC - Caen Lose (2-4) 3.47 
18. Oct Ligue 2 Chateauroux - Paris FC Win (0-1) 3.2 
4. Oct Ligue 2 Paris FC - Troyes Win (1-0) 3.29 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Niort
Achievement
Paris FC
15%
% of Wins
40%
65%
% of Losses
40%
20 %
% of Draws
20 %
0.95
Goals scored per match
0.9
1.6
Goals conceded per match
1.45
0.9
Goals scored - HOME
1.11
1.1
Goals conceded - HOME
1.78
1
Goals scored - AWAY
0.73
2.1
Goals conceded - AWAY
1.18
65%
Chance to score goal next match
60%
85%
Chance to concede goal next match
50%
35%
Failure to score matches
40%
15%
Clean sheet matches
50%
45%
Matches over 2.5 goals
35%
25%
Matches over 3.5 goals
20%
1.33
Win margin
1.25
1.31
Losing margin
2.63
55 %
Both teams score - YES
25 %
45 %
Both teams score - NO
75 %
65 %
Matches with ODD score
55 %
35 %
Matches with EVEN score
45 %
2.81
Average win odd - 1X2
3.1
0
Average win odd - BTTS
0
0
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
0
66.67%
Matches WON being favorite
50%
33.33%
Matches LOST being favorite
50%
7.69%
Matches WON being underdog
50%
92.31%
Matches LOST being underdog
50%
H2H vs SIMILAR RANKING TEAMS
Niort last 10 home games against Medium rank teams
Vs
Paris FC last 10 away games against Low rank teams
Low
Rank
Medium
31
Rank Score
41
1.6
AVG Goals Scored
1.1
1.1
AVG Goals Conceded
1.4
40% (4)
Games WON
40% (4)
20% (2)
Games LOST
30% (3)
40% (4)
DRAWS
30% (3)
VIEW ALL GAMES
Advertisement
Football Tips Comparison
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Lens
54
2.
Lorient
54
3.
Troyes
49
4.
Guingamp
47
5.
Caen
45
6.
Chateauroux
44
7.
Nancy
42
8.
Le Havre
41
9.
Sochaux
41
10.
Auxerre
41
11.
Valenciennes
41
12.
Paris FC
41
13.
Chambly
39
14.
Orleans
33
15.
Niort
31
H2H vs SAME TEAMS
Niort
Paris FC
Home Games
D
2-2
Auxerre
W
2-0
D
0-0
Guingamp
L
0-3
W
2-1
Rodez
D
0-0
L
0-1
AC Ajaccio
L
2-3
L
0-1
Le Havre
W
1-0
Away Games
D
1-1
Valenciennes
L
1-0
L
2-1
Nancy
L
2-0
D
1-1
Chateauroux
W
0-1
L
1-0
Clermont
W
0-1
L
3-2
Chambly
W
1-2
L
1-0
Lens
L
2-1
L
3-1
Grenoble
D
0-0


WHO WINS: Niort 33%, Paris FC 50%, Draw 17%
SCORE PREDICTION: 0.92 vs 1.13
Over/Under 2.5 Prediction:
UNDER (63%)

Both Teams Socre: NO (58%)
GAME REVIEW
Predictions and review for 31. Jan 2020 Ligue 2 game with Niort pitted against Paris FC. It looks like a match between similar teams and a game where we see 2.5+ goals scored. Niort has collected 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses in their last 20 games. Last 10 HOME games of Niort have shown us 1 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Their last HOME game was on 10. January against Le Havre and it ended with away win (0-1). Last 20 matches of Paris FC show us 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Last 11 AWAY games of Paris FC are: 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. The last AWAY game was on 10. January against Sochaux and that ended with draw (1-1). From this data, we see a high chance of DRAW as both teams have similar past performance.

Expecting an interesting game between Low ranking team Niort and Low ranking team Paris FC. Niort's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Paris FC AWAY performance against Low ranking teams: 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Niort's scoring ability is 1.1 goals scored per game vs Paris FC's 1.1. Defensive performance shows Niort with 0.7 and Paris FC with 0.9 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here.

When we look at the last 20 games of Niort, we note 7 Overs and 13 Unders. Among the last 20 games of Paris FC, there have been 7 Overs and 13 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Niort we see 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Paris FC. Paris FC has seen 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Niort has. Niort is averaging 0.6 goals in their home games while Paris FC makes about 0.55 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.15 goals per match between the teams. Niort concedes 1.2 goals on average and Paris FC 1.27. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.47 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 1.8 goals per match. History shows that 35% of games end Over 2.5 for Niort and 35% for Paris FC. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction ,I would say it is a tight and defence-oriented game where the best OU 2.5 soccer prediction would be UNDER 2.5 GOALS.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Niort's last 20 games, we see 10 ´both teams scored´ and 10 ´only one team/no score´. From Paris FC's last 20 games 4 have seen both teams scoring and 16 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Niort had 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. For Paris FC, we have seen 2 BTTS YES and 8 NO's. There is a 55% chance of Niort scoring in this game, the percent for Paris FC is 45% . Probability of conceding a goal is 85% for Niort and 55% for Paris FC. Looking at the stats above, it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything.