Valenciennes vs Rodez - 1:1 (Draw)

France - Ligue 2 - 21. Nov 2020 20:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (44.3%)
Draw (28.6%)
Away (27.1%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Valenciennes

W
L
W
L
D
D
L
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Win (4-5) Toulouse - Valenciennes Ligue 2 
31. Oct Lose (1-3) Valenciennes - Clermont Ligue 2 
24. Oct Draw (1-1) Troyes - Valenciennes Ligue 2 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) Valenciennes - Sochaux Ligue 2 
3. Oct Lose (2-0) Grenoble - Valenciennes Ligue 2 
26. Sep Win (1-0) Valenciennes - Caen Ligue 2 
19. Sep Lose (1-0) Dunkerque - Valenciennes Ligue 2 
12. Sep Win (1-0) Valenciennes - Chateauroux Ligue 2 

Last games of Rodez

L
D
W
L
L
L
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Lose (0-1) Rodez - AC Ajaccio Ligue 2 
31. Oct Draw (2-2) Rodez - Auxerre Ligue 2 
24. Oct Lose (3-0) Toulouse - Rodez Ligue 2 
17. Oct Lose (0-1) Rodez - Troyes Ligue 2 
3. Oct Lose (3-0) Clermont - Rodez Ligue 2 
26. Sep Win (2-1) Rodez - Dunkerque Ligue 2 
19. Sep Draw (2-2) Sochaux - Rodez Ligue 2 
12. Sep Lose (0-3) Rodez - Caen Ligue 2 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Valenciennes
Rodez
37.5%
Wins
12.5%
37.5%
Losses
62.5%
25 %
Draws
25 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
0.75
1.38
Goals conceded per match
2
0.75
Goals scored HOME
0.8
0.75
Goals conceded HOME
1.6
1.5
Goals scored AWAY
0.67
2
Goals conceded AWAY
2.67
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
37.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
100%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
62.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
0%
25%
Matches over 2.5 goals
75%
25%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
1
Average Win margin
1
1.67
Average Loss margin
2.2
37.5 %
Both teams score YES
37.5 %
62.5 %
Both teams score NO
62.5 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
75 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
25 %
2.93
Average win odd 1X2
2.53
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
66.67%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
33.33%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
33.33%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
66.67%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Valenciennes (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Rodez (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.1
Goals Scored
0.9
0.5
Goals Conceded
1.6
50% (5)
WON
0% (0)
10% (1)
LOST
50% (5)
40% (4)
DRAW
50% (5)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Clermont
54
2.
Troyes
53
3.
Paris FC
53
4.
Dunkerque
50
5.
Pau FC
50
6.
Grenoble
48
7.
Le Havre
48
8.
Auxerre
47
9.
Caen
45
10.
Guingamp
44
11.
AC Ajaccio
42
12.
Valenciennes
42
13.
Niort
42
14.
Nancy
39
15.
Chambly
39
16.
Sochaux
38
17.
Chateauroux
38
18.
Rodez
37
19.
Amiens
36
20.
Toulouse
29
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Valenciennes
Rodez
Home Games
W
1-0
Caen
W
2-1
W
1-0
Chateauroux
L
1-2
W
3-0
Lorient
L
0-1
D
0-0
Guingamp
W
2-1
D
0-0
AC Ajaccio
L
0-1
Away Games
D
1-1
Troyes
L
1-0
W
1-3
Grenoble
L
2-1
L
1-0
Paris FC
D
0-0
L
3-1
Clermont
L
3-0
W
4-5
Toulouse
L
3-0


Winner: Valenciennes - 70%, Rodez - 20%, Draw 10%
Score prediction: 1.5 vs 0.8
O/U 2.5: OVER (50%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (60%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Likely, its gonna be a close match with most probably at least 2.5+ goals scored. Valenciennes has collected 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses during last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 31. October against Clermont and it ended up away win (1-3). If we look at the last 8 games of Rodez, we note 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are following: 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 24. October vs Toulouse and the outcome was home win (3-0). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see Valenciennes is in a better form with more chances to win than their opponent. Our football tip for 1X2: Valenciennes to win! Medium confidence.

This is a game between Medium ranking Valenciennes and Low ranking Rodez. Valenciennes's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Meanwhile Rodez AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 0 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Valenciennes's scoring power is 1 goals per game vs Rodez's 0.9. Looking at the defensive side, Valenciennes is performing 0.5 and Rodez 1.7 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Valenciennes being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Valenciennes to win! High confidence.

From last 8 games of Valenciennes we see 2 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 6 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Rodez have seen 6 Overs and 2 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Valenciennes it has been 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Rodez. Rodez has seen 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Valenciennes. Valenciennes is averaging 0.75 goals in their home games while Rodez makes about 0.67 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.42 goals per match between the teams. Valenciennes concedes 0.75 goals on average and Rodez 2.67. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 3.42 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.4 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Valenciennes and 75% for Rodez. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is a match with 2-3 goals - very difficult to give proper OU 2.5 football predictions. Under Over 2.5 prediction: NO BET!

From Valenciennes's last 8 encounters 3 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 5 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Rodez's last 8 games, it is 3 with both teams scoring and 5 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Valenciennes had 2 games where both teams scored and 8 where at least one did not. For Rodez, we have seen 8 BTTS YES and 2 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Valenciennes scoring today and 37.5% for Rodez scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Valenciennes and 100% for Rodez. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.