Mamelodi Sundowns vs Bloem Celtic - 0:1 (Away Win)

South Africa - MTN 8 Cup (soccer) 18. Oct 2020 18:00
FREE Soccer Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (59.5%)
Draw (24.4%)

BETTING ODDS (click & add to your account)

loading

Last games of Mamelodi Sundowns

D
D
L
D
W
W
L
W
W
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
12. Sep Win (0-1) Bloem Celtic - Mamelodi Sundowns Nedbank Cup 
5. Sep Win (3-0) Mamelodi Sundowns - Black Leopards Premier League 
2. Sep Win (0-3) Polokwane - Mamelodi Sundowns Premier League 
30. Aug Lose (0-1) Mamelodi Sundowns - Baroka Premier League 
27. Aug Win (0-1) Kaizer Chiefs - Mamelodi Sundowns Premier League 
24. Aug Win (1-0) Mamelodi Sundowns - Golden Arrows Premier League 
21. Aug Draw (2-2) Maritzburg Utd - Mamelodi Sundowns Premier League 
17. Aug Lose (3-2) Cape Town City - Mamelodi Sundowns Premier League 
14. Aug Draw (1-1) Highlands - Mamelodi Sundowns Premier League 
11. Aug Draw (0-0) Mamelodi Sundowns - Orlando Pirates Premier League 

Last games of Bloem Celtic

L
W
D
W
D
D
D
D
W
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
12. Sep Lose (0-1) Bloem Celtic - Mamelodi Sundowns Nedbank Cup 
5. Sep Win (3-1) Bloem Celtic - Maritzburg Utd Premier League 
2. Sep Draw (0-0) Golden Arrows - Bloem Celtic Premier League 
30. Aug Draw (0-0) Bloem Celtic - Polokwane Premier League 
27. Aug Draw (1-1) Bloem Celtic - Bidvest Wits Premier League 
24. Aug Draw (2-2) Amazulu - Bloem Celtic Premier League 
19. Aug Win (3-1) Bloem Celtic - Kaizer Chiefs Premier League 
16. Aug Draw (1-1) Supersport Utd - Bloem Celtic Premier League 
8. Aug Win (0-3) Baroka - Bloem Celtic Nedbank Cup 
8. Mar Lose (2-0) Cape Town City - Bloem Celtic Premier League 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Mamelodi Sundowns
Bloem Celtic
50%
Wins
30%
20%
Losses
20%
30 %
Draws
50 %
1.4
Goals scored per match
1.3
0.7
Goals conceded per match
0.9
1
Goals scored HOME
1.4
0.25
Goals conceded HOME
0.8
1.67
Goals scored AWAY
1.2
1
Goals conceded AWAY
1
80%
Chance to score goal next match
60%
40%
Chance to concede goal next match
70%
20%
Failure to score matches
40%
60%
Clean sheets
30%
40%
Matches over 2.5 goals
40%
20%
Matches over 3.5 goals
30%
1.8
Average Win margin
2.33
1
Average Loss margin
1.5
30 %
Both teams score YES
50 %
70 %
Both teams score NO
50 %
70 %
Matches ODD score
20 %
30 %
Matches EVEN score
80 %
3.09
Average win odd 1X2
2.81
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
66.67%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
33.33%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
100%
Matches WON as Underdog
33.33%
0%
Matches LOST as Underdog
66.67%
SIMILAR RANKING ANALYSIS
Mamelodi Sundowns (High Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
Bloem Celtic (Medium Ranking) last 6 AWAY games STATS against High Ranking teams
56
Ranking Score
49
1.5
Goals Scored
1.3
0.7
Goals Conceded
2.3
60% (6)
Games WON
17% (1)
20% (2)
Games LOST
67% (4)
20% (2)
DRAWS
17% (1)
VIEW ALL GAMES
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Orlando Pirates
56
2.
Mamelodi Sundowns
56
3.
Supersport Utd
52
4.
Kaizer Chiefs
50
5.
Bloem Celtic
49
6.
Cape Town City
46
7.
Tshakhuma
46
8.
Maritzburg Utd
43
Advertisement
BOTBET - Football Predictions

Football Tips Comparison
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Mamelodi Sundowns
Bloem Celtic
Home Games
W
3-2
Bidvest Wits
D
1-1


WHO WINS: Mamelodi Sundowns - 100%, Bloem Celtic - 0%
SCORE PREDICTION: 2 vs 1.5
Over/Under 2.5: OVER (50%)

Both Teams to Score: YES (100%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Most likely its is going to be a one-sided game where. Looking at the historical data, Mamelodi Sundowns has collected 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 10 matches. Last 4 games at their HOME stadium shown us 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Last HOME game was on 5. September against Black Leopards with the result home win (3-0). Last 10 matches of Bloem Celtic show us 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Last 5 AWAY games are: 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. The last AWAY game was on 2. September against Golden Arrows and that ended with draw (0-0). From this data, we see Mamelodi Sundowns is in a better form with more chances to win than their opponent. Our football tip for 1X2: Mamelodi Sundowns to win! Medium confidence.

This is a game between High ranking Mamelodi Sundowns and Medium ranking Bloem Celtic. Mamelodi Sundowns's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Meanwhile Bloem Celtic AWAY performance against High ranking teams shows 0 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses from last 5 AWAY games. Mamelodi Sundowns's scoring power is 1.6 goals per game vs Bloem Celtic's 1.4. Looking at the defensive side, Mamelodi Sundowns is performing 0.6 and Bloem Celtic 2.8 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Mamelodi Sundowns being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Mamelodi Sundowns to win! High confidence.

When we look at the last 10 games of Mamelodi Sundowns, we note 4 Overs and 6 Unders. Among the last 10 games of Bloem Celtic, there have been 4 Overs and 6 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Mamelodi Sundowns we see 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Bloem Celtic. Bloem Celtic has seen 4 Overs and 1 Unders in their last 5 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Mamelodi Sundowns has. Mamelodi Sundowns is averaging 1 goals in their home games while Bloem Celtic makes about 1.2 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 2.2 goals per match between the teams. Mamelodi Sundowns concedes 0.25 goals on average and Bloem Celtic 1. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 1.25 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 1.7 goals per match. History shows that 40% of games end Over 2.5 for Mamelodi Sundowns and 40% for Bloem Celtic. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is possiblyUNDER 2.5 GOALS match. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! Medium stakes.

Mamelodi Sundowns's last 10 matches show us 3 games where both teams scored and 7 games where only one team scored or none. From Bloem Celtic's last 10 games 5 have seen both teams scoring and 5 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Mamelodi Sundowns show us 3 BTS YES and 7 NO's. For Bloem Celtic, we have seen 5 BTS YES and 0 NO's. There is a 80% chance of Mamelodi Sundowns scoring today, 60% for Bloem Celtic. Probability of conceding a goal is 40% for Mamelodi Sundowns and 70% for Bloem Celtic. Considering all the numbers, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.