Tammeka vs Tulevik - 3:3 (Draw)

Estonia - Meistriliiga - 22. Nov 2020 12:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-2
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (40.3%)
Draw (26.4%)
Away (33.2%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Tammeka

W
D
L
D
W
W
L
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
8. Nov Lose (0-1) Tammeka - Flora Meistriliiga 
31. Oct Lose (3-2) Levadia - Tammeka Meistriliiga 
24. Oct Win (0-1) Tulevik - Tammeka Meistriliiga 
18. Oct Win (4-2) Tammeka - Kuressaare Meistriliiga 
3. Oct Draw (0-0) Tammeka - Narva Meistriliiga 
27. Sep Lose (3-1) Legion - Tammeka Meistriliiga 
23. Sep Draw (0-0) Tammeka - Kalju Meistriliiga 
19. Sep Win (1-2) Tallinna Kalev - Tammeka Meistriliiga 

Last games of Tulevik

L
L
W
D
D
L
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
31. Oct Draw (0-0) Tulevik - Legion Meistriliiga 
24. Oct Lose (0-1) Tulevik - Tammeka Meistriliiga 
17. Oct Lose (2-0) Levadia - Tulevik Meistriliiga 
30. Sep Draw (0-0) Kalju - Tulevik Meistriliiga 
26. Sep Draw (1-1) Tulevik - Kuressaare Meistriliiga 
19. Sep Win (0-1) Narva - Tulevik Meistriliiga 
12. Sep Lose (1-4) Tulevik - Paide Meistriliiga 
22. Aug Lose (0-1) Tulevik - Kalju Meistriliiga 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Tammeka
Tulevik
37.5%
Wins
12.5%
37.5%
Losses
50%
25 %
Draws
37.5 %
1.25
Goals scored per match
0.38
1.25
Goals conceded per match
1.13
1
Goals scored HOME
0.4
0.75
Goals conceded HOME
1.4
1.5
Goals scored AWAY
0.33
1.75
Goals conceded AWAY
0.67
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
37.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
62.5%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
62.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
37.5%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
12.5%
37.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
12.5%
1.33
Average Win margin
1
1.33
Average Loss margin
1.75
50 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
50 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
50 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
50 %
2.21
Average win odd 1X2
2.82
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
75%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
25%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
20%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
80%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Tammeka (Low Ranking) last 8 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Tulevik (Low Ranking) last 7 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.9
Goals Scored
1.9
2.1
Goals Conceded
1.3
25% (2)
WON
57% (4)
38% (3)
LOST
29% (2)
38% (3)
DRAW
14% (1)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Flora
74
2.
Paide
68
3.
Levadia
58
4.
Kalju
55
5.
Tulevik
38
6.
Narva
36
7.
Legion
35
8.
Tammeka
35
9.
Kuressaare
26
10.
Tallinna Kalev
24
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Tammeka
Tulevik
Home Games
L
0-2
Tallinna Kalev
W
2-1
L
1-2
Kuressaare
W
5-0
L
0-2
Paide
L
1-3
L
0-2
Kalju
L
0-6
L
1-3
Legion
L
0-2
D
1-1
Levadia
L
1-3
L
1-3
Flora
W
2-1
Away Games
D
0-0
Flora
L
3-0
W
0-1
Narva
W
0-2
L
3-0
Paide
W
1-2
D
1-1
Kalju
D
0-0
W
0-2
Tallinna Kalev
W
0-2
L
3-2
Levadia
L
5-1


Winner: Tammeka - 31%, Tulevik - 38%, Draw 31%
Score prediction: 1.35 vs 1.54
O/U 2.5: OVER (54%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (54%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Not an easy task to predict this game. Most likely it is going to be a one-sided game where. Tammeka has gained 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses from the last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show us 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 8. November against Flora, resulting in away win (0-1). Looking at the last 8 games of Tulevik we see 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Last 3 AWAY games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 17. October against Levadia and this one ended with home win (2-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This will be a match involving Low ranking team Tammeka and Low ranking team Tulevik. Tammeka's last 7 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. At the same time Tulevik AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 4 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses from last 6 AWAY games. Tammeka's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.7 goals per game vs Tulevik's 1.7. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Tammeka with 2 and Tulevik with 1 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see the victory of Tulevik as they have a big advatage over Tammeka. Our football prediction for 1X2: Tulevik to win! High confidence.

When we look at the last 8 games of Tammeka, we note 4 Overs and 4 Unders. Among the last 8 games of Tulevik, there have been 1 Overs and 7 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Tammeka we see 5 Overs and 2 Unders in their last 7 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Tulevik. Tulevik has seen 3 Overs and 3 Unders in their last 6 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Tammeka has. Tammeka scores an average 1 goals each game at home stadium while Tulevik has been scoring 0.33 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.33 goals per match between both teams. Tammeka concedes 0.75 goals on average and Tulevik 0.67 for a total of 1.42 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.4 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Tammeka and 12.5% for Tulevik. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is a match with 2-3 goals - very difficult to give proper OU 2.5 football predictions. Under Over 2.5 prediction: NO BET!

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Tammeka's last 8 games, we see 4 ´both teams scored´ and 4 ´only one team/no score´. From Tulevik's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Tammeka had 5 BTTS YES and 2 NO's. For Tulevik, we have seen 3 BTTS YES and 3 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Tammeka scoring in this game, the percent for Tulevik is 37.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Tammeka and 62.5% for Tulevik. Looking at the stats above, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.