Warri Wolves - Katsina Utd - 3:0 (Home Win)

Nigeria - NPFL - 13. Jan 2021 17:00

FREE Score Prediction 1-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Warri Wolves

W
L
D
W
L
L
W
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
16. Feb Win (2-0) Warri Wolves - Katsina Utd NPFL 
20. Jan Win (1-2) Nasarawa - Warri Wolves NPFL 
15. Jan Lose (1-2) Warri Wolves - Enugu Rangers NPFL 
12. Jan Lose (3-1) Ifeanyi Ubah - Warri Wolves NPFL 
8. Jan Win (1-0) Warri Wolves - Heartland NPFL 
5. Jan Draw (1-1) Kano Pillars - Warri Wolves NPFL 
22. Dec Lose (1-0) Plateau United - Warri Wolves NPFL 
18. Dec Win (1-0) Warri Wolves - Wikki Tourist NPFL 

Last games - Katsina Utd

D
W
L
D
D
L
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
17. Jan Lose (1-0) Nasarawa - Katsina Utd NPFL 
3. Jan Lose (2-0) Kano Pillars - Katsina Utd NPFL 
16. Feb Lose (2-0) Warri Wolves - Katsina Utd NPFL 
19. Jan Draw (0-0) Heartland - Katsina Utd NPFL 
15. Jan Draw (1-1) Katsina Utd - Kano Pillars NPFL 
12. Jan Lose (2-0) Kwara - Katsina Utd NPFL 
8. Jan Win (1-0) Katsina Utd - Plateau United NPFL 
5. Jan Draw (1-1) Wikki Tourist - Katsina Utd NPFL 
STATISTICS
Warri Wolves
Katsina Utd
50 %
Wins
13 %
38 %
Losses
50 %
13 %
Draws
38 %
1.13
Avg Scored
0.38
1
Avg Conceded
1.13
1.25
Score@Home
1
0.5
Concede@Home
0.5
1
Score@Away
0.17
1.5
Concede@Away
1.33
13 %
Failure to score
63 %
38 %
Clean sheets
25 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
0 %
13 %
Over 3.5 Game
0 %
50 %
Both Score YES
25 %
50 %
Both Score NO
75 %
63 %
Matches ODD
25 %
38 %
Matches EVEN
75 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Warri Wolves (Medium Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Katsina Utd (Low Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
2
SCORED
0.1
0
CONCEDED
1.3
100%
WON
0%
0%
LOST
63%
0%
DRAW
38%
33%
OVER 2.5
13%
67%
UNDER 2.5
88%
0%
BTTS YES
13%
100%
BTTS NO
88%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Kwara
56
2.
Plateau United
56
3.
Kano Pillars
55
4.
Lobi Stars
50
5.
Rivers United
47
6.
Akwa United
46
7.
Heartland
45
8.
Enugu Rangers
45
9.
Warri Wolves
44
10.
Nasarawa
43
11.
Sunshine Stars
43
12.
Enyimba
43
13.
MFM FC
42
14.
Ifeanyi Ubah
40
15.
Dakkada FC
40
16.
Abia Warriors
39
17.
Jigawa Golden Stars
36
18.
Katsina Utd
34
19.
Adamawa Utd
30
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Game odds suggest its going to be a low scoring game where the favourite takes what it owns. Warri Wolves has collected 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses during last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 16. February against Katsina Utd and it ended up home win (2-0). Looking at the last 8 games of Katsina Utd we see 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Last 6 AWAY games show us 0 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 3. January against Kano Pillars and this one ended with home win (2-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Warri Wolves being much stronger and will most likely take the win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Warri Wolves to win! High confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Warri Wolves and Low ranking team Katsina Utd. Warri Wolves's last 3 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Katsina Utd AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 0 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses from last 6 AWAY games. Warri Wolves's scoring ability is 1.3 goals scored per game vs Katsina Utd's 0.2. Defensive performance shows Warri Wolves with 0 and Katsina Utd with 1 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Warri Wolves being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Warri Wolves to win! High confidence.

From last 8 games of Warri Wolves we see 3 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 5 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Katsina Utd have seen 0 Overs and 8 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Warri Wolves it has been 0 Overs and 3 Unders in their last 3 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Katsina Utd. Katsina Utd has seen 0 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 6 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Warri Wolves. Warri Wolves is scoring an average of 1.25 goals per game at home when Katsina Utd scores 0.17 goals per game away. This makes an average of 1.42 goals per match between the teams. Warri Wolves concedes 0.5 goals on average per game and Katsina Utd 1.33. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 1.83 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 1.6 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Warri Wolves and 0% for Katsina Utd. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it is a tight and defence-oriented game where the best OU 2.5 football prediction would be UNDER 2.5 GOALS. High stakes.

Warri Wolves's last 8 matches show us 4 games where both teams scored and 4 games where only one team scored or none. From Katsina Utd's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Warri Wolves show us 0 BTS YES and 3 NO's. For Katsina Utd, we have seen 1 BTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 87.5% chance of Warri Wolves scoring today, 37.5% for Katsina Utd. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Warri Wolves and 75% for Katsina Utd. Considering all the numbers, it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!