Cherno More vs Botev Vratsa - 2:1 (Home Win)

Bulgaria - Parva liga - 22. Nov 2020 12:30

FREE Soccer Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (62.6%)
Draw (21.8%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Cherno More

D
L
W
L
W
W
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Draw (0-0) Botev Plovdiv - Cherno More Parva liga 
30. Oct Lose (1-2) Cherno More - CSKA 1948 Sofia Parva liga 
24. Oct Win (1-2) Levski Sofia - Cherno More Parva liga 
18. Oct Win (3-0) Cherno More - Montana Parva liga 
2. Oct Lose (1-0) Tsarsko Selo - Cherno More Parva liga 
27. Sep Win (2-0) Cherno More - Arda Parva liga 
19. Sep Lose (4-0) Beroe - Cherno More Parva liga 
12. Sep Draw (1-1) Cherno More - CSKA Sofia Parva liga 

Last games of Botev Vratsa

L
L
D
W
W
D
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
26. Oct Lose (2-0) Botev Plovdiv - Botev Vratsa Parva liga 
18. Oct Draw (0-0) Botev Vratsa - CSKA 1948 Sofia Parva liga 
3. Oct Draw (0-0) Levski Sofia - Botev Vratsa Parva liga 
25. Sep Win (2-0) Botev Vratsa - Montana Parva liga 
18. Sep Win (1-2) Tsarsko Selo - Botev Vratsa Parva liga 
11. Sep Draw (0-0) Botev Vratsa - Arda Parva liga 
28. Aug Lose (6-0) Beroe - Botev Vratsa Parva liga 
22. Aug Lose (1-2) Botev Vratsa - CSKA Sofia Parva liga 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Cherno More
Botev Vratsa
37.5%
Wins
25%
37.5%
Losses
37.5%
25 %
Draws
37.5 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
0.63
1.13
Goals conceded per match
1.38
1.75
Goals scored HOME
0.75
0.75
Goals conceded HOME
0.5
0.5
Goals scored AWAY
0.5
1.5
Goals conceded AWAY
2.25
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
37.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
50%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
62.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
50%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
37.5%
12.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
12.5%
2
Average Win margin
1.5
2
Average Loss margin
3
37.5 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
62.5 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
25 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
75 %
2.73
Average win odd 1X2
2.65
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
50%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
50%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
50%
Matches WON as Underdog
25%
50%
Matches LOST as Underdog
75%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Cherno More (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
Botev Vratsa (Medium Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.6
Goals Scored
1.2
0.9
Goals Conceded
1.6
50% (5)
WON
30% (3)
20% (2)
LOST
60% (6)
30% (3)
DRAW
10% (1)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Septemvri Sofia
60
2.
CSKA 1948 Sofia
59
3.
Beroe
54
4.
Ludogorets
54
5.
CSKA Sofia
49
6.
Lok. Plovdiv
48
7.
Slavia Sofia
46
8.
Montana
44
9.
Cherno More
44
10.
Botev Vratsa
43
11.
Tsarsko Selo
41
12.
Arda
41
13.
Botev Plovdiv
39
14.
Levski Sofia
38
15.
Etar
30
16.
Dunav Ruse
25
17.
Vitosha Bistritsa
20
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Cherno More
Botev Vratsa
Home Games
D
1-1
Arda
W
3-1
D
2-2
Levski Sofia
D
0-0
W
1-0
Tsarsko Selo
L
0-1
L
1-4
Ludogorets
W
3-1
D
1-1
CSKA Sofia
L
1-2
W
3-0
Montana
W
2-0
L
1-2
CSKA 1948 Sofia
D
0-0
Away Games
W
0-4
Etar
D
1-1
D
1-1
Ludogorets
L
6-0
W
0-2
Dunav Ruse
D
0-0
D
1-1
Botev Plovdiv
W
0-1
W
1-4
Tsarsko Selo
W
0-3
L
2-1
Lok. Plovdiv
L
2-1
L
3-0
Beroe
L
6-0
L
1-0
Levski Sofia
D
0-0


Winner: Cherno More - 47%, Botev Vratsa - 33%, Draw 20%
Score prediction: 1.43 vs 1.13
O/U 2.5: OVER (50%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (53%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Not an easy task to predict this game. Most likely it is going to be an open, attack-oriented and goal filled game where one team has clear advantage. Cherno More has gained 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses from the last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show us 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 30. October against CSKA 1948 Sofia, resulting in away win (1-2). Last 8 matches of Botev Vratsa show us 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are: 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 26. October against Botev Plovdiv and that ended with home win (2-0). From this data, we see Cherno More is somewhat stronger and probably gets a close win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Cherno More to win! Medium confidence.

This is a game between Medium ranking Cherno More and Medium ranking Botev Vratsa. Cherno More's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Meanwhile Botev Vratsa AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Cherno More's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.6 goals per game vs Botev Vratsa's 1.1. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Cherno More with 0.8 and Botev Vratsa with 1.6 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see Cherno More being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Cherno More to win! High confidence.

From last 8 games of Cherno More we see 4 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 4 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Botev Vratsa have seen 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Cherno More it has been 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Botev Vratsa. Botev Vratsa has seen 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Cherno More. Cherno More is scoring an average of 1.75 goals per game at home when Botev Vratsa scores 0.5 goals per game away. This makes an average of 2.25 goals per match between the teams. Cherno More concedes 0.75 goals on average per game and Botev Vratsa 2.25. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 3 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.6 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Cherno More and 37.5% for Botev Vratsa. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it can be 2-3 goals - OU 2.5 is a risky bet. Under Over 2.5 prediction: no prediction!

From Cherno More's last 8 encounters 3 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 5 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Botev Vratsa's last 8 games, it is 2 with both teams scoring and 6 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Cherno More had 4 games where both teams scored and 6 where at least one did not. For Botev Vratsa, we have seen 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Cherno More scoring today and 37.5% for Botev Vratsa scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Cherno More and 50% for Botev Vratsa. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!