Burnley vs Crystal Palace - 1:0 (Home Win)

England - Premier League - 23. Nov 2020 19:30

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-2
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (35.5%)
Draw (31%)
Away (33.5%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Burnley

L
W
L
L
D
L
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
6. Nov Draw (0-0) Brighton - Burnley Premier League 
31. Oct Lose (0-3) Burnley - Chelsea Premier League 
26. Oct Lose (0-1) Burnley - Tottenham Premier League 
19. Oct Draw (0-0) West Brom - Burnley Premier League 
3. Oct Lose (3-1) Newcastle - Burnley Premier League 
30. Sep Lose (0-3) Burnley - Manchester City EFL Cup 
23. Sep Win (0-2) Millwall - Burnley EFL Cup 
20. Sep Lose (4-2) Leicester - Burnley Premier League 

Last games of Crystal Palace

W
D
W
L
D
W
L
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Win (4-1) Crystal Palace - Leeds Premier League 
30. Oct Lose (2-0) Wolves - Crystal Palace Premier League 
24. Oct Win (1-2) Fulham - Crystal Palace Premier League 
18. Oct Draw (1-1) Crystal Palace - Brighton Premier League 
3. Oct Lose (4-0) Chelsea - Crystal Palace Premier League 
19. Sep Win (1-3) Manchester Utd - Crystal Palace Premier League 
15. Sep Draw (0-0) Bournemouth - Crystal Palace EFL Cup 
12. Sep Win (1-0) Crystal Palace - Southampton Premier League 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Burnley
Crystal Palace
12.5%
Wins
50%
62.5%
Losses
25%
25 %
Draws
25 %
0.63
Goals scored per match
1.38
1.75
Goals conceded per match
1.25
0
Goals scored HOME
2
2.33
Goals conceded HOME
0.67
1
Goals scored AWAY
1
1.4
Goals conceded AWAY
1.6
37.5%
Chance to score goal next match
62.5%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
62.5%
Failure to score matches
37.5%
37.5%
Clean sheets
25%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
25%
Matches over 3.5 goals
37.5%
2
Average Win margin
1.75
2.2
Average Loss margin
3
25 %
Both teams score YES
50 %
75 %
Both teams score NO
50 %
37.5 %
Matches ODD score
37.5 %
62.5 %
Matches EVEN score
62.5 %
2.25
Average win odd 1X2
3.57
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
60%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
40%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Burnley (Low Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Crystal Palace (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.3
Goals Scored
0.5
1
Goals Conceded
1.6
40% (4)
WON
20% (2)
30% (3)
LOST
70% (7)
30% (3)
DRAW
10% (1)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Liverpool
62
2.
Manchester City
61
3.
Leeds
60
4.
Tottenham
58
5.
Manchester Utd
58
6.
Chelsea
54
7.
Arsenal
52
8.
Bournemouth
48
9.
Southampton
48
10.
Leicester
47
11.
Wolves
46
12.
Everton
46
13.
West Ham
45
14.
Fulham
44
15.
Newcastle
42
16.
Aston Villa
41
17.
Brighton
40
18.
West Brom
40
19.
Watford
40
20.
Crystal Palace
40
21.
Burnley
39
22.
Norwich
37
23.
Sheffield Utd
32
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Burnley
Crystal Palace
Home Games
W
1-0
Newcastle
W
1-0
L
0-2
Manchester Utd
L
0-2
D
0-0
Arsenal
D
1-1
W
3-0
Bournemouth
W
1-0
D
1-1
Tottenham
D
1-1
W
1-0
Watford
W
1-0
D
1-1
Sheffield Utd
L
0-1
L
1-2
Brighton
D
1-1
L
0-3
Chelsea
L
2-3
Away Games
W
0-1
Bournemouth
W
0-2
L
1-0
Everton
L
3-1
L
3-0
Chelsea
L
4-0
W
0-2
Manchester Utd
W
1-3
W
1-2
Southampton
D
1-1
D
0-0
Newcastle
L
1-0
L
5-0
Manchester City
D
2-2
D
1-1
Liverpool
L
4-0
W
0-2
Norwich
D
1-1
L
4-2
Leicester
L
3-0
D
0-0
Brighton
W
0-1


Winner: Burnley - 45%, Crystal Palace - 25%, Draw 30%
Score prediction: 1.18 vs 1.08
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (65%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (63%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be a fight between two unmatched teams. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Burnley has collected 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 3 HOME games shown 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Their last HOME game was on 31. October against Chelsea and it ended with away win (0-3). Looking at the last 8 games of Crystal Palace we see 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Last 5 AWAY games show us 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 30. October against Wolves and this one ended with home win (2-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Crystal Palace taking a close win. Our football tip for 1X2: Crystal Palace to win! Medium confidence.

This will be a match involving Low ranking team Burnley and Low ranking team Crystal Palace. Burnley's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. At the same time Crystal Palace AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Burnley's scoring ability is 1.1 goals scored per game vs Crystal Palace's 0.7. Defensive performance shows Burnley with 1.1 and Crystal Palace with 1.2 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Last 8 games of Burnley show us 4 Over 2.5 Goals and 4 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Crystal Palace have seen 4 Over 2.5´s and 4 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Burnley it shows us 4 Overs and 6 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace has had 2 Over 2.5´s and 8 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Burnley. Burnley is scoring an average of 0 goals per game at home when Crystal Palace scores 1 goals per game away. This makes an average of 1 goals per match between the teams. Burnley concedes 2.33 goals on average per game and Crystal Palace 1.6. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 3.93 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.5 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Burnley and 50% for Crystal Palace. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it probably is an OVER 2.5 match. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick OVER 2.5! Medium confidence.

Burnley's last 8 matches show us 2 games where both teams scored and 6 games where only one team scored or none. From Crystal Palace's last 8 games 4 have seen both teams scoring and 4 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Burnley show us 6 BTS YES and 4 NO's. For Crystal Palace, we have seen 3 BTS YES and 7 NO's. There is a 37.5% chance of Burnley scoring today, 62.5% for Crystal Palace. Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Burnley and 75% for Crystal Palace. Considering all the numbers, it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!