Manchester City - Brighton - 1:0 (Home Win)

England - Premier League - 13. Jan 2021 20:00

FREE Score Prediction 3-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Over

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Manchester City

D
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
10. Jan Win (3-0) Manchester City - Birmingham FA Cup 
6. Jan Win (0-2) Manchester Utd - Manchester City EFL Cup 
3. Jan Win (1-3) Chelsea - Manchester City Premier League 
26. Dec Win (2-0) Manchester City - Newcastle Premier League 
22. Dec Win (1-4) Arsenal - Manchester City EFL Cup 
19. Dec Win (0-1) Southampton - Manchester City Premier League 
15. Dec Draw (1-1) Manchester City - West Brom Premier League 
12. Dec Draw (0-0) Manchester Utd - Manchester City Premier League 

Last games - Brighton

L
D
D
D
L
D
D
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
16. Jan Win (0-1) Leeds - Brighton Premier League 
10. Jan Draw (1-1) Newport - Brighton FA Cup 
2. Jan Draw (3-3) Brighton - Wolves Premier League 
29. Dec Lose (0-1) Brighton - Arsenal Premier League 
27. Dec Draw (2-2) West Ham - Brighton Premier League 
20. Dec Draw (1-1) Brighton - Sheffield Utd Premier League 
16. Dec Draw (0-0) Fulham - Brighton Premier League 
13. Dec Lose (3-0) Leicester - Brighton Premier League 
STATISTICS
Manchester City
Brighton
75 %
Wins
13 %
0 %
Losses
25 %
25 %
Draws
63 %
2
Avg Scored
1
0.38
Avg Conceded
1.38
2
Score@Home
1.33
0.33
Concede@Home
1.67
2
Score@Away
0.8
0.4
Concede@Away
1.2
13 %
Failure to score
38 %
63 %
Clean sheets
25 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
25 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
38 %
Both Score YES
50 %
63 %
Both Score NO
50 %
38 %
Matches ODD
38 %
63 %
Matches EVEN
63 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Manchester City (Top Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Brighton (Low Rank) AWAY games vs Top Rank
3.1
SCORED
0.6
0.1
CONCEDED
2
90%
WON
13%
0%
LOST
88%
10%
DRAW
0%
60%
OVER 2.5
63%
40%
UNDER 2.5
38%
10%
BTTS YES
50%
90%
BTTS NO
50%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Manchester City
65
2.
Norwich
60
3.
Tottenham
60
4.
Manchester Utd
59
5.
Liverpool
59
6.
Chelsea
57
7.
Leicester
53
8.
Everton
52
9.
Bournemouth
52
10.
Leeds
49
11.
Arsenal
49
12.
Southampton
49
13.
West Ham
48
14.
Aston Villa
48
15.
Watford
47
16.
Crystal Palace
41
17.
Newcastle
39
18.
Wolves
38
19.
Brighton
36
20.
Burnley
36
21.
Fulham
34
22.
West Brom
29
23.
Sheffield Utd
26
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Manchester City
Brighton
Home Games
W
3-0
Arsenal
W
2-1
L
0-1
Manchester Utd
L
0-3
W
4-0
Liverpool
L
1-3
W
5-0
Newcastle
D
0-0
D
1-1
West Brom
D
1-1
W
5-0
Burnley
D
0-0
Away Games
D
1-1
West Ham
D
3-3
W
0-1
Sheffield Utd
D
1-1
W
1-3
Wolves
D
0-0
W
0-1
Leicester
D
0-0
L
1-0
Southampton
D
1-1
W
0-3
Burnley
W
1-2
W
0-2
Newcastle
W
0-3
L
2-0
Tottenham
L
2-1
W
1-2
Aston Villa
W
1-2
D
1-1
Leeds
W
0-1


WINNER: TEAM 1 56%, TEAM 2 25%
Score prediction: 1.53 - 0.84
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 53%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 56%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be a goal-filled game where favourite probably takes the win. Manchester City has gained 6 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses from the last 8 games. Last 3 HOME games show us 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 26. December against Newcastle, resulting in home win (2-0). If we look at the last 8 games of Brighton, we note 0 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are following: 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 27. December vs West Ham and the outcome was draw (2-2). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see Manchester City being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Manchester City to win! High confidence.

This is a game between Top ranking Manchester City and Low ranking Brighton. Manchester City's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 9 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Meanwhile Brighton AWAY performance against Top ranking teams shows 1 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses from last 6 AWAY games. Manchester City's attacking performance shows us an average of 3.4 goals per game vs Brighton's 0.8. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Manchester City with 0.3 and Brighton with 2.2 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see Manchester City being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Manchester City to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Manchester City show us 3 Over 2.5 Goals and 5 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Brighton have seen 4 Over 2.5´s and 4 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Manchester City it shows us 7 Overs and 3 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Brighton. Brighton has had 5 Over 2.5´s and 1 Under 2.5´s in their last 6 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Manchester City. Manchester City is averaging 2 goals in their home games while Brighton makes about 0.67 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 2.67 goals per match between the teams. Manchester City concedes 0.33 goals on average and Brighton 1.67. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.3 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Manchester City and 50% for Brighton. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it can be 2-3 goals - OU 2.5 is a risky bet. Under Over 2.5 prediction: no prediction!

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Manchester City's last 8 games, we see 3 ´both teams scored´ and 5 ´only one team/no score´. From Brighton's last 8 games 5 have seen both teams scoring and 3 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Manchester City had 2 BTTS YES and 8 NO's. For Brighton, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 2 NO's. There is a 87.5% chance of Manchester City scoring in this game, the percent for Brighton is 62.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 37.5% for Manchester City and 87.5% for Brighton. Looking at the stats above, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.