R. Volgograd vs Ural - 0:0 (Draw)

Russia - Premier League - 22. Nov 2020 15:30

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (33%)
Draw (30.5%)
Away (36.5%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of R. Volgograd

L
D
D
L
L
W
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Draw (1-1) Arsenal Tula - R. Volgograd Premier League 
1. Nov Lose (0-1) R. Volgograd - CSKA Moscow Premier League 
24. Oct Win (1-2) Lokomotiv Moscow - R. Volgograd Premier League 
21. Oct Lose (3-0) FK Krylya Sovetov Samara - R. Volgograd Russian Cup 
18. Oct Lose (0-2) R. Volgograd - Tambov Premier League 
3. Oct Draw (0-0) Ufa - R. Volgograd Premier League 
29. Aug Draw (1-1) Khimki - R. Volgograd Premier League 
26. Aug Lose (0-1) R. Volgograd - Spartak Moscow Premier League 

Last games of Ural

W
D
L
L
W
D
W
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Draw (2-2) Ural - Spartak Moscow Premier League 
1. Nov Win (1-2) Ufa - Ural Premier League 
25. Oct Draw (0-0) Ural - Tambov Premier League 
21. Oct Win (1-3) Veles Moscow - Ural Russian Cup 
18. Oct Lose (1-0) Arsenal Tula - Ural Premier League 
3. Oct Lose (0-2) Ural - CSKA Moscow Premier League 
19. Sep Draw (1-1) Ural - Zenit Premier League 
16. Sep Win (0-3) Ulyanovsk - Ural Russian Cup 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
R. Volgograd
Ural
12.5%
Wins
37.5%
50%
Losses
25%
37.5 %
Draws
37.5 %
0.5
Goals scored per match
1.38
1.25
Goals conceded per match
1
0
Goals scored HOME
0.75
1.33
Goals conceded HOME
1.25
0.8
Goals scored AWAY
2
1.2
Goals conceded AWAY
0.75
37.5%
Chance to score goal next match
62.5%
87.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
62.5%
Failure to score matches
37.5%
12.5%
Clean sheets
25%
25%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
1
Average Win margin
2
1.75
Average Loss margin
1.5
37.5 %
Both teams score YES
50 %
62.5 %
Both teams score NO
50 %
50 %
Matches ODD score
37.5 %
50 %
Matches EVEN score
62.5 %
3.18
Average win odd 1X2
2.67
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
0%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
100%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
25%
Matches WON as Underdog
33.33%
75%
Matches LOST as Underdog
66.67%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
R. Volgograd (Low Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Ural (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.4
Goals Scored
0.7
1.1
Goals Conceded
1
40% (4)
WON
20% (2)
30% (3)
LOST
40% (4)
30% (3)
DRAW
40% (4)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
FK Krylya Sovetov Samara
65
2.
CSKA Moscow
59
3.
Zenit
58
4.
Orenburg
57
5.
Spartak Moscow
55
6.
Dynamo Moscow
51
7.
Sochi
46
8.
Rubin Kazan
45
9.
Akhmat Grozny
44
10.
Krasnodar
44
11.
Khimki
44
12.
Lokomotiv Moscow
43
13.
FK Rostov
41
14.
Ural
40
15.
R. Volgograd
38
16.
Arsenal Tula
38
17.
Tambov
38
18.
Ufa
34
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
R. Volgograd
Ural
Home Games
L
0-2
Zenit
D
1-1
L
0-1
Spartak Moscow
D
2-2
L
0-2
Tambov
W
2-1
L
0-1
CSKA Moscow
L
0-2
Away Games
D
0-0
Ufa
D
1-1
L
3-0
FK Krylya Sovetov Samara
W
2-3
D
1-1
Arsenal Tula
L
1-0


Winner: R. Volgograd - 29%, Ural - 57%, Draw 14%
Score prediction: 0.79 vs 1.36
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (71%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (57%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Likely, its gonna be a game where both teams have similar chances to win and score. R. Volgograd has gained 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses from the last 8 games. Last 3 HOME games show us 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 1. November against CSKA Moscow, resulting in away win (0-1). Looking at the last 8 games of Ural we see 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Last 4 AWAY games show us 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 1. November against Ufa and this one ended with away win (1-2). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Ural beating R. Volgograd with ease. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on Ural! High confidence.

This is a game between Low ranking R. Volgograd and Low ranking Ural. R. Volgograd's last 8 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Meanwhile Ural AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses from last 10 AWAY games. R. Volgograd's scoring ability is 1.4 goals scored per game vs Ural's 0.8. Defensive performance shows R. Volgograd with 1.1 and Ural with 1.2 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say R. Volgograd being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: R. Volgograd to win! Medium confidence.

From last 8 games of R. Volgograd we see 2 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 6 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Ural have seen 4 Overs and 4 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of R. Volgograd it has been 4 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 8 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Ural. Ural has seen 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to R. Volgograd. R. Volgograd scores an average 0 goals each game at home stadium while Ural has been scoring 2 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 2 goals per match between both teams. R. Volgograd concedes 1.33 goals on average and Ural 0.75 for a total of 2.08 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 2 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for R. Volgograd and 50% for Ural. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is possibly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 goals scored. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! Medium confidence.

R. Volgograd's last 8 matches show us 3 games where both teams scored and 5 games where only one team scored or none. From Ural's last 8 games 4 have seen both teams scoring and 4 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of R. Volgograd show us 4 BTS YES and 4 NO's. For Ural, we have seen 4 BTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 37.5% chance of R. Volgograd scoring today, 62.5% for Ural. Probability of conceding a goal is 87.5% for R. Volgograd and 75% for Ural. Considering all the numbers, it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!