Sekhukhune - Kaizer Chiefs (0:1)

Betting Predictions, Tips, Stats & Match Preview

South Africa Premier League
14. May - 15:00
PREDICTED CHANCES
H 29%
D 41%
A 29%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 26%
D 32%
A 42%
ODDS


Sekhukhune

Last 10
W
L
L
D
D
L
L
D
L
D
1X2
O
U
O
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
2.5
N
N
Y
Y
Y
N
N
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
7. May Draw (0-0) AmaZulu - Sekhukhune 
3. May Loss (0-2) Sekhukhune - Mamelodi Sundowns 
23. Apr Draw (0-0) Golden Arrows - Sekhukhune 
16. Apr Loss (0-1) Sekhukhune - TS Galaxy 
6. Apr Loss (0-1) Sekhukhune - Orlando Pirates 
2. Apr Draw (1-1) Stellenbosch - Sekhukhune 
16. Mar Draw (1-1) Sekhukhune - Maritzburg Utd 
5. Mar Loss (2-1) Cape Town City - Sekhukhune 
26. Feb Loss (0-1) Sekhukhune - Swallows 
20. Feb Win (4-0) Sekhukhune - Baroka 

Kaizer Chiefs

Last 10
W
L
W
D
L
L
L
L
W
D
1X2
O
U
O
U
U
U
O
O
U
U
2.5
Y
N
Y
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
8. May Draw (1-1) Kaizer Chiefs - Mamelodi Sundowns 
3. May Win (1-0) Kaizer Chiefs - Marumo Gallants 
30. Apr Loss (1-2) Kaizer Chiefs - Cape Town City 
27. Apr Loss (2-1) Golden Arrows - Kaizer Chiefs 
23. Apr Loss (1-0) Stellenbosch - Kaizer Chiefs 
16. Apr Loss (0-1) Kaizer Chiefs - Supersport Utd 
5. Apr Draw (0-0) Kaizer Chiefs - TS Galaxy 
2. Apr Win (1-3) Chippa Utd. - Kaizer Chiefs 
19. Mar Loss (0-1) Kaizer Chiefs - Golden Arrows 
5. Mar Win (1-2) Orlando Pirates - Kaizer Chiefs 

Statistics

Sekhukhune
Kaizer Chiefs
10 %
Win
30 %
50 %
Lost
50 %
40 %
Draw
20 %
0.7
Avg Scored
0.9
0.9
Avg Conceded
1
0.83
Score@Home
0.5
1
Concede@Home
0.83
0.5
Score@Away
1.5
0.75
Concede@Away
1.25
60 %
Failure to score
40 %
30 %
Clean sheet
20 %
20 %
Over 2.5
40 %
10 %
Over 3.5
10 %
30 %
Both Score YES
50 %
70 %
Both Score NO
50 %
40 %
Final ODD
70 %
60 %
Final EVEN
30 %

Power Ranking

1.
Mamelodi Sundowns
57
2.
Cape Town City
53
3.
Royal AM
53
4.
Orlando Pirates
49
5.
Kaizer Chiefs
49
6.
AmaZulu
46
7.
Marumo Gallants
44
8.
Golden Arrows
43
9.
TS Galaxy
41
10.
Stellenbosch
40
11.
Supersport Utd
39
12.
Chippa Utd.
39
13.
Maritzburg Utd
36
14.
Sekhukhune
36
15.
Swallows
34
16.
Baroka
33
loading

Ranking Analysis

Low Ranking Sekhukhune at HOME vs Medium Ranking Teams
Medium Ranking Kaizer Chiefs at AWAY vs Low Ranking Teams
0.6
Scored
1.2
0.7
Conceded
0.6
44%
Won
60%
56%
Lost
20%
0%
Draw
20%
0%
O 2.5
40%
100%
U 2.5
60%
0%
BTS Y
40%
100%
BTS N
60%

Result vs Same Team

Sekhukhune
Kaizer Chiefs
AT HOME vs:
W
4-0
Baroka
W
2-1
W
1-0
Royal AM
L
1-4
D
1-1
Stellenbosch
L
0-1
L
0-1
Orlando Pirates
W
2-1
W
2-0
AmaZulu
D
1-1
D
1-1
Maritzburg Utd
W
2-0
L
0-1
TS Galaxy
L
0-1
D
0-0
Supersport Utd
L
0-1
W
1-0
Cape Town City
L
1-2
L
0-1
Marumo Gallants
W
1-0
L
0-2
Mamelodi Sundowns
D
1-1
AT AWAY vs:
W
0-1
TS Galaxy
W
0-1
L
2-0
Mamelodi Sundowns
L
2-0
D
0-0
AmaZulu
D
1-1
W
0-1
Supersport Utd
W
1-2
W
0-2
Maritzburg Utd
W
0-1
W
0-1
Swallows
W
1-3
L
1-0
Royal AM
L
1-0
L
2-1
Cape Town City
D
0-0
L
1-0
Baroka
W
0-1
L
2-1
Orlando Pirates
W
1-2
D
0-0
Chippa Utd.
W
1-3
D
1-1
Stellenbosch
L
1-0
D
0-0
Golden Arrows
L
2-1


SAME OPPONENT ANALYSIS
Winner: Team 1 - 38% Team 2 - 38%
Score prediction: 0.88 - 0.88
Over Under 2.5: Under - 75%
Both Teams Socre: No - 65%

Premier League Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
1.99
1.11
0.88
52.8%
47.2%
38.3%
37%
24.7%
18.7%
34.5%
54.9%
40.4%
59.6%
19.1%
0-0
1-0

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Sekhukhune achieved 1 wins, 4 draws, and 5 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 6 at home resulted in 1 wins, 1 draws, and 4 losses. During the most recent game on 3. May against Mamelodi Sundowns, the final result ended in a away win (0-2). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Kaizer Chiefs resulted in 3 wins, 2 draws, and 5 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 2 wins, 0 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 27. April against Golden Arrows and ending as another away game home win (2-1). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Sekhukhune and Medium-ranking Kaizer Chiefs. A review of Sekhukhune's last 8 home games against Medium-ranking teams shows us 4 wins, 0 draws, and 4 losses. Meanwhile, Kaizer Chiefs's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 6 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. On the offensive side, Sekhukhune's strike power is 0.6 goals per game as opposed to 1.2 for Kaizer Chiefs. By examining the defensive side, Sekhukhune is performing with a result of 0.6 and Kaizer Chiefs 0.6 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect the victory of Kaizer Chiefs as they have a big advatage over Sekhukhune. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Kaizer Chiefs to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Sekhukhune witness 2 games with over 2.5 goals and 8 games under. Among the last 10 games of Kaizer Chiefs, there were 4 over and 6 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Sekhukhune having 0 over and 8 under in the last 8 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Kaizer Chiefs. Meanwhile, Kaizer Chiefs has seen 4 over and 6 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Sekhukhune. On the offensive side, Sekhukhune scores an average of 0.83 goals at home stadium games whilst Kaizer Chiefs has been scoring 1.5 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 2.33 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Sekhukhune concedes 1 and Kaizer Chiefs 1.25 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.25 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.3 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 20% of games result in over 2.5 for Sekhukhune and 40% for Kaizer Chiefs. Football prediction for under over 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Sekhukhune's last 10 games, we can see 3 games where both teams score and 7 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Kaizer Chiefs's last 10 games, 5 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Sekhukhune last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 0 yes and 8 no. The same for Kaizer Chiefs shows 4 yes and 6 no. There is a 40% chance of Sekhukhune scoring in this game whilst Kaizer Chiefs has a 60% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 70% for Sekhukhune and 80% for Kaizer Chiefs. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!