Llaneros vs Barranquilla - 2:0 (Home Win)

Colombia - Primera B (soccer) 18. Oct 2020 22:00
FREE Soccer Prediction 1-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (64.6%)
Draw (23.9%)

BETTING ODDS (click & add to your account)

loading

Last games of Llaneros

L
D
W
D
W
L
W
L
D
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
12. Oct Draw (1-1) Atletico F.C. - Llaneros Primera B 
20. Sep Draw (1-1) Fortaleza - Llaneros Primera B 
12. Mar Lose (0-2) Llaneros - Bogota Primera B 
8. Mar Win (0-1) Real San Andres - Llaneros Primera B 
4. Mar Lose (0-4) Llaneros - Huila Copa Colombia 
1. Mar Win (2-0) Llaneros - Cartagena Primera B 
23. Feb Draw (1-1) Boca Juniors - Llaneros Primera B 
21. Feb Win (0-2) Huila - Llaneros Copa Colombia 
15. Feb Draw (1-1) Llaneros - Orsomarso Primera B 
8. Feb Lose (3-0) Quindio - Llaneros Primera B 

Last games of Barranquilla

L
D
D
L
L
L
L
L
D
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
13. Oct Draw (0-0) Barranquilla - Valledupar Primera B 
8. Oct Draw (0-0) Tigres - Barranquilla Primera B 
12. Mar Lose (2-3) Barranquilla - Leones Primera B 
8. Mar Lose (1-0) Fortaleza - Barranquilla Primera B 
5. Mar Lose (2-1) Tigres - Barranquilla Copa Colombia 
23. Feb Lose (2-0) Real San Andres - Barranquilla Primera B 
20. Feb Lose (0-1) Barranquilla - Tigres Copa Colombia 
18. Feb Draw (0-0) Barranquilla - Cartagena Primera B 
2. Feb Draw (0-0) Barranquilla - Orsomarso Primera B 
14. Oct Lose (2-1) Fortaleza - Barranquilla Torneo Aguila 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Llaneros
Barranquilla
30%
Wins
0%
30%
Losses
60%
40 %
Draws
40 %
0.9
Goals scored per match
0.4
1.3
Goals conceded per match
1.1
0.75
Goals scored HOME
0.4
1.75
Goals conceded HOME
0.8
1
Goals scored AWAY
0.4
1
Goals conceded AWAY
1.4
70%
Chance to score goal next match
30%
70%
Chance to concede goal next match
60%
30%
Failure to score matches
70%
30%
Clean sheets
40%
20%
Matches over 2.5 goals
30%
10%
Matches over 3.5 goals
10%
1.67
Average Win margin
0
3
Average Loss margin
1.17
40 %
Both teams score YES
30 %
60 %
Both teams score NO
70 %
20 %
Matches ODD score
50 %
80 %
Matches EVEN score
50 %
3.29
Average win odd 1X2
2.55
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
33.33%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
66.67%
Matches LOST as Favorite
100%
66.67%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
33.33%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING ANALYSIS
Llaneros (Medium Ranking) last 7 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Barranquilla (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
50
Ranking Score
28
1.7
Goals Scored
0.2
0.7
Goals Conceded
1.9
71% (5)
Games WON
0% (0)
14% (1)
Games LOST
100% (10)
14% (1)
DRAWS
0% (0)
VIEW ALL GAMES
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Cortulua
54
2.
Boca Juniors
52
3.
Leones
51
4.
Quindio
51
5.
Llaneros
50
6.
U. Magdalena
48
7.
Fortaleza
45
8.
Real San Andres
44
9.
Valledupar
40
10.
Bogota
40
11.
Huila
40
12.
Cartagena
39
13.
Orsomarso
36
14.
Atletico F.C.
35
15.
Tigres
35
16.
Barranquilla
28
Advertisement
BOTBET - Football Predictions

Football Tips Comparison
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
We at Hintwise.com are expecting an interesting and tight game. Llaneros has gained 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses from the last 10 games. Last 4 HOME games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 12. March against Bogota, resulting in away win (0-2). Looking at the last 10 games of Barranquilla we see 0 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Last 5 AWAY games show us 0 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 8. October against Tigres and this one ended with draw (0-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This will be a match involving Medium ranking team Llaneros and Low ranking team Barranquilla. Llaneros's last 6 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. At the same time Barranquilla AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 0 wins, 0 draws and 10 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Llaneros's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.7 goals per game vs Barranquilla's 0.3. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Llaneros with 0.8 and Barranquilla with 1.9 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see Llaneros being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Llaneros to win! High confidence.

Last 10 games of Llaneros show us 2 Over 2.5 Goals and 8 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 10 matches of Barranquilla have seen 3 Over 2.5´s and 7 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Llaneros it shows us 2 Overs and 4 Unders in the last 6 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Barranquilla. Barranquilla has had 4 Over 2.5´s and 6 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Llaneros. Llaneros is averaging 0.75 goals in their home games while Barranquilla makes about 0.4 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.15 goals per match between the teams. Llaneros concedes 1.75 goals on average and Barranquilla 1.4. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 3.15 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.2 goals per match. History shows that 20% of games end Over 2.5 for Llaneros and 30% for Barranquilla. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is very clearly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 GOALS. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! High confidence.

From Llaneros's last 10 encounters 4 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 6 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Barranquilla's last 10 games, it is 3 with both teams scoring and 7 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Llaneros had 3 games where both teams scored and 3 where at least one did not. For Barranquilla, we have seen 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. There is a 70% chance of Llaneros scoring today and 30% for Barranquilla scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 70% for Llaneros and 60% for Barranquilla. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!