Unionistas vs Coruxo FC - 2:0 (Home Win)

Spain - Segunda Division B - Group 1 - 22. Nov 2020 17:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (49.1%)
Draw (28.2%)
Away (22.7%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Unionistas

L
D
L
D
L
W
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Lose (0-1) Unionistas - Dep. La Coruna Segunda Division B - Group 1 
25. Oct Draw (1-1) Pontevedra - Unionistas Segunda Division B - Group 1 
7. Mar Win (4-0) Unionistas - Osasuna B Segunda Division B - Group 2 
1. Mar Lose (3-1) Tudelano - Unionistas Segunda Division B - Group 2 
23. Feb Draw (1-1) Unionistas - Salamanca Segunda Division B - Group 2 
16. Feb Lose (1-0) Leonesa - Unionistas Segunda Division B - Group 2 
8. Feb Draw (2-2) Unionistas - Calahorra Segunda Division B - Group 2 
2. Feb Lose (1-0) Haro Deportivo - Unionistas Segunda Division B - Group 2 

Last games of Coruxo FC

W
L
D
L
W
L
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Draw (0-0) Coruxo FC - Compostela Segunda Division B - Group 1 
25. Oct Lose (2-0) Salamanca - Coruxo FC Segunda Division B - Group 1 
7. Mar Lose (4-0) Real Madrid B - Coruxo FC Segunda Division B - Group 1 
1. Mar Win (3-0) Coruxo FC - Atl. Madrid B Segunda Division B - Group 1 
22. Feb Lose (1-0) R. Oviedo B - Coruxo FC Segunda Division B - Group 1 
16. Feb Draw (1-1) Coruxo FC - Baleares Segunda Division B - Group 1 
9. Feb Lose (2-0) Ibiza - Coruxo FC Segunda Division B - Group 1 
2. Feb Win (3-1) Coruxo FC - Gijon B Segunda Division B - Group 1 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Unionistas
Coruxo FC
12.5%
Wins
25%
50%
Losses
50%
37.5 %
Draws
25 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
0.88
1.25
Goals conceded per match
1.38
1.75
Goals scored HOME
1.75
1
Goals conceded HOME
0.5
0.5
Goals scored AWAY
0
1.5
Goals conceded AWAY
2.25
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
37.5%
87.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
62.5%
12.5%
Clean sheets
25%
37.5%
Matches over 2.5 goals
37.5%
37.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
4
Average Win margin
2.5
1.25
Average Loss margin
2.25
50 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
50 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
37.5 %
Matches ODD score
25 %
62.5 %
Matches EVEN score
75 %
2.58
Average win odd 1X2
2.36
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
20%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
80%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Unionistas (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
Coruxo FC (Medium Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.8
Goals Scored
0.7
1.1
Goals Conceded
1.7
50% (5)
WON
20% (2)
20% (2)
LOST
60% (6)
30% (3)
DRAW
20% (2)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Zamora
60
2.
Compostela
58
3.
Covadonga
56
4.
Lealtad
56
5.
Guijuelo
49
6.
Coruxo FC
48
7.
Valladolid Promesas
48
8.
Langreo
48
9.
Leonesa
48
10.
Unionistas
46
11.
Dep. La Coruna
46
12.
Gijon B
45
13.
Burgos CF
44
14.
Ferrol
43
15.
R. Oviedo B
43
16.
Pontevedra
42
17.
Celta Vigo B
40
18.
Marino de Luanco
37
19.
Salamanca
36
20.
Numancia
34
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Unionistas
Coruxo FC
Home Games
W
1-0
Baleares
D
1-1


Winner: Unionistas - 100%, Coruxo FC - 0%
Score prediction: 1 vs 0.5
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (100%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (50%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Likely, its gonna be a close match with both teams having good opportunities. Unionistas has collected 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses during last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 1. November against Dep. La Coruna and it ended up away win (0-1). If we look at the last 8 games of Coruxo FC, we note 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are following: 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 25. October vs Salamanca and the outcome was home win (2-0). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This is a game between Medium ranking Unionistas and Medium ranking Coruxo FC. Unionistas's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Meanwhile Coruxo FC AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Unionistas's scoring power is 1.5 goals per game vs Coruxo FC's 0.7. Looking at the defensive side, Unionistas is performing 1 and Coruxo FC 1.7 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Unionistas being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Unionistas to win! Medium confidence.

Last 8 games of Unionistas show us 3 Over 2.5 Goals and 5 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Coruxo FC have seen 3 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Unionistas it shows us 4 Overs and 6 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Coruxo FC. Coruxo FC has had 3 Over 2.5´s and 7 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Unionistas. Unionistas is averaging 1.75 goals in their home games while Coruxo FC makes about 0 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 1.75 goals per match between the teams. Unionistas concedes 1 goals on average and Coruxo FC 2.25. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 3.25 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.5 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Unionistas and 37.5% for Coruxo FC. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it is possibly a match where we see UNDER 2.5 goals scored. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! Medium confidence.

From Unionistas's last 8 encounters 4 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 4 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Coruxo FC's last 8 games, it is 2 with both teams scoring and 6 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Unionistas had 5 games where both teams scored and 5 where at least one did not. For Coruxo FC, we have seen 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Unionistas scoring today and 37.5% for Coruxo FC scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 87.5% for Unionistas and 75% for Coruxo FC. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!