Pena Deportiva vs La Nucia - 0:0 (Draw)

Spain - Segunda Division B - Group 3 - 22. Nov 2020 13:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (41.5%)
Draw (33.1%)
Away (25.3%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Pena Deportiva

Last games of La Nucia

W
L
W
D
W
L
L
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
7. Nov Win (0-1) Levante B - La Nucia Segunda Division B - Group 3 
1. Nov Lose (1-2) La Nucia - Villarreal B Segunda Division B - Group 3 
25. Oct Lose (3-0) Ibiza - La Nucia Segunda Division B - Group 3 
8. Mar Win (2-0) La Nucia - Gimnastic Segunda Division B - Group 3 
1. Mar Draw (2-2) Badalona - La Nucia Segunda Division B - Group 3 
23. Feb Win (2-0) La Nucia - Espanyol B Segunda Division B - Group 3 
16. Feb Lose (4-0) Olot - La Nucia Segunda Division B - Group 3 
9. Feb Win (1-0) La Nucia - Sabadell Segunda Division B - Group 3 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Pena Deportiva
La Nucia
37.5%
Wins
50%
0%
Losses
37.5%
62.5 %
Draws
12.5 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
1.13
0.25
Goals conceded per match
1.38
1.5
Goals scored HOME
1.5
0.25
Goals conceded HOME
0.5
0.75
Goals scored AWAY
0.75
0.25
Goals conceded AWAY
2.25
50%
Chance to score goal next match
75%
25%
Chance to concede goal next match
50%
50%
Failure to score matches
25%
75%
Clean sheets
50%
25%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
12.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
2.33
Average Win margin
1.5
0
Average Loss margin
2.67
25 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
75 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
12.5 %
Matches ODD score
50 %
87.5 %
Matches EVEN score
50 %
2.99
Average win odd 1X2
2.59
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
75%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
25%
100%
Matches WON as Underdog
33.33%
0%
Matches LOST as Underdog
66.67%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Pena Deportiva (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
La Nucia (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
1.3
Goals Scored
0.6
0.3
Goals Conceded
1.8
50% (5)
WON
10% (1)
0% (0)
LOST
60% (6)
50% (5)
DRAW
30% (3)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Atzeneta
60
2.
L Hospitalet
57
3.
Ibiza
56
4.
Alcoyano
53
5.
Cornella
53
6.
Hercules
52
7.
Olot
51
8.
Barcelona B
50
9.
Espanyol B
50
10.
Villarreal B
49
11.
Lleida
46
12.
Pena Deportiva
45
13.
Gimnastic
42
14.
Levante B
42
15.
Orihuela
41
16.
Prat
40
17.
La Nucia
40
18.
Badalona
40
19.
Llagostera
39
20.
Valencia B
35
21.
Andorra
34
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Pena Deportiva
La Nucia
Away Games
D
0-0
Castellon
L
3-0


Winner: Pena Deportiva - 100%, La Nucia - 0%
Score prediction: 1.5 vs 0
O/U 2.5: OVER (50%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (100%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
I am expecting this to be a game where both teams have similar chances to win and score. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Pena Deportiva has collected 3 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Their last HOME game was on 1. November against Levante B and it ended with draw (0-0). Looking at the last 8 games of La Nucia we see 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Last 4 AWAY games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 7. November against Levante B and this one ended with away win (0-1). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Pena Deportiva is somewhat stronger and probably gets a close win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Pena Deportiva to win! Medium confidence.

This is a game between Medium ranking Pena Deportiva and Low ranking La Nucia. Pena Deportiva's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 5 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses. Meanwhile La Nucia AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Pena Deportiva's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.3 goals per game vs La Nucia's 0.9. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Pena Deportiva with 0.3 and La Nucia with 1.8 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see Pena Deportiva being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Pena Deportiva to win! High confidence.

When we look at the last 8 games of Pena Deportiva, we note 2 Overs and 6 Unders. Among the last 8 games of La Nucia, there have been 4 Overs and 4 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Pena Deportiva we see 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as La Nucia. La Nucia has seen 7 Overs and 3 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Pena Deportiva has. Pena Deportiva is averaging 1.5 goals in their home games while La Nucia makes about 0.75 goals away from home. Taking both numbers together we get 2.25 goals per match between the teams. Pena Deportiva concedes 0.25 goals on average and La Nucia 2.25. Both teams´s stats combined, we get a total of 2.5 goals conceded per match. With these statistics, we guess a total score of 2.4 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Pena Deportiva and 50% for La Nucia. When trying to give a proper Over/Under 2.5 football prediction , I would say it can be 2-3 goals - OU 2.5 is a risky bet. Under Over 2.5 prediction: no prediction!

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Pena Deportiva's last 8 games, we see 2 ´both teams scored´ and 6 ´only one team/no score´. From La Nucia's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Pena Deportiva had 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. For La Nucia, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 50% chance of Pena Deportiva scoring in this game, the percent for La Nucia is 75% . Probability of conceding a goal is 25% for Pena Deportiva and 50% for La Nucia. Looking at the stats above, it is going to be a 50-50 match and betting on BTTS bets is not reccomended. Football prediction for BTTS: none!