Baleares vs San Sebastian Reyes - 0:1 (Away Win)

Spain - Segunda Division B - Group 5 - 22. Nov 2020 13:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 3-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (56.1%)
Draw (26%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Baleares

D
W
L
L
D
L
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Draw (1-1) Baleares - Atl. Madrid B Segunda Division B - Group 5 
25. Oct Lose (2-0) Rayo Majadahonda - Baleares Segunda Division B - Group 5 
23. Jul Lose (0-1) Baleares - Cornella Segunda Division B Losers Play Offs 
19. Jul Draw (0-0) Cartagena - Baleares Segunda Division B Winners Play Offs 
8. Mar Lose (0-2) Baleares - Ibiza Segunda Division B - Group 1 
1. Mar Lose (2-0) Gijon B - Baleares Segunda Division B - Group 1 
23. Feb Win (1-0) Baleares - Ferrol Segunda Division B - Group 1 
16. Feb Draw (1-1) Coruxo FC - Baleares Segunda Division B - Group 1 

Last games of San Sebastian Reyes

STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Baleares
San Sebastian Reyes
12.5%
Wins
12.5%
50%
Losses
50%
37.5 %
Draws
37.5 %
0.38
Goals scored per match
0.75
1.13
Goals conceded per match
1.25
0.5
Goals scored HOME
0.75
1
Goals conceded HOME
1
0.25
Goals scored AWAY
0.75
1.25
Goals conceded AWAY
1.5
37.5%
Chance to score goal next match
62.5%
75%
Chance to concede goal next match
100%
62.5%
Failure to score matches
37.5%
25%
Clean sheets
0%
0%
Matches over 2.5 goals
25%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
0%
1
Average Win margin
1
1.75
Average Loss margin
1.25
25 %
Both teams score YES
62.5 %
75 %
Both teams score NO
37.5 %
25 %
Matches ODD score
50 %
75 %
Matches EVEN score
50 %
3.01
Average win odd 1X2
2.48
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
25%
Matches WON as Favorite
100%
75%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches WON as Underdog
0%
100%
Matches LOST as Underdog
100%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Baleares (Medium Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
San Sebastian Reyes (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
2.2
Goals Scored
0.8
0.6
Goals Conceded
1.6
80% (8)
WON
20% (2)
10% (1)
LOST
60% (6)
10% (1)
DRAW
20% (2)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Poblense
64
2.
Villanovense
57
3.
Socuellamos
56
4.
CD Badajoz
53
5.
Navalcarnero
51
6.
Atl. Madrid B
48
7.
Villarrubia
46
8.
Melilla
45
9.
Baleares
45
10.
Rayo Majadahonda
44
11.
Real Madrid B
44
12.
Don Benito
40
13.
Extremadura UD
39
14.
CF Talavera
38
15.
Las Rozas
37
16.
Getafe B
36
17.
Merida AD
36
18.
San Sebastian Reyes
36
19.
Villarrobledo
30
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Baleares
San Sebastian Reyes
Home Games
W
3-1
Pontevedra
W
4-1
D
1-1
Atl. Madrid B
L
0-1
Away Games
D
1-1
Coruxo FC
L
2-0
L
2-0
Rayo Majadahonda
L
1-0


Winner: Baleares - 50%, San Sebastian Reyes - 50%
Score prediction: 1.25 vs 1.13
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (75%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (50%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
I am expecting this to be a one-sided game where. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Baleares has collected 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Their last HOME game was on 1. November against Atl. Madrid B and it ended with draw (1-1). Last 8 matches of San Sebastian Reyes show us 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 25. October against Poblense and that ended with draw (1-1). From this data, we see a high chance of DRAW as both teams have similar past performance. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

This will be a match involving Medium ranking team Baleares and Low ranking team San Sebastian Reyes. Baleares's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 8 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. At the same time San Sebastian Reyes AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams shows 1 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Baleares's scoring power is 2.3 goals per game vs San Sebastian Reyes's 0.7. Looking at the defensive side, Baleares is performing 0.6 and San Sebastian Reyes 1.7 goals conceded on average per each game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts into account, we expect Baleares being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Baleares to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Baleares show us 0 Over 2.5 Goals and 8 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of San Sebastian Reyes have seen 2 Over 2.5´s and 6 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Baleares it shows us 4 Overs and 6 Unders in the last 10 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as San Sebastian Reyes. San Sebastian Reyes has had 3 Over 2.5´s and 7 Under 2.5´s in their last 10 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Baleares. Baleares scores an average 0.5 goals each game at home stadium while San Sebastian Reyes has been scoring 0.75 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.25 goals per match between both teams. Baleares concedes 1 goals on average and San Sebastian Reyes 1.5 for a total of 2.5 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.9 goals per match. History shows that 0% of games end Over 2.5 for Baleares and 25% for San Sebastian Reyes. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is a tight and defence-oriented game where the best OU 2.5 football prediction would be UNDER 2.5 GOALS. High stakes.

From Baleares's last 8 encounters 2 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 6 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From San Sebastian Reyes's last 8 games, it is 5 with both teams scoring and 3 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Baleares had 6 games where both teams scored and 4 where at least one did not. For San Sebastian Reyes, we have seen 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. There is a 37.5% chance of Baleares scoring today and 62.5% for San Sebastian Reyes scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 75% for Baleares and 100% for San Sebastian Reyes. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!