Bahia - Gremio - 3:1 (Home Win)

Brazil Serie A
27. Nov - 00:00
Game Prediction HOME WIN
PREDICTED CHANCES
H 42%
D 30%
A 28%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 37.1%
D 29.3%
A 33.6%
ODDS

Bahia

Last 10
W
D
D
W
D
W
L
L
D
L
1X2
U
U
U
O
U
U
O
U
U
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
Y
N
N
N
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
30. Nov Loss (2-1) Atletico GO - Bahia 
22. Nov Draw (0-0) Bahia - Cuiaba 
19. Nov Loss (1-0) Sport Recife - Bahia 
12. Nov Loss (3-0) Flamengo RJ - Bahia 
7. Nov Win (1-0) Bahia - Sao Paulo 
28. Oct Draw (1-1) Bahia - Ceara 
25. Oct Win (3-0) Bahia - Chapecoense-SC 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) America MG - Bahia 
13. Oct Draw (0-0) Bahia - Palmeiras 
10. Oct Win (0-2) Athletico-PR - Bahia 

Gremio

Last 10
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
W
D
1X2
U
O
U
O
U
U
O
O
O
O
2.5
N
Y
N
Y
N
N
Y
N
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
24. Nov Draw (2-2) Gremio - Flamengo RJ 
21. Nov Win (1-3) Chapecoense-SC - Gremio 
16. Nov Win (3-0) Gremio - Bragantino 
13. Nov Loss (3-1) America MG - Gremio 
10. Nov Win (1-0) Gremio - Fluminense 
7. Nov Loss (1-0) Internacional - Gremio 
4. Nov Loss (2-1) Atletico-MG - Gremio 
26. Oct Loss (2-0) Atletico GO - Gremio 
18. Oct Win (3-2) Gremio - Juventude 
14. Oct Loss (1-0) Fortaleza - Gremio 

Statistics

Bahia
Gremio
30 %
Win
40 %
30 %
Lost
50 %
40 %
Draw
10 %
0.8
Avg Scored
1.4
0.7
Avg Conceded
1.4
1
Score@Home
2.25
0.2
Concede@Home
1
0.6
Score@Away
0.83
1.2
Concede@Away
1.67
50 %
Failure to score
30 %
60 %
Clean sheet
20 %
30 %
Over 2.5
60 %
0 %
Over 3.5
40 %
20 %
Both Score YES
50 %
80 %
Both Score NO
50 %
50 %
Final ODD
60 %
50 %
Final EVEN
40 %

Power Ranking

1.
Atletico-MG
64
2.
Flamengo RJ
59
3.
Corinthians
51
4.
America MG
49
5.
Internacional
47
6.
Fluminense
47
7.
Fortaleza
44
8.
Cuiaba
44
9.
Ceara
43
10.
Juventude
43
11.
Bragantino
42
12.
Athletico-PR
42
13.
Sao Paulo
42
14.
Bahia
41
15.
Palmeiras
40
16.
Atletico GO
39
17.
Santos
39
18.
Sport Recife
38
19.
Gremio
36
20.
Chapecoense-SC
28
loading

Ranking Analysis

Bahia (Medium Ranking) at HOME vs Low Ranking Teams
Gremio (Low Ranking) at AWAY vs Medium Ranking Teams
1.4
Scored
0.9
0.7
Conceded
1.7
50%
Won
20%
20%
Lost
80%
30%
Draw
0%
40%
O 2.5
50%
60%
U 2.5
50%
40%
BTS Y
40%
60%
BTS N
60%

Result vs Same Team

Bahia
Gremio
AT HOME vs:
W
2-0
Santos
D
2-2
L
0-1
Internacional
W
1-0
D
0-0
Corinthians
L
0-1
W
2-1
Athletico-PR
W
1-0
W
1-0
Juventude
W
3-2
L
0-5
Flamengo RJ
L
0-4
L
0-1
Sport Recife
L
1-2
L
1-2
Atletico GO
L
0-1
W
4-2
Fortaleza
D
0-0
D
0-0
Palmeiras
L
0-1
W
3-0
Chapecoense-SC
W
2-1
D
1-1
Ceara
W
2-0
W
1-0
Sao Paulo
W
1-0
D
0-0
Cuiaba
D
2-2
AT AWAY vs:
D
1-1
Atletico-MG
L
2-1
W
0-4
Fortaleza
L
1-0
D
1-1
Ceara
L
3-2
D
3-3
Bragantino
L
1-0
L
3-2
Palmeiras
L
2-0
W
0-2
Chapecoense-SC
W
1-3
L
1-0
Sao Paulo
D
0-0
D
1-1
Cuiaba
W
0-1
L
2-0
Fluminense
W
0-1
D
0-0
Santos
L
1-0
L
2-0
Internacional
L
1-0
W
0-2
Athletico-PR
L
4-2
D
0-0
America MG
L
3-1
L
3-0
Flamengo RJ
L
2-0
L
1-0
Sport Recife
L
1-0


SAME OPPONENT ANALYSIS
Winner: Team 1 - 45% Team 2 - 28%
Score prediction: 1.19 - 0.98
Over Under 2.5: Under - 66%
Both Teams Socre: No - 67%

Serie A Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
2.23
1.28
0.95
53.4%
46.6%
45.5%
30.4%
24.1%
18.6%
40%
66.8%
45.2%
54.8%
11.8%
1-0
1-1

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Bahia achieved 3 wins, 4 draws, and 3 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 2 wins, 3 draws, and 0 losses. During the most recent game on 22. November against Cuiaba, the final result ended in a draw (0-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Gremio resulted in 4 wins, 0 draws, and 6 losses. Their previous 7 away games achieved 1 wins, 0 draws, and 6 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 21. November against Chapecoense-SC and ending as another away game away win (1-3). From this data, we can expect that Bahia being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Bahia to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Bahia and Low-ranking Gremio. A review of Bahia's last 10 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 5 wins, 3 draws, and 2 losses. Meanwhile, Gremio's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 2 wins, 0 draws, and 8 losses. On the offensive side, Bahia's strike power is 1.3 goals per game as opposed to 0.7 for Gremio. By examining the defensive side, Bahia is performing with a result of 0.7 and Gremio 1.5 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Bahia being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Bahia to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Bahia witness 3 games with over 2.5 goals and 7 games under. Among the last 10 games of Gremio, there were 5 over and 5 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Bahia having 4 over and 6 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Gremio. Meanwhile, Gremio has seen 3 over and 7 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Bahia. On the offensive side, Bahia scores an average of 1 goals at home stadium games whilst Gremio has been scoring 0.71 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.71 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Bahia concedes 0.2 and Gremio 1.57 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 1.77 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.7 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 30% of games result in over 2.5 for Bahia and 50% for Gremio. Under Over 2.5 Soccer prediction: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Bahia's last 10 games, we can see 2 games where both teams score and 8 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Gremio's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Bahia last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 4 yes and 6 no. The same for Gremio shows 2 yes and 8 no. There is a 50% chance of Bahia scoring in this game whilst Gremio has a 60% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 40% for Bahia and 80% for Gremio. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!