Santos - Fortaleza - 2:0 (Home Win)

Brazil Serie A
26. Nov - 00:00
Game Prediction HOME WIN
PREDICTED CHANCES
H 42%
D 26%
A 32%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 38.7%
D 30.3%
A 30.9%
ODDS

Santos

Last 10
D
L
W
W
L
W
D
W
L
D
1X2
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
2.5
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
29. Nov Draw (1-1) Internacional - Santos 
21. Nov Loss (2-0) Corinthians - Santos 
18. Nov Win (2-0) Santos - Chapecoense-SC 
13. Nov Draw (0-0) Atletico GO - Santos 
11. Nov Win (2-0) Santos - Bragantino 
7. Nov Loss (0-2) Santos - Palmeiras 
30. Oct Win (0-1) Athletico-PR - Santos 
28. Oct Win (2-0) Santos - Fluminense 
23. Oct Loss (0-2) Santos - America MG 
18. Oct Draw (0-0) Sport Recife - Santos 

Fortaleza

Last 10
L
W
L
D
D
L
L
W
W
W
1X2
O
O
U
U
U
O
O
O
U
U
2.5
Y
Y
N
Y
N
N
N
Y
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
23. Nov Win (0-1) Llaneros - Fortaleza 
21. Nov Win (1-0) Fortaleza - Palmeiras 
19. Nov Win (3-1) Fortaleza - Llaneros 
18. Nov Loss (0-4) Fortaleza - Ceara 
14. Nov Loss (3-0) Bragantino - Fortaleza 
13. Nov Draw (0-0) Fortaleza - U. Magdalena 
11. Nov Draw (1-1) Fortaleza - Sao Paulo 
6. Nov Loss (1-0) Corinthians - Fortaleza 
6. Nov Win (1-4) Bogota - Fortaleza 
30. Oct Loss (1-2) Fortaleza - Cortulua 

Statistics

Santos
Fortaleza
40 %
Win
40 %
30 %
Lost
40 %
30 %
Draw
20 %
0.8
Avg Scored
1.1
0.7
Avg Conceded
1.3
1.2
Score@Home
1
0.8
Concede@Home
1.33
0.4
Score@Away
1.25
0.6
Concede@Away
1.25
50 %
Failure to score
40 %
60 %
Clean sheet
30 %
0 %
Over 2.5
50 %
0 %
Over 3.5
30 %
10 %
Both Score YES
40 %
90 %
Both Score NO
60 %
10 %
Final ODD
60 %
90 %
Final EVEN
40 %

Power Ranking

1.
Atletico-MG
64
2.
Flamengo RJ
59
3.
Corinthians
51
4.
America MG
49
5.
Internacional
47
6.
Fluminense
47
7.
Fortaleza
44
8.
Cuiaba
44
9.
Ceara
43
10.
Juventude
43
11.
Bragantino
42
12.
Athletico-PR
42
13.
Sao Paulo
42
14.
Bahia
41
15.
Palmeiras
40
16.
Atletico GO
39
17.
Santos
39
18.
Sport Recife
38
19.
Gremio
36
20.
Chapecoense-SC
28
loading

Ranking Analysis

Santos (Low Ranking) at HOME vs Medium Ranking Teams
Fortaleza (Medium Ranking) at AWAY vs Low Ranking Teams
0.7
Scored
1.3
0.6
Conceded
0.9
40%
Won
50%
40%
Lost
30%
20%
Draw
20%
0%
O 2.5
30%
100%
U 2.5
70%
0%
BTS Y
30%
100%
BTS N
70%

Result vs Same Team

Santos
Fortaleza
AT HOME vs:
D
0-0
Bahia
L
0-4
D
2-2
Internacional
W
5-1
D
1-1
Fluminense
D
1-1
L
0-2
America MG
W
4-0
L
0-2
Corinthians
W
1-0
W
2-0
Bragantino
W
1-0
W
2-0
Atletico-MG
L
0-2
W
2-0
Sao Paulo
W
3-1
L
0-1
Atletico GO
L
0-3
L
0-4
Flamengo RJ
L
0-3
W
1-0
Gremio
W
1-0
W
2-1
Athletico-PR
W
3-0
W
3-1
Ceara
L
0-4
L
0-2
Palmeiras
W
1-0
AT AWAY vs:
L
3-2
Palmeiras
L
3-0
L
1-0
Fluminense
L
2-0
L
3-1
Atletico-MG
W
1-2
D
0-0
Atletico GO
D
0-0
D
2-2
Gremio
D
0-0
L
1-0
Athletico-PR
L
2-1
D
1-1
Sao Paulo
W
0-1
L
3-0
Juventude
D
1-1
L
2-0
Bahia
L
4-2
D
1-1
Internacional
L
1-0
D
0-0
Sport Recife
W
0-1
W
0-1
Chapecoense-SC
W
1-2
L
2-0
Corinthians
L
1-0
D
1-1
Bragantino
L
3-0


SAME OPPONENT ANALYSIS
Winner: Team 1 - 32% Team 2 - 39%
Score prediction: 1.11 - 1.18
Over Under 2.5: Under - 61%
Both Teams Socre: No - 68%

Serie A Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
2.23
1.28
0.95
53.4%
46.6%
45.5%
30.4%
24.1%
18.6%
40%
66.8%
45.2%
54.8%
11.8%
1-0
1-1

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Santos achieved 4 wins, 2 draws, and 4 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 3 wins, 0 draws, and 2 losses. During the most recent game on 18. November against Chapecoense-SC, the final result ended in a home win (2-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Fortaleza resulted in 4 wins, 2 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 2 wins, 0 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 23. November against Llaneros and ending as another away game away win (0-1). From this data, we can expect that Santos is somewhat stronger and probably gets a close win. Football prediction for 1X2: Santos to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Santos and Medium-ranking Fortaleza. A review of Santos's last 10 home games against Medium-ranking teams shows us 3 wins, 3 draws, and 4 losses. Meanwhile, Fortaleza's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 3 wins, 5 draws, and 2 losses. On the offensive side, Santos's strike power is 0.7 goals per game as opposed to 1.3 for Fortaleza. By examining the defensive side, Santos is performing with a result of 0.8 and Fortaleza 1.3 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect the victory of Fortaleza as they have a big advatage over Santos. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Fortaleza to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Santos witness 1 games with over 2.5 goals and 9 games under. Among the last 10 games of Fortaleza, there were 5 over and 5 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Santos having 1 over and 9 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Fortaleza. Meanwhile, Fortaleza has seen 5 over and 5 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Santos. On the offensive side, Santos scores an average of 1.2 goals at home stadium games whilst Fortaleza has been scoring 1.25 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 2.45 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Santos concedes 0.8 and Fortaleza 1.25 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.05 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.3 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 10% of games result in over 2.5 for Santos and 50% for Fortaleza. Football prediction for OU 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Santos's last 10 games, we can see 1 games where both teams score and 9 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Fortaleza's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Santos last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 1 yes and 9 no. The same for Fortaleza shows 6 yes and 4 no. There is a 50% chance of Santos scoring in this game whilst Fortaleza has a 60% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 40% for Santos and 70% for Fortaleza. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!