Cittadella - Entella - 1:0 (Home Win)



Italy Serie B 4. May 15:00

Score Prediction 1-0
Both Teams Score No
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 67.7%

View PRO Tipster

Cittadella

W
D
L
L
D
D
W
W
L
W
1X2
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
O
U
U
2.5
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
Y
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
13. May Win (1-0) Cittadella - Brescia 
7. May Loss (2-0) Ascoli - Cittadella 
1. May Win (1-3) Lecce - Cittadella 
17. Apr Win (1-0) Cittadella - Chievo 
10. Apr Draw (1-1) Frosinone - Cittadella 
5. Apr Draw (1-1) Cittadella - Reggina 
2. Apr Loss (1-0) L.R. Vicenza - Cittadella 
20. Mar Loss (1-0) Spal - Cittadella 
16. Mar Draw (0-0) Cittadella - Salernitana 
12. Mar Win (2-0) Cittadella - Pisa 

Entella

D
D
L
L
D
L
D
L
L
L
1X2
U
U
U
U
U
O
U
O
O
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
Y
BTS
 Last Games  
10. May Loss (3-2) Pisa - Entella 
7. May Loss (1-3) Entella - Chievo 
1. May Loss (1-2) Entella - L.R. Vicenza 
27. Apr Draw (1-1) Pescara - Entella 
5. Apr Loss (3-0) Pordenone - Entella 
2. Apr Draw (1-1) Entella - Monza 
20. Mar Loss (1-0) Empoli - Entella 
16. Mar Loss (0-2) Entella - Cremonese 
12. Mar Draw (0-0) Spal - Entella 
6. Mar Draw (0-0) Entella - Ascoli 

Statistics

Cittadella
Entella
40 %
Win
0 %
30 %
Lost
60 %
30 %
Draw
40 %
0.9
Avg Scored
0.6
0.7
Avg Conceded
1.6
1
Score@Home
0.6
0.2
Concede@Home
1.6
0.8
Score@Away
0.6
1.2
Concede@Away
1.6
40 %
Failure to score
50 %
40 %
Clean sheet
20 %
10 %
Over 2.5
40 %
10 %
Over 3.5
20 %
30 %
Both Score YES
50 %
70 %
Both Score NO
50 %
40 %
Final ODD
40 %
60 %
Final EVEN
60 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Cittadella achieved 3 wins, 4 draws, and 3 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 losses. During the most recent game on 17. April against Chievo, the final result ended in a home win (1-0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Entella resulted in 0 wins, 6 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 5 away games achieved 0 wins, 3 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 27. April against Pescara and ending as another away game draw (1-1). From this data, we can expect that Cittadella being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Cittadella to win!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Medium-ranking Cittadella and Low-ranking Entella. A review of Cittadella's last 10 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 4 wins, 3 draws, and 3 losses. Meanwhile, Entella's away performance against Medium-ranking teams has delivered 1 wins, 2 draws, and 7 losses. On the offensive side, Cittadella's strike power is 0.8 goals per game as opposed to 0.7 for Entella. By examining the defensive side, Cittadella is performing with a result of 0.8 and Entella 2 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Cittadella being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Cittadella to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Cittadella witness 1 games with over 2.5 goals and 9 games under. Among the last 10 games of Entella, there were 2 over and 8 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Cittadella having 1 over and 9 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Entella. Meanwhile, Entella has seen 6 over and 4 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Cittadella. On the offensive side, Cittadella scores an average of 0.8 goals at home stadium games whilst Entella has been scoring 0.2 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Cittadella concedes 0.4 and Entella 1 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 1.4 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.2 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 10% of games result in over 2.5 for Cittadella and 20% for Entella. Football prediction for under over 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Cittadella's last 10 games, we can see 4 games where both teams score and 6 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Entella's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Cittadella last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 2 yes and 8 no. The same for Entella shows 5 yes and 5 no. There is a 60% chance of Cittadella scoring in this game whilst Entella has a 40% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 70% for Cittadella and 70% for Entella. It is going to be a 50-50 match. Football prediction for BTS: none!

Power Ranking

1.
Lecce
55
2.
Monza
52
3.
Empoli
52
4.
Brescia
51
5.
Venezia
50
6.
Cremonese
48
7.
Reggina
48
8.
Ascoli
47
9.
Salernitana
47
10.
Chievo
45
11.
L.R. Vicenza
41
12.
Cittadella
41
13.
Pordenone
40
14.
Pisa
40
15.
Frosinone
37
16.
Spal
37
17.
Cosenza
35
18.
Reggiana
34
19.
Pescara
33
20.
Entella
32
loading

Ranking Analysis

Cittadella at HOME vs Low Rank
Entella at AWAY vs Medium Rank
1.1
Score
0.8
0.9
Concede
1.6
50%
Won
10%
30%
Lost
70%
20%
Draw
20%
20%
O 2.5
60%
80%
U 2.5
40%
20%
BTS Y
60%
80%
BTS N
40%

Result vs Same Team

Cittadella
Entella
Home
W
2-0
Perugia
L
0-2
L
1-2
Ascoli
D
0-0
W
1-0
Venezia
L
0-2
D
2-2
Frosinone
L
2-3
W
2-0
Pordenone
L
0-1
L
1-2
Monza
D
1-1
D
2-2
Empoli
L
2-5
W
2-0
Spal
L
0-1
W
3-0
L.R. Vicenza
L
1-2
D
1-1
Cremonese
L
0-2
D
1-1
Cosenza
L
1-2
L
0-3
Reggiana
L
0-2
L
0-1
Pescara
W
3-0
W
2-0
Pisa
D
1-1
D
0-0
Salernitana
W
1-0
Away
W
0-2
Frosinone
D
0-0
L
2-0
Pisa
L
3-2
L
4-1
Salernitana
L
2-1
L
4-1
Chievo
L
2-1
D
1-1
Cosenza
L
2-1
L
3-1
Pescara
D
1-1
W
0-2
Reggiana
L
2-1
L
1-0
Venezia
L
3-2
D
3-3
Brescia
D
2-2
W
0-1
Pordenone
L
2-0
D
0-0
Monza
L
5-0
D
1-1
Empoli
W
2-4
L
1-0
Spal
D
0-0
L
1-0
L.R. Vicenza
W
0-1
W
1-3
Lecce
D
0-0


Winner: Team 1 - 53% Team 2 - 40%
Score prediction: 1.43 - 1.07
Over Under 2.5: Under - 58%
Both Teams Socre: No - 53%