Spal - Frosinone - 0:1 (Away Win)



Italy Serie B 4. May 15:00

Score Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score Yes
Under Over 2.5 Under

H 42.3%
D 30.7%
A 27%

View PRO Tipster

Spal

W
D
L
W
D
D
L
L
W
W
1X2
U
U
O
U
U
U
O
O
O
U
2.5
N
N
N
N
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
N
BTS
 Last Games  
10. May Win (1-0) Spal - Cremonese 
7. May Win (1-2) Reggiana - Spal 
1. May Loss (3-1) Brescia - Spal 
16. Apr Loss (1-2) Spal - Ascoli 
5. Apr Draw (1-1) Spal - Venezia 
2. Apr Draw (1-1) Chievo - Spal 
20. Mar Win (1-0) Spal - Cittadella 
15. Mar Loss (3-0) Pisa - Spal 
12. Mar Draw (0-0) Spal - Entella 
6. Mar Win (0-1) Pescara - Spal 

Frosinone

L
D
L
D
L
D
L
W
D
W
1X2
U
U
O
U
U
U
U
O
U
O
2.5
N
N
N
N
N
Y
N
Y
Y
N
BTS
 Last Games  
10. May Win (0-4) Reggina - Frosinone 
7. May Draw (1-1) Frosinone - L.R. Vicenza 
1. May Win (3-1) Frosinone - Pisa 
17. Apr Loss (2-0) Pordenone - Frosinone 
10. Apr Draw (1-1) Frosinone - Cittadella 
5. Apr Loss (1-0) Salernitana - Frosinone 
2. Apr Draw (0-0) Frosinone - Reggiana 
20. Mar Loss (0-3) Frosinone - Lecce 
16. Mar Draw (0-0) Chievo - Frosinone 
13. Mar Loss (0-1) Frosinone - Brescia 

Statistics

Spal
Frosinone
40 %
Win
20 %
30 %
Lost
40 %
30 %
Draw
40 %
0.9
Avg Scored
0.9
1.1
Avg Conceded
1
0.8
Score@Home
0.83
0.6
Concede@Home
1.17
1
Score@Away
1
1.6
Concede@Away
0.75
20 %
Failure to score
60 %
40 %
Clean sheet
30 %
40 %
Over 2.5
30 %
10 %
Over 3.5
20 %
50 %
Both Score YES
30 %
50 %
Both Score NO
70 %
60 %
Final ODD
30 %
40 %
Final EVEN
70 %

Preview & Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Spal achieved 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 1 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. During the most recent game on 16. April against Ascoli, the final result ended in a away win (1-2). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Frosinone resulted in 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 1 wins, 1 draws, and 2 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 17. April against Pordenone and ending as another away game home win (2-0). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Spal and Low-ranking Frosinone. A review of Spal's last 10 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 3 wins, 4 draws, and 3 losses. Meanwhile, Frosinone's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 2 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses. On the offensive side, Spal's strike power is 1.2 goals per game as opposed to 0.6 for Frosinone. By examining the defensive side, Spal is performing with a result of 1.1 and Frosinone 1.2 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Spal being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Spal to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Spal witness 4 games with over 2.5 goals and 6 games under. Among the last 10 games of Frosinone, there were 4 over and 6 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Spal having 4 over and 6 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Frosinone. Meanwhile, Frosinone has seen 3 over and 7 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Spal. On the offensive side, Spal scores an average of 0.8 goals at home stadium games whilst Frosinone has been scoring 0.5 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.3 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Spal concedes 1.4 and Frosinone 1 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.4 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.9 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 40% of games result in over 2.5 for Spal and 40% for Frosinone. Soccer prediction for under over 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Spal's last 10 games, we can see 5 games where both teams score and 5 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Frosinone's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Spal last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 4 yes and 6 no. The same for Frosinone shows 3 yes and 7 no. There is a 70% chance of Spal scoring in this game whilst Frosinone has a 40% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 60% for Spal and 80% for Frosinone. It is going to be a 50-50 match. Football prediction for BTS: none!

Power Ranking

1.
Lecce
55
2.
Monza
52
3.
Empoli
52
4.
Brescia
51
5.
Venezia
50
6.
Cremonese
48
7.
Reggina
48
8.
Ascoli
47
9.
Salernitana
47
10.
Chievo
45
11.
L.R. Vicenza
41
12.
Cittadella
41
13.
Pordenone
40
14.
Pisa
40
15.
Frosinone
37
16.
Spal
37
17.
Cosenza
35
18.
Reggiana
34
19.
Pescara
33
20.
Entella
32
loading

Ranking Analysis

Spal at HOME vs Low Rank
Frosinone at AWAY vs Low Rank
1.4
Score
1
0.7
Concede
0.7
50%
Won
50%
20%
Lost
20%
30%
Draw
30%
30%
O 2.5
30%
70%
U 2.5
70%
30%
BTS Y
30%
70%
BTS N
70%

Result vs Same Team

Spal
Frosinone
Home
W
1-0
Cittadella
L
0-2
W
4-0
Pisa
D
1-1
L
1-3
Pordenone
L
0-1
D
1-1
Empoli
L
0-2
L
1-2
Ascoli
W
1-0
D
0-0
Entella
D
0-0
W
1-0
Cremonese
W
1-0
D
1-1
Cosenza
L
0-2
D
0-0
Chievo
W
3-2
W
2-0
Salernitana
D
0-0
L
1-4
Reggina
D
1-1
D
1-1
Venezia
L
1-2
W
2-0
Pescara
D
0-0
W
2-0
Monza
D
2-2
L
2-3
Brescia
L
0-1
Away
D
1-1
Chievo
L
2-0
L
2-1
Empoli
L
2-0
W
0-1
Pescara
D
1-1
D
1-1
Crotone
L
1-0
L
2-0
Cittadella
D
2-2
D
3-3
Pordenone
W
0-2
D
0-0
Venezia
W
0-2
D
0-0
Monza
L
2-0
L
2-1
Brescia
W
1-2
W
1-2
Reggiana
W
1-2
D
2-2
L.R. Vicenza
D
0-0
L
3-0
Pisa
D
0-0
L
2-0
Ascoli
D
1-1
W
0-1
Entella
W
2-3
D
1-1
Cremonese
L
4-0


Winner: Team 1 - 47% Team 2 - 33%
Score prediction: 1.15 - 1
Over Under 2.5: Under - 68%
Both Teams Socre: No - 57%