Virtus Verona vs Mantova - 1:1 (Draw)

Italy - Serie C - Group B - 22. Nov 2020 18:30

FREE Soccer Prediction 2-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (40.5%)
Draw (30.1%)
Away (29.4%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Virtus Verona

D
W
D
D
W
L
W
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
15. Nov Draw (1-1) Gubbio - Virtus Verona Serie C - Group B 
11. Nov Win (3-0) Virtus Verona - FeralpiSalo Serie C - Group B 
8. Nov Lose (2-0) Padova - Virtus Verona Serie C - Group B 
1. Nov Win (1-0) Virtus Verona - Matelica Serie C - Group B 
25. Oct Draw (1-1) Triestina - Virtus Verona Serie C - Group B 
17. Oct Draw (0-0) Virtus Verona - Vis Pesaro Serie C - Group B 
11. Oct Win (0-3) Arezzo - Virtus Verona Serie C - Group B 
7. Oct Draw (0-0) Virtus Verona - Legnago Salus Serie C - Group B 

Last games of Mantova

D
L
W
L
W
D
L
D
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
16. Nov Draw (0-0) Mantova - Modena Serie C - Group B 
11. Nov Lose (2-1) Sudtirol - Mantova Serie C - Group B 
1. Nov Draw (0-0) Mantova - Imolese Serie C - Group B 
25. Oct Win (1-2) Fano - Mantova Serie C - Group B 
18. Oct Lose (2-0) Sambenedettese - Mantova Serie C - Group B 
11. Oct Win (5-1) Mantova - Perugia Serie C - Group B 
7. Oct Lose (3-1) Padova - Mantova Serie C - Group B 
2. Feb Draw (1-1) Sasso Marconi - Mantova Serie D - Group D 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Virtus Verona
Mantova
37.5%
Wins
25%
12.5%
Losses
37.5%
50 %
Draws
37.5 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
1.25
0.5
Goals conceded per match
1.25
1
Goals scored HOME
1.67
0
Goals conceded HOME
0.33
1.25
Goals scored AWAY
1
1
Goals conceded AWAY
1.8
62.5%
Chance to score goal next match
62.5%
37.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
37.5%
Failure to score matches
37.5%
62.5%
Clean sheets
25%
25%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
2.33
Average Win margin
2.5
2
Average Loss margin
1.67
25 %
Both teams score YES
62.5 %
75 %
Both teams score NO
37.5 %
37.5 %
Matches ODD score
25 %
62.5 %
Matches EVEN score
75 %
2.72
Average win odd 1X2
2.66
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
0%
66.67%
Matches WON as Underdog
40%
33.33%
Matches LOST as Underdog
60%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Virtus Verona (Low Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Medium Ranking teams
VS
Mantova (Medium Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.1
Goals Scored
1.5
1.1
Goals Conceded
1.6
30% (3)
WON
30% (3)
40% (4)
LOST
40% (4)
30% (3)
DRAW
30% (3)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Legnago Salus
53
2.
Padova
52
3.
FeralpiSalo
52
4.
Carpi
51
5.
Triestina
50
6.
Modena
50
7.
Mantova
47
8.
Sudtirol
47
9.
Matelica
46
10.
Cesena
44
11.
Sambenedettese
44
12.
Perugia
43
13.
Arezzo
42
14.
Fermana
42
15.
Virtus Verona
40
16.
Fano
38
17.
Gubbio
38
18.
Imolese
37
19.
Vis Pesaro
35
20.
Ravenna
30
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Virtus Verona
Mantova
Home Games
D
0-0
Imolese
D
0-0
Away Games
L
3-2
Padova
L
3-1
W
0-1
Fano
W
1-2


Winner: Virtus Verona - 33%, Mantova - 0%, Draw 67%
Score prediction: 1.17 vs 1
O/U 2.5: OVER (50%)

Both Teams Score?: YES (50%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
According to the odds and stats it tends to become a one-sided game where. Virtus Verona has collected 3 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses during last 8 games. Last 4 HOME games show 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Their last HOME game was on 11. November against FeralpiSalo and it ended up home win (3-0). If we look at the last 8 games of Mantova, we note 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Last 5 AWAY games are following: 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 11. November vs Sudtirol and the outcome was home win (2-1). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see Virtus Verona being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Virtus Verona to win! High confidence.

This is a game between Low ranking Virtus Verona and Medium ranking Mantova. Virtus Verona's last 10 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Meanwhile Mantova AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Virtus Verona's attacking performance is 1.1 goals per game. Same stats for Mantova shows us 1.5. On the defensive side, we have Virtus Verona with 1.4 and Mantova with 1.6 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see that Mantova is a bit better and could win this match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Mantova to win! Medium confidence.

From last 8 games of Virtus Verona we see 2 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 6 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Mantova have seen 4 Overs and 4 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Virtus Verona it has been 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Mantova. Mantova has seen 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Virtus Verona. Virtus Verona scores an average 1 goals each game at home stadium while Mantova has been scoring 1 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 2 goals per match between both teams. Virtus Verona concedes 0 goals on average and Mantova 1.8 for a total of 1.8 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.9 goals per match. History shows that 25% of games end Over 2.5 for Virtus Verona and 50% for Mantova. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it can be 2-3 goals - OU 2.5 is a risky bet. Under Over 2.5 prediction: no prediction!

Virtus Verona's last 8 matches show us 2 games where both teams scored and 6 games where only one team scored or none. From Mantova's last 8 games 5 have seen both teams scoring and 3 only one team/no score. Ranking-based BTS stats of Virtus Verona show us 5 BTS YES and 5 NO's. For Mantova, we have seen 8 BTS YES and 2 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Virtus Verona scoring today, 62.5% for Mantova. Probability of conceding a goal is 37.5% for Virtus Verona and 75% for Mantova. Considering all the numbers, it could be both teams scoring. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium confidence.