Avellino vs Juve Stabia - 0:0 (Draw)

Italy - Serie C - Group C (soccer) 19. Oct 2020 21:00
FREE Soccer Prediction 2-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Over

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (39.5%)
Draw (29.2%)
Away (31.4%)

BETTING ODDS (click & add to your account)

loading

Last games of Avellino

D
W
W
L
W
D
L
W
W
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
22. Oct Win (1-2) Foggia - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
11. Oct Win (0-2) Palermo - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
3. Oct Win (0-1) Viterbese - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
23. Sep Lose (2-1) Renate - Avellino Coppa Italia 
1. Jul Draw (0-0) Ternana - Avellino Serie C - Promotion - Play Offs 
8. Mar Win (2-0) Avellino - Ternana Serie C - Group C 
1. Mar Lose (2-1) Bari - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
26. Feb Win (1-0) Avellino - Paganese Serie C - Group C 
23. Feb Win (0-1) Rende - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
16. Feb Draw (0-0) Avellino - Cavese Serie C - Group C 

Last games of Juve Stabia

D
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
W
W
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
22. Oct Win (2-0) Juve Stabia - Cavese Serie C - Group C 
11. Oct Win (2-1) Juve Stabia - Virtus Francavilla Serie C - Group C 
7. Oct Lose (1-0) Catania - Juve Stabia Serie C - Group C 
30. Sep Lose (2-0) Pisa - Juve Stabia Coppa Italia 
23. Sep Win (2-1) Juve Stabia - Tritium Coppa Italia 
31. Jul Lose (3-1) Cosenza - Juve Stabia Serie B 
27. Jul Lose (1-2) Juve Stabia - Cremonese Serie B 
24. Jul Lose (1-0) Venezia - Juve Stabia Serie B 
17. Jul Win (3-2) Juve Stabia - Chievo Serie B 
13. Jul Draw (2-2) Frosinone - Juve Stabia Serie B 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Avellino
Juve Stabia
60%
Wins
40%
20%
Losses
50%
20 %
Draws
10 %
1.1
Goals scored per match
1.3
0.5
Goals conceded per match
1.5
1
Goals scored HOME
2
0
Goals conceded HOME
1.2
1.14
Goals scored AWAY
0.6
0.71
Goals conceded AWAY
1.8
80%
Chance to score goal next match
70%
30%
Chance to concede goal next match
90%
20%
Failure to score matches
30%
70%
Clean sheets
10%
30%
Matches over 2.5 goals
60%
0%
Matches over 3.5 goals
30%
1.33
Average Win margin
1.25
1
Average Loss margin
1.4
30 %
Both teams score YES
60 %
70 %
Both teams score NO
40 %
60 %
Matches ODD score
60 %
40 %
Matches EVEN score
40 %
2.56
Average win odd 1X2
2.2
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
100%
Matches WON as Favorite
75%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
25%
60%
Matches WON as Underdog
20%
40%
Matches LOST as Underdog
80%
SIMILAR RANKING ANALYSIS
Avellino (High Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Juve Stabia (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against High Ranking teams
51
Ranking Score
36
0.6
Goals Scored
0.4
0.6
Goals Conceded
1.6
30% (3)
Games WON
0% (0)
30% (3)
Games LOST
80% (8)
40% (4)
DRAWS
20% (2)
VIEW ALL GAMES
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Bari
57
2.
Turris
55
3.
Foggia
53
4.
Avellino
51
5.
Catania
51
6.
Monopoli
48
7.
Palermo
47
8.
Vibonese
47
9.
Catanzaro
45
10.
Potenza
44
11.
Teramo
44
12.
Ternana
42
13.
Cavese
41
14.
Virtus Francavilla
40
15.
Paganese
39
16.
Casertana
39
17.
Viterbese
38
18.
Juve Stabia
36
19.
Bisceglie
29
Advertisement
BOTBET - Football Predictions

Football Tips Comparison
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
It looks like a fight between two unmatched teams. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Avellino has collected 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 10 games. Meanwhile their last 3 HOME games shown 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Their last HOME game was on 8. March against Ternana and it ended with home win (2-0). Last 10 matches of Juve Stabia show us 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Last 5 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. The last AWAY game was on 7. October against Catania and that ended with home win (1-0). From this data, we see Avellino being much stronger and will most likely take the win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Avellino to win! High confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Avellino and Low ranking team Juve Stabia. Avellino's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Juve Stabia AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 1 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Avellino's scoring ability is 1.1 goals scored per game vs Juve Stabia's 0.7. Defensive performance shows Avellino with 0.9 and Juve Stabia with 1.7 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Avellino being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Our football prediction for 1X2: Avellino to win! Medium confidence.

When we look at the last 10 games of Avellino, we note 2 Overs and 8 Unders. Among the last 10 games of Juve Stabia, there have been 6 Overs and 4 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Avellino we see 2 Overs and 8 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Juve Stabia. Juve Stabia has seen 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Avellino has. Avellino scores an average 1 goals each game at home stadium while Juve Stabia has been scoring 0.6 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.6 goals per match between both teams. Avellino concedes 0 goals on average and Juve Stabia 1.8 for a total of 1.8 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.7 goals per match. History shows that 20% of games end Over 2.5 for Avellino and 60% for Juve Stabia. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is possiblyUNDER 2.5 GOALS match. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! Medium stakes.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Avellino's last 10 games, we see 3 ´both teams scored´ and 7 ´only one team/no score´. From Juve Stabia's last 10 games 7 have seen both teams scoring and 3 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Avellino had 3 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. For Juve Stabia, we have seen 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 80% chance of Avellino scoring in this game, the percent for Juve Stabia is 70% . Probability of conceding a goal is 30% for Avellino and 100% for Juve Stabia. Looking at the stats above, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.