Paganese vs Bisceglie - 1:1 (Draw)

Italy - Serie C - Group C - 22. Nov 2020 16:00

FREE Soccer Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY

Home (42.8%)
Draw (30.1%)
Away (27.1%)

BETTING ODDS

Tipsters with correct prediction for this game:

loading

Last games of Paganese

L
D
L
W
L
W
D
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
15. Nov Lose (2-1) Palermo - Paganese Serie C - Group C 
11. Nov Draw (1-1) Paganese - Avellino Serie C - Group C 
8. Nov Win (0-1) Viterbese - Paganese Serie C - Group C 
31. Oct Lose (1-2) Paganese - Teramo Serie C - Group C 
25. Oct Win (0-3) Turris - Paganese Serie C - Group C 
17. Oct Lose (5-2) Vibonese - Paganese Serie C - Group C 
11. Oct Draw (0-0) Paganese - Cavese Serie C - Group C 
7. Oct Lose (1-0) Catanzaro - Paganese Serie C - Group C 

Last games of Bisceglie

L
D
L
L
L
W
L
L
DateOutcomeHome vs AwayLeague
1. Nov Lose (1-0) Juve Stabia - Bisceglie Serie C - Group C 
28. Oct Lose (0-1) Bisceglie - Cavese Serie C - Group C 
18. Oct Win (2-1) Bisceglie - Palermo Serie C - Group C 
30. Jun Lose (1-0) Sicula Leonzio - Bisceglie Serie C - Play Out 
27. Jun Lose (0-1) Bisceglie - Sicula Leonzio Serie C - Play Out 
8. Mar Lose (0-1) Bisceglie - Catania Serie C - Group C 
1. Mar Draw (2-2) Ternana - Bisceglie Serie C - Group C 
26. Feb Lose (0-1) Bisceglie - Viterbese Serie C - Group C 
STATISTICAL COMPARISON
Paganese
Bisceglie
25%
Wins
12.5%
50%
Losses
75%
25 %
Draws
12.5 %
1.13
Goals scored per match
0.5
1.38
Goals conceded per match
1.13
0.67
Goals scored HOME
0.4
1
Goals conceded HOME
1
1.4
Goals scored AWAY
0.67
1.6
Goals conceded AWAY
1.33
75%
Chance to score goal next match
25%
62.5%
Chance to concede goal next match
100%
25%
Failure to score matches
75%
37.5%
Clean sheets
0%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
25%
12.5%
Matches over 3.5 goals
12.5%
2
Average Win margin
1
1.5
Average Loss margin
1
50 %
Both teams score YES
25 %
50 %
Both teams score NO
75 %
75 %
Matches ODD score
87.5 %
25 %
Matches EVEN score
12.5 %
2.66
Average win odd 1X2
2.59
0
Average win odd BTTS
0
0
Average win odd O/U 2.5
0
0%
Matches WON as Favorite
0%
0%
Matches LOST as Favorite
100%
33.33%
Matches WON as Underdog
20%
66.67%
Matches LOST as Underdog
80%
SIMILAR RANKING STATISTICS
Paganese (Low Ranking) last 10 HOME games STATS against Low Ranking teams
VS
Bisceglie (Low Ranking) last 10 AWAY games STATS against Low Ranking teams
1.4
Goals Scored
0.6
0.9
Goals Conceded
1.2
30% (3)
WON
0% (0)
10% (1)
LOST
60% (6)
60% (6)
DRAW
40% (4)
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Bari
53
2.
Turris
52
3.
Teramo
51
4.
Ternana
51
5.
Palermo
50
6.
Catania
49
7.
Foggia
49
8.
Monopoli
49
9.
Catanzaro
47
10.
Avellino
46
11.
Virtus Francavilla
44
12.
Potenza
43
13.
Vibonese
40
14.
Viterbese
40
15.
Paganese
37
16.
Juve Stabia
36
17.
Cavese
36
18.
Casertana
34
19.
Bisceglie
32
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
PERFORMANCE against SAME TEAMS
Paganese
Bisceglie
Home Games
D
1-1
Avellino
D
1-1
D
0-0
Sicula Leonzio
L
0-1
D
0-0
Viterbese
L
0-1
W
3-1
Catania
L
0-1
D
0-0
Cavese
L
0-1
Away Games
L
1-0
Catanzaro
L
2-1
L
1-0
Potenza
L
1-0
W
1-3
Casertana
D
0-0


Winner: Paganese - 63%, Bisceglie - 0%, Draw 38%
Score prediction: 0.94 vs 0.44
O/U 2.5:
UNDER (81%)

Both Teams Socre?: NO (69%)
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Likely, its gonna be a pretty even game. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Paganese has collected 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 3 HOME games shown 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Their last HOME game was on 11. November against Avellino and it ended with draw (1-1). Last 8 matches of Bisceglie show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Last 3 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 1. November against Juve Stabia and that ended with home win (1-0). From this data, we see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

This is a game between Low ranking Paganese and Low ranking Bisceglie. Paganese's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams show 3 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Meanwhile Bisceglie AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 0 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Paganese's scoring ability is 1.4 goals scored per game vs Bisceglie's 0.6. Defensive performance shows Paganese with 0.9 and Bisceglie with 1.3 goals conceded per game. If I consider all of the Ranking-based data and stats, I would say Paganese being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Paganese to win! High confidence.

From last 8 games of Paganese we see 4 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 4 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Bisceglie have seen 2 Overs and 6 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Paganese it has been 5 Overs and 5 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Bisceglie. Bisceglie has seen 4 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Paganese. Paganese scores an average 0.67 goals each game at home stadium while Bisceglie has been scoring 0.67 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.34 goals per match between both teams. Paganese concedes 1 goals on average and Bisceglie 1.33 for a total of 2.33 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.8 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Paganese and 25% for Bisceglie. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is rather a LOW SCORING game. Our football predictions for OU 2.5 would be UNDER 2.5 Goals. Medium confidence.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Paganese's last 8 games, we see 4 ´both teams scored´ and 4 ´only one team/no score´. From Bisceglie's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Paganese had 6 BTTS YES and 4 NO's. For Bisceglie, we have seen 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. There is a 75% chance of Paganese scoring in this game, the percent for Bisceglie is 25% . Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Paganese and 100% for Bisceglie. Looking at the stats above, it will probably be Both Teams to Score-YES match. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium stakes.