Asteras Tripolis - Panetolikos - 2:0 (Home Win)

Greece - Super League - 16. Jan 2021 17:15

FREE Score Prediction 2-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Asteras Tripolis

L
L
D
W
D
D
L
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
10. Jan Win (0-1) Smyrnis - Asteras Tripolis Super League 
6. Jan Lose (0-4) Asteras Tripolis - Olympiacos Piraeus Super League 
3. Jan Draw (0-0) Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis Super League 
21. Dec Draw (2-2) Giannina - Asteras Tripolis Super League 
14. Dec Win (2-0) Asteras Tripolis - Atromitos Super League 
9. Dec Draw (1-1) Asteras Tripolis - Volos Super League 
6. Dec Lose (2-0) PAOK - Asteras Tripolis Super League 
29. Nov Lose (1-2) Asteras Tripolis - AEK Athens FC Super League 

Last games - Panetolikos

D
L
L
W
D
L
W
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
6. Jan Lose (1-0) AEK Athens FC - Panetolikos Super League 
3. Jan Win (2-1) Panetolikos - OFI Crete Super League 
19. Dec Lose (0-1) Panetolikos - Smyrnis Super League 
13. Dec Draw (0-0) Volos - Panetolikos Super League 
7. Dec Win (2-1) Panetolikos - AEL Larissa Super League 
29. Nov Lose (2-1) Panathinaikos - Panetolikos Super League 
22. Nov Lose (0-1) Panetolikos - Aris Super League 
7. Nov Draw (0-0) Giannina - Panetolikos Super League 
STATISTICS
Asteras Tripolis
Panetolikos
25 %
Wins
25 %
38 %
Losses
50 %
38 %
Draws
25 %
0.88
Avg Scored
0.63
1.38
Avg Conceded
0.88
1
Score@Home
1
1.75
Concede@Home
1
0.75
Score@Away
0.25
1
Concede@Away
0.75
38 %
Failure to score
63 %
38 %
Clean sheets
25 %
38 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
25 %
Over 3.5 Game
0 %
38 %
Both Score YES
38 %
63 %
Both Score NO
63 %
25 %
Matches ODD
75 %
75 %
Matches EVEN
25 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Asteras Tripolis (Medium Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Panetolikos (Low Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
1.6
SCORED
0.6
0.4
CONCEDED
2.1
60%
WON
0%
0%
LOST
80%
40%
DRAW
20%
20%
OVER 2.5
60%
80%
UNDER 2.5
40%
40%
BTTS YES
50%
60%
BTTS NO
50%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Olympiacos Piraeus
60
2.
PAOK
53
3.
Aris
50
4.
Asteras Tripolis
48
5.
Panathinaikos
48
6.
AEK Athens FC
47
7.
Smyrnis
47
8.
Giannina
46
9.
Atromitos
41
10.
Panetolikos
37
11.
Volos
36
12.
OFI Crete
35
13.
Xanthi FC
34
14.
Lamia
30
15.
AEL Larissa
28
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Asteras Tripolis
Panetolikos
Home Games
W
2-0
Panionios
W
1-0
D
1-1
Aris
W
2-0
W
4-0
Volos
D
1-1
W
1-0
OFI Crete
W
2-1
D
0-0
Smyrnis
L
0-1
L
1-2
AEK Athens FC
D
1-1
Away Games
D
1-1
Lamia
L
2-0
L
2-0
AEK Athens FC
L
4-0
W
0-1
Volos
D
0-0
W
1-2
Xanthi FC
D
1-1
L
3-0
Olympiacos Piraeus
L
2-0
D
2-2
Giannina
D
0-0
D
0-0
Panathinaikos
L
3-1


WINNER: TEAM 1 62%, TEAM 2 23%
Score prediction: 1.19 - 0.81
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 69%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 62%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
We at Hintwise.com are expecting an open yet one-sided game. Lets have a look at the basic past data: Asteras Tripolis has collected 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in their last 8 games. Meanwhile their last 4 HOME games shown 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Their last HOME game was on 6. January against Olympiacos Piraeus and it ended with away win (0-4). Last 8 matches of Panetolikos show us 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are: 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The last AWAY game was on 6. January against AEK Athens FC and that ended with home win (1-0). From this data, we see two teams with very similar stats and a possible DRAW. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Asteras Tripolis and Low ranking team Panetolikos. Asteras Tripolis's last 10 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses. Panetolikos AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 0 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Asteras Tripolis's attacking performance is 1.2 goals per game. Same stats for Panetolikos shows us 0.6. On the defensive side, we have Asteras Tripolis with 0.5 and Panetolikos with 2.1 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see Asteras Tripolis being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Asteras Tripolis to win! High confidence.

When we look at the last 8 games of Asteras Tripolis, we note 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Among the last 8 games of Panetolikos, there have been 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Considering the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Asteras Tripolis we see 2 Overs and 8 Unders in their last 10 HOME games against teams with similar ranking and performace as Panetolikos. Panetolikos has seen 6 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with similar ranking and performance as Asteras Tripolis has. Asteras Tripolis scores an average 1 goals each game at home stadium while Panetolikos has been scoring 0.25 goals away. With these facts combined, we get a total average of 1.25 goals per match between both teams. Asteras Tripolis concedes 1.75 goals on average and Panetolikos 0.75 for a total of 2.5 goals conceded per match. From all this info, we expect about 1.9 goals per match. History shows that 37.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Asteras Tripolis and 37.5% for Panetolikos. Considering the OU 2.5 numbers and stats, it is obviously UNDER 2.5 GOALS goals match. Under Over 2.5 prediction: pick UNDER 2.5! High confidence.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Asteras Tripolis's last 8 games, we see 3 ´both teams scored´ and 5 ´only one team/no score´. From Panetolikos's last 8 games 3 have seen both teams scoring and 5 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Asteras Tripolis had 4 BTTS YES and 6 NO's. For Panetolikos, we have seen 5 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Asteras Tripolis scoring in this game, the percent for Panetolikos is 37.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 62.5% for Asteras Tripolis and 75% for Panetolikos. Looking at the stats above, it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!