Lamia - Ionikos - 2:1 (Home Win)

Greece Super League
15. Jan - 17:15
GAME PREDICTION
DRAW

PREDICTED CHANCES
H 44%
D 45%
CHANCES by ODDS
H 44%
D 29%
A 27%
ODDS

Lamia

Last 10
W
L
D
W
L
L
D
L
W
L
1X2
U
O
U
U
U
O
O
U
U
U
2.5
N
Y
N
N
N
Y
Y
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
5. Jan Loss (0-2) Lamia - AEK Athens FC 
23. Dec Win (0-1) Ionikos - Lamia 
19. Dec Loss (1-0) Olympiacos Piraeus - Lamia 
15. Dec Draw (2-2) Lamia - Volos 
12. Dec Loss (2-1) PAOK - Lamia 
6. Dec Loss (0-1) Lamia - Giannina 
2. Dec Win (2-0) Lamia - Ionikos 
27. Nov Draw (0-0) Smyrnis - Lamia 
22. Nov Loss (1-3) Lamia - Panathinaikos 
7. Nov Win (0-1) Asteras Tripolis - Lamia 

Ionikos

Last 10
L
D
L
L
W
D
L
L
L
L
1X2
U
U
O
U
O
O
U
U
U
U
2.5
N
Y
Y
N
Y
Y
N
N
N
N
BTS
 Last Games  
4. Jan Loss (1-0) Giannina - Ionikos 
23. Dec Loss (0-1) Ionikos - Lamia 
20. Dec Loss (1-0) Aris - Ionikos 
16. Dec Loss (0-1) Ionikos - AEK Athens FC 
11. Dec Draw (2-2) Panetolikos - Ionikos 
5. Dec Win (3-2) Ionikos - PAOK 
2. Dec Loss (2-0) Lamia - Ionikos 
28. Nov Loss (2-1) OFI Crete - Ionikos 
20. Nov Draw (1-1) Ionikos - Asteras Tripolis 
7. Nov Loss (1-0) Olympiacos Piraeus - Ionikos 

Statistics

Lamia
Ionikos
30 %
Win
10 %
50 %
Lost
70 %
20 %
Draw
20 %
0.8
Avg Scored
0.7
1.1
Avg Conceded
1.4
1
Score@Home
1
1.6
Concede@Home
1.25
0.6
Score@Away
0.5
0.6
Concede@Away
1.5
40 %
Failure to score
60 %
40 %
Clean sheet
0 %
30 %
Over 2.5
30 %
20 %
Over 3.5
20 %
30 %
Both Score YES
40 %
70 %
Both Score NO
60 %
50 %
Final ODD
70 %
50 %
Final EVEN
30 %

Power Ranking

1.
PAOK
58
2.
Olympiacos Piraeus
57
3.
AEK Athens FC
56
4.
Panathinaikos
52
5.
Aris
51
6.
Asteras Tripolis
44
7.
OFI Crete
44
8.
Giannina
43
9.
Lamia
40
10.
Panetolikos
40
11.
Volos
37
12.
Atromitos
33
13.
Ionikos
31
14.
Smyrnis
27
loading

Ranking Analysis

Low Ranking Lamia at HOME vs Low Ranking Teams
Low Ranking Ionikos at AWAY vs Low Ranking Teams
1.4
Scored
0.9
0.9
Conceded
1
40%
Won
40%
20%
Lost
50%
40%
Draw
10%
50%
O 2.5
30%
50%
U 2.5
70%
50%
BTS Y
30%
50%
BTS N
70%

Result vs Same Team

Lamia
Ionikos
AT HOME vs:
L
0-1
Aris
W
1-0
D
0-0
Giannina
D
0-0
D
1-1
Volos
D
1-1
D
1-1
PAOK
W
3-2
L
0-2
AEK Athens FC
L
0-1
AT AWAY vs:
L
1-0
AEK Athens FC
L
3-0
W
0-1
Smyrnis
D
0-0
D
0-0
Panathinaikos
L
4-1
D
0-0
Atromitos
W
0-2
L
3-0
Olympiacos Piraeus
L
1-0
D
0-0
OFI Crete
L
2-1
D
0-0
Panetolikos
D
2-2
W
1-2
Giannina
L
1-0


SAME OPPONENT ANALYSIS
Winner: Team 1 - 38% Team 2 - 38%
Score prediction: 0.85 - 0.81
Over Under 2.5: Under - 73%
Both Teams Socre: No - 69%

Super League Statistics

Goals Per Game:
Home Team Goals:
Away Team Goals:
Score Even:
Score Odd:
Home Win:
Draw:
Away Win:
Over 3.5 Goals:
Over 2.5 Goals:
Over 1.5 Goals:
Both Score - YES :
Both Score - NO:
Games 0-0 Draw:
Common Score 1:
Common Score 2:
2.25
1.23
1.02
49.2%
50.8%
40.7%
28.4%
30.9%
20.8%
41.9%
62.7%
44.1%
55.9%
12.7%
1-0
0-0

Alternative Predictions

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let's examine the historical data: Lamia achieved 3 wins, 2 draws, and 5 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 1 wins, 1 draws, and 3 losses. During the most recent game on 5. January against AEK Athens FC, the final result ended in a away win (0-2). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Ionikos resulted in 1 wins, 2 draws, and 7 losses. Their previous 6 away games achieved 0 wins, 1 draws, and 5 loss - the most recent of these having been played on the 4. January against Giannina and ending as another away game home win (1-0). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Low-ranking Lamia and Low-ranking Ionikos. A review of Lamia's last 10 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 2 wins, 6 draws, and 2 losses. Meanwhile, Ionikos's away performance against Low-ranking teams has delivered 4 wins, 1 draws, and 5 losses. On the offensive side, Lamia's strike power is 1.1 goals per game as opposed to 0.8 for Ionikos. By examining the defensive side, Lamia is performing with a result of 1 and Ionikos 0.9 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Lamia being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: Lamia to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Lamia witness 3 games with over 2.5 goals and 7 games under. Among the last 10 games of Ionikos, there were 3 over and 7 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Lamia having 4 over and 6 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Ionikos. Meanwhile, Ionikos has seen 2 over and 8 under in the last 10 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Lamia. On the offensive side, Lamia scores an average of 1 goals at home stadium games whilst Ionikos has been scoring 0.5 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.5 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Lamia concedes 1.6 and Ionikos 1.5 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 3.1 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 2.3 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 30% of games result in over 2.5 for Lamia and 30% for Ionikos. Football prediction for under over 2.5: pick UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Lamia's last 10 games, we can see 3 games where both teams score and 7 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Ionikos's last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Lamia last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 5 yes and 5 no. The same for Ionikos shows 2 yes and 8 no. There is a 60% chance of Lamia scoring in this game whilst Ionikos has a 40% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 60% for Lamia and 100% for Ionikos. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!