Volos - Lamia - 1:1 (Draw)

Greece - Super League - 17. Jan 2021 17:15

FREE Score Prediction 1-1
Both Teams Score? Yes
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Volos

D
L
D
D
D
W
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
10. Jan Lose (3-1) PAOK - Volos Super League 
7. Jan Lose (2-0) Aris - Volos Super League 
4. Jan Win (1-0) Volos - Atromitos Super League 
21. Dec Draw (2-2) AEK Athens FC - Volos Super League 
13. Dec Draw (0-0) Volos - Panetolikos Super League 
9. Dec Draw (1-1) Asteras Tripolis - Volos Super League 
5. Dec Lose (4-1) Olympiacos Piraeus - Volos Super League 
30. Nov Draw (3-3) Smyrnis - Volos Super League 

Last games - Lamia

D
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
14. Jan Lose (2-1) Atromitos - Lamia Super League 
11. Jan Lose (0-1) Lamia - AEK Athens FC Super League 
7. Jan Lose (2-0) OFI Crete - Lamia Super League 
4. Jan Win (2-0) Lamia - Aris Super League 
13. Dec Lose (0-6) Lamia - Olympiacos Piraeus Super League 
6. Dec Lose (2-0) Giannina - Lamia Super League 
29. Nov Lose (0-2) Lamia - PAOK Super League 
21. Nov Draw (2-2) Lamia - Asteras Tripolis Super League 
STATISTICS
Volos
Lamia
13 %
Wins
13 %
38 %
Losses
75 %
50 %
Draws
13 %
1.13
Avg Scored
0.63
1.88
Avg Conceded
2.13
0.5
Score@Home
0.8
0
Concede@Home
2.2
1.33
Score@Away
0.33
2.5
Concede@Away
2
25 %
Failure to score
63 %
25 %
Clean sheets
13 %
50 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
50 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
63 %
Both Score YES
25 %
38 %
Both Score NO
75 %
25 %
Matches ODD
25 %
75 %
Matches EVEN
75 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Volos (Low Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Lamia (Low Rank) AWAY games vs Low Rank
1
SCORED
0.5
1.2
CONCEDED
1.1
30%
WON
10%
20%
LOST
40%
50%
DRAW
50%
40%
OVER 2.5
20%
60%
UNDER 2.5
80%
60%
BTTS YES
40%
40%
BTTS NO
60%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Olympiacos Piraeus
60
2.
PAOK
53
3.
Aris
50
4.
Asteras Tripolis
48
5.
Panathinaikos
48
6.
AEK Athens FC
47
7.
Smyrnis
47
8.
Giannina
46
9.
Atromitos
41
10.
Panetolikos
37
11.
Volos
36
12.
OFI Crete
35
13.
Xanthi FC
34
14.
Lamia
30
15.
AEL Larissa
28
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
RESULT vs SAME TEAM
Volos
Lamia
Home Games
D
0-0
PAOK
L
0-1
L
0-1
Asteras Tripolis
D
1-1
D
0-0
AEL Larissa
D
0-0
L
0-1
Aris
D
2-2
D
0-0
Panetolikos
W
2-0
L
1-4
OFI Crete
L
1-2
Away Games
L
4-1
Olympiacos Piraeus
L
3-2
L
4-0
Asteras Tripolis
D
1-1
L
2-0
Aris
L
3-1
W
0-2
Atromitos
L
2-1


WINNER: TEAM 1 20%, TEAM 2 60%
Score prediction: 0.95 - 1.35
O/U 2.5:
UNDER 60%

Both Teams Socre?: NO 55%
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be a match between similar performing teams. Volos has gained 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses from the last 8 games. Last 2 HOME games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 4. January against Atromitos, resulting in home win (1-0). Looking at the last 8 games of Lamia we see 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Last 2 AWAY games show us 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 7. January against OFI Crete and this one ended with home win (2-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Volos being a little bit stronger and has a bit more chances to win than their opponent. Our football tip for 1X2: Volos to win! Medium confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between Low ranking Volos and Low ranking team Lamia. Volos's last 7 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Lamia AWAY performance against Low ranking teams: 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Volos's attacking performance is 0.9 goals per game. Same stats for Lamia shows us 0.9. On the defensive side, we have Volos with 1.3 and Lamia with 0.8 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see both teams being equal and a possible DRAW here. Our football prediction for 1X2: pick DRAW!

From last 8 games of Volos we see 4 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 4 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of Lamia have seen 2 Overs and 6 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Volos it has been 3 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 7 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to Lamia. Lamia has seen 3 Overs and 7 Unders in their last 10 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to Volos. Volos is scoring an average of 0.5 goals per game at home when Lamia scores 0 goals per game away. This makes an average of 0.5 goals per match between the teams. Volos concedes 0 goals on average per game and Lamia 2. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 2 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 1.3 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Volos and 25% for Lamia. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it is rather a LOW SCORING game. Our football predictions for OU 2.5 would be UNDER 2.5 Goals. Medium confidence.

From Volos's last 8 encounters 5 have been with both teams scoring a goal and 3 only one team scoring or no goals at all. From Lamia's last 8 games, it is 1 with both teams scoring and 7 with only one team/no score. Considering the rank-based BTTS stats, Volos had 4 games where both teams scored and 3 where at least one did not. For Lamia, we have seen 2 BTTS YES and 8 NO's. There is a 75% chance of Volos scoring today and 25% for Lamia scoring today. Probability of conceding a goal is 75% for Volos and 87.5% for Lamia. Looking at the numbers, we predict that it is quite unclear if BTTS-YES or NO. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTTS: no bet!