CD Colunga - LEntregu - 1:2 (Away Win)

Spain - Tercera Division - Group 2 - 17. Jan 2021 17:00

FREE Score Prediction 0-1
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - CD Colunga

D
W
L
W
W
L
L
L
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
22. Nov Lose (0-3) CD Colunga - EI San Martin Tercera Division - Group 2 
8. Mar Lose (2-0) Mosconia - CD Colunga Tercera Division - Group 2 
22. Dec Lose (0-1) CD Colunga - Union Club Ceares Tercera Division - Group 2 
15. Dec Win (2-1) CD Colunga - Real Aviles Tercera Division - Group 2 
9. Dec Win (0-1) SD Navarro CF - CD Colunga Tercera Division - Group 2 
1. Dec Lose (1-2) CD Colunga - LEntregu Tercera Division - Group 2 
24. Nov Win (1-2) Lenense - CD Colunga Tercera Division - Group 2 
17. Nov Draw (1-1) CD Colunga - Llanera Tercera Division - Group 2 

Last games - LEntregu

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
22. Nov Win (3-1) LEntregu - Condal Tercera Division - Group 2 
7. Mar Win (2-3) Basico Urraca - LEntregu Tercera Division - Group 2 
9. Feb Lose (1-0) Lenense - LEntregu Tercera Division - Group 2 
22. Jan Lose (0-2) LEntregu - Caudal Deportivo Tercera Division - Group 2 
12. Jan Lose (1-0) Condal - LEntregu Tercera Division - Group 2 
5. Jan Lose (1-0) Covadonga - LEntregu Tercera Division - Group 2 
22. Dec Lose (0-3) LEntregu - Llanes Tercera Division - Group 2 
11. Dec Win (1-0) LEntregu - Real Aviles Tercera Division - Group 2 
STATISTICS
CD Colunga
LEntregu
38 %
Wins
38 %
50 %
Losses
63 %
13 %
Draws
0 %
0.88
Avg Scored
0.88
1.38
Avg Conceded
1.38
0.8
Score@Home
1
1.6
Concede@Home
1.5
1
Score@Away
0.75
1
Concede@Away
1.25
38 %
Failure to score
63 %
13 %
Clean sheets
13 %
50 %
Over 2.5 Game
38 %
0 %
Over 3.5 Game
25 %
50 %
Both Score YES
25 %
50 %
Both Score NO
75 %
75 %
Matches ODD
75 %
25 %
Matches EVEN
25 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
CD Colunga (Low Rank) HOME games vs Medium Rank
LEntregu (Medium Rank) AWAY games vs Low Rank
1
SCORED
1.3
1.2
CONCEDED
1
40%
WON
57%
60%
LOST
29%
0%
DRAW
14%
60%
OVER 2.5
43%
40%
UNDER 2.5
57%
60%
BTTS YES
57%
40%
BTTS NO
43%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Caudal Deportivo
55
2.
LEntregu
47
3.
Mosconia
46
4.
SD Navarro CF
45
5.
Union Club Ceares
44
6.
Praviano
44
7.
Real Aviles
39
8.
Vallobin
39
9.
Basico Urraca
38
10.
Condal
37
11.
Gijon Industrial
37
12.
Llanera
35
13.
CD Colunga
35
14.
EI San Martin
33
15.
Lenense
32
16.
Valdesoto
18
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Looking at the odds provided by major bookmakers, this game tends to be a defense-oriented game where the favourite most probably wins. CD Colunga has gained 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses from the last 8 games. Last 5 HOME games show us 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Their last game at HOME was on 22. November against EI San Martin, resulting in away win (0-3). If we look at the last 8 games of LEntregu, we note 3 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Last 4 AWAY games are following: 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 7. March vs Basico Urraca and the outcome was away win (2-3). Looking at the data above, we at hintwise.com see a high chance of DRAW as both teams have similar past performance. Our football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

This is a game between Low ranking CD Colunga and Medium ranking LEntregu. CD Colunga's last 4 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Meanwhile LEntregu AWAY performance against Low ranking teams shows 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses from last 6 AWAY games. CD Colunga's attacking performance is 1 goals per game. Same stats for LEntregu shows us 1.2. On the defensive side, we have CD Colunga with 1 and LEntregu with 1 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Ranking-based facts and analysis into consideration, we see the victory of LEntregu as they have a big advatage over CD Colunga. Our football prediction for 1X2: LEntregu to win! High confidence.

From last 8 games of CD Colunga we see 4 games going Over 2.5 Goals and 4 with Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 games of LEntregu have seen 3 Overs and 5 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of CD Colunga it has been 2 Overs and 2 Unders in their last 4 HOME games against teams with similar ranking to LEntregu. LEntregu has seen 2 Overs and 4 Unders in their last 6 AWAY games against teams with ranking close to CD Colunga. CD Colunga is scoring an average of 0.8 goals per game at home when LEntregu scores 0.75 goals per game away. This makes an average of 1.55 goals per match between the teams. CD Colunga concedes 1.6 goals on average per game and LEntregu 1.25. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 2.85 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.2 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for CD Colunga and 37.5% for LEntregu. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it is possiblyUNDER 2.5 GOALS match. Under Over 2.5 tip: bet on UNDER 2.5! Medium stakes.

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the CD Colunga's last 8 games, we see 4 ´both teams scored´ and 4 ´only one team/no score´. From LEntregu's last 8 games 2 have seen both teams scoring and 6 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, CD Colunga had 2 BTTS YES and 2 NO's. For LEntregu, we have seen 3 BTTS YES and 3 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of CD Colunga scoring in this game, the percent for LEntregu is 37.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 87.5% for CD Colunga and 87.5% for LEntregu. Looking at the stats above, it could be both teams scoring. Football tip for BTTS: pick BTTS-YES! Medium confidence.