Vilassar de Mar - Banyoles - 1:0 (Home Win)

Spain - Tercera Division - Group 5 - 13. Jan 2021 19:00

FREE Score Prediction 1-0
Both Teams Score? No
Under or Over 2.5 Under

BETTING ODDS

PRO TIPSTER & EXTRA TIPS

loading

Last games - Vilassar de Mar

D
D
L
L
W
D
D
W

Last games - Banyoles

L
L
D
D
D
W
L
D
DateResultHome - AwayLeague
3. Jan Draw (0-0) Banyoles - UE Figueres Tercera Division - Group 5 
6. Dec Lose (1-0) Cerdanyola - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
22. Nov Win (0-3) Grama - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
8. Mar Draw (0-0) Horta - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
23. Feb Draw (0-0) UE Sants - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
15. Feb Draw (0-0) Banyoles - Cerdanyola Tercera Division - Group 5 
9. Feb Lose (4-0) UE Figueres - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
26. Jan Lose (2-0) Granollers - Banyoles Tercera Division - Group 5 
STATISTICS
Vilassar de Mar
Banyoles
25 %
Wins
13 %
25 %
Losses
38 %
50 %
Draws
50 %
1.25
Avg Scored
0.38
1.75
Avg Conceded
0.88
2.25
Score@Home
0
1.75
Concede@Home
0
0.25
Score@Away
0.5
1.75
Concede@Away
1.17
38 %
Failure to score
88 %
13 %
Clean sheets
63 %
63 %
Over 2.5 Game
25 %
25 %
Over 3.5 Game
13 %
63 %
Both Score YES
0 %
38 %
Both Score NO
100 %
50 %
Matches ODD
25 %
50 %
Matches EVEN
75 %
STATISTICS - RANKING ANALYSIS
Vilassar de Mar (Medium Rank) HOME games vs Low Rank
Banyoles (Low Rank) AWAY games vs Medium Rank
1.4
SCORED
0.4
0.3
CONCEDED
1.8
63%
WON
10%
0%
LOST
70%
38%
DRAW
20%
13%
OVER 2.5
40%
88%
UNDER 2.5
60%
25%
BTTS YES
20%
75%
BTTS NO
80%
Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms
1.
Sant Andreu
57
2.
CE Europa
57
3.
Terrassa
52
4.
Cerdanyola
48
5.
Granollers
47
6.
Vilafranca
46
7.
Vilassar de Mar
45
8.
Castelldefels
42
9.
CE Manresa
41
10.
Pobla Mafumet
41
11.
UE Figueres
39
12.
San Cristobal CP
39
13.
Horta
36
14.
Banyoles
33
15.
UE Sants
32
16.
Santfeliuenc
32
17.
Igualada
28
18.
Montanesa
23
Advertisements
Football Tips Comparison
BOTBET - Soccer Tips
REVIEW & PREDICTIONS
Most likely its is going to be 1 or 2 goals total with favorite team scoring both of them. Looking at the historical data, Vilassar de Mar has collected 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in their last 8 matches. Last 4 games at their HOME stadium shown us 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Last HOME game was on 23. February against Granollers with the result home win (3-2). Looking at the last 8 games of Banyoles we see 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Last 6 AWAY games show us 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Most recent AWAY game was on 6. December against Cerdanyola and this one ended with home win (1-0). Taking all of this into consideration, we see Vilassar de Mar is somewhat stronger and probably gets a close win. Our football prediction for 1X2: Vilassar de Mar to win! Medium confidence.

Expecting an interesting game between Medium ranking Vilassar de Mar and Low ranking team Banyoles. Vilassar de Mar's last 7 HOME games against Low ranking teams: 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Banyoles AWAY performance against Medium ranking teams: 1 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses from last 9 AWAY games. Vilassar de Mar's attacking performance shows us an average of 1.4 goals per game vs Banyoles's 0.4. Rank-based (against similar ranking teams) defense power shows Vilassar de Mar with 0.3 and Banyoles with 1.9 goals conceded per game. Looking at the the Rank-based (performace against similar ranking teams) factors, our analysts see Vilassar de Mar being stronger and most likely winning this game. Our football prediction for 1X2: Vilassar de Mar to win! High confidence.

Last 8 games of Vilassar de Mar show us 5 Over 2.5 Goals and 3 Under 2.5 Goals. Last 8 matches of Banyoles have seen 2 Over 2.5´s and 6 Under 2.5´s. When we look at the ranking-based O/U 2.5 stats of Vilassar de Mar it shows us 1 Overs and 6 Unders in the last 7 HOME games against teams who perform in similar way and who have same ranking as Banyoles. Banyoles has had 4 Over 2.5´s and 5 Under 2.5´s in their last 9 AWAY encounters against teams with ranking nearly the same as Vilassar de Mar. Vilassar de Mar is scoring an average of 2.25 goals per game at home when Banyoles scores 0.5 goals per game away. This makes an average of 2.75 goals per match between the teams. Vilassar de Mar concedes 1.75 goals on average per game and Banyoles 1.17. Taking those numbers together we get a total of 2.92 goals conceded per match. From these averages, we expect to see 2.8 goals per match. History shows that 62.5% of games end Over 2.5 for Vilassar de Mar and 25% for Banyoles. Taking all of the Over/Under 2.5 facts into consideration, it can be 2-3 goals - OU 2.5 is a risky bet. Under Over 2.5 prediction: no prediction!

Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Vilassar de Mar's last 8 games, we see 5 ´both teams scored´ and 3 ´only one team/no score´. From Banyoles's last 8 games 0 have seen both teams scoring and 8 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Vilassar de Mar had 2 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. For Banyoles, we have seen 2 BTTS YES and 7 NO's. There is a 62.5% chance of Vilassar de Mar scoring in this game, the percent for Banyoles is 12.5% . Probability of conceding a goal is 87.5% for Vilassar de Mar and 37.5% for Banyoles. Looking at the stats above, it will be a game where both teams rather do not score. Football prediction for BTTS: pick BTTS-NO!Medium confidence.