Game
Ended

Malmo FF vs AIK - 0:0 (Draw)

Malmo FF vs AIK Predictions

Sweden - Allsvenskan (soccer) 23. Oct 2017 17:00
Malmo FF (45%)
Draw (27.7%)
AIK (27.3%)
Malmo FF (47.6%)
Draw (28.6%)
AIK (23.8%)

Add Prediction to your Account or VOTE for the Result

Correct Tips

loading


Last games of Malmo FF

DWDDLWWWWLWDLDWWDLWW
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
18. February Malmo FF - Dalkurd FF Win (1-0) 1.36 
26. January Malmo FF - Flora Tallinn Win (4-0) 1.24 
5. November Malmo FF - Hacken Lose (1-2) 5 
24. October Malmo FF - AIK Draw (0-0) 3.58 
1. October Malmo FF - Halmstad Win (2-0) 1.18 
25. September Malmo FF - IF Elfsborg Win (6-0) 1.46 
20. September Ostersunds FK - Malmo FF Draw (2-2) 3.47 
10. September Orebro - Malmo FF Lose (2-1) 5 
27. August Malmo FF - IFK Goteborg Draw (2-2) 4.41 
23. August Trollhattan - Malmo FF Win (1-4) 1.3 
19. August AFC Eskilstuna - Malmo FF Lose (3-1) 10 
11. August Malmo FF - Kalmar FF Win (6-0) 1.85 
7. August Djurgarden - Malmo FF Win (0-1) 2.52 
29. July GIF Sundsvall - Malmo FF Win (0-1) 3 
22. July Malmo FF - Jonkoping Sodra Win (2-0) 1.85 
18. July Vardar - Malmo FF Lose (3-1) 4.33 
15. July Malmo FF - Sirius Draw (3-3) 4.5 
12. July Malmo FF - Vardar Draw (1-1) 5.5 
8. July Hacken - Malmo FF Win (0-1) 2.55 
27. June Malmo FF - Lokomotiva Zagreb Draw (1-1) 3.75 

Last games of AIK

DLDWLDWWDDWDWWDWWDWW
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
17. February AIK - Syrianska Win (2-1) 1.08 
24. November AIK - Sollentuna Win (3-1) 1.16 
17. November AIK - IK Brage Draw (0-0) 5.4 
5. November Orebro - AIK Win (1-2) 1.67 
30. October AIK - IFK Goteborg Win (2-1) 1.57 
24. October Malmo FF - AIK Draw (0-0) 3.58 
1. October AIK - IF Elfsborg Win (5-2) 1.4 
24. September Hacken - AIK Win (1-6) 3 
21. September GIF Sundsvall - AIK Draw (0-0) 4.1 
17. September AIK - Halmstad Win (4-1) 1.33 
10. September Hammarby IF - AIK Draw (1-1) 3.4 
27. August AIK - Djurgarden Draw (1-1) 3.4 
23. August Varmbols - AIK Win (0-1) 1.3 
20. August Ostersunds FK - AIK Win (0-3) 2.6 
13. August AIK - AFC Eskilstuna Draw (1-1) 6 
10. August IFK Goteborg - AIK Lose (2-1) 2.94 
6. August Sirius - AIK Win (1-4) 2.73 
3. August Sporting Braga - AIK Draw (1-1) 3.89 
30. July AIK - Kalmar FF Lose (0-1) 7 
27. July AIK - Sporting Braga Draw (1-1) 3.1 

Last games of Malmo FF | Over/Under 2.5

UUUOOOOOOUU
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
18. February Malmo FF - Dalkurd FF Under (1-0) 2.2 
1. October Malmo FF - Halmstad Under (2-0) 3 
25. September Malmo FF - IF Elfsborg Over (6-0) 1.5 
20. September Ostersunds FK - Malmo FF Over (2-2) 1.97 
10. September Orebro - Malmo FF Over (2-1) 1.65 
27. August Malmo FF - IFK Goteborg Over (2-2) 1.68 
19. August AFC Eskilstuna - Malmo FF Over (3-1) 1.74 
11. August Malmo FF - Kalmar FF Over (6-0) 1.79 
7. August Djurgarden - Malmo FF Under (0-1) 2.19 
12. July Malmo FF - Vardar Under (1-1) 2.05 
8. July Hacken - Malmo FF Under (0-1) 1.93 

Last games of AIK | Over/Under 2.5

UOOUOUUUOUOOOUOO
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
17. February AIK - Syrianska Over (2-1) 1.29 
24. November AIK - Sollentuna Over (3-1) 1.25 
17. November AIK - IK Brage Under (0-0) 2.88 
30. October AIK - IFK Goteborg Over (2-1) 1.63 
1. October AIK - IF Elfsborg Over (5-2) 1.52 
24. September Hacken - AIK Over (1-6) 2 
21. September GIF Sundsvall - AIK Under (0-0) 1.79 
17. September AIK - Halmstad Over (4-1) 1.86 
10. September Hammarby IF - AIK Under (1-1) 1.76 
27. August AIK - Djurgarden Under (1-1) 1.81 
23. August Varmbols - AIK Under (0-1) 3.5 
20. August Ostersunds FK - AIK Over (0-3) 2.38 
13. August AIK - AFC Eskilstuna Under (1-1) 2.15 
10. August IFK Goteborg - AIK Over (2-1) 2.19 
6. August Sirius - AIK Over (1-4) 2.25 
30. July AIK - Kalmar FF Under (0-1) 1.92 

Last games of Malmo FF | Both Teams To Score

YNYYYNNNNYYYYNNYN
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
18. February Malmo FF - Dalkurd FF No (1-0) 1.83 
5. November Malmo FF - Hacken Yes (1-2) 1.61 
1. October Malmo FF - Halmstad No (2-0) 1.74 
25. September Malmo FF - IF Elfsborg No (6-0) 2.45 
20. September Ostersunds FK - Malmo FF Yes (2-2) 1.91 
10. September Orebro - Malmo FF Yes (2-1) 1.64 
27. August Malmo FF - IFK Goteborg Yes (2-2) 1.77 
19. August AFC Eskilstuna - Malmo FF Yes (3-1) 2.05 
11. August Malmo FF - Kalmar FF No (6-0) 1.9 
7. August Djurgarden - Malmo FF No (0-1) 2.45 
29. July GIF Sundsvall - Malmo FF No (0-1) 2 
22. July Malmo FF - Jonkoping Sodra No (2-0) 1.93 
18. July Vardar - Malmo FF Yes (3-1) 2 
15. July Malmo FF - Sirius Yes (3-3) 1.83 
12. July Malmo FF - Vardar Yes (1-1) 2.5 
8. July Hacken - Malmo FF No (0-1) 2.25 
27. June Malmo FF - Lokomotiva Zagreb Yes (1-1) 1.59 

Last games of AIK | Both Teams To Score

YNYYYYNNYYYNYYYYNYY
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
17. February AIK - Syrianska Yes (2-1) 2.18 
24. November AIK - Sollentuna Yes (3-1) 1.74 
17. November AIK - IK Brage No (0-0) 2.4 
5. November Orebro - AIK Yes (1-2) 1.62 
30. October AIK - IFK Goteborg Yes (2-1) 1.73 
1. October AIK - IF Elfsborg Yes (5-2) 1.76 
24. September Hacken - AIK Yes (1-6) 1.8 
21. September GIF Sundsvall - AIK No (0-0) 1.79 
17. September AIK - Halmstad Yes (4-1) 2.43 
10. September Hammarby IF - AIK Yes (1-1) 1.91 
27. August AIK - Djurgarden Yes (1-1) 1.91 
23. August Varmbols - AIK No (0-1) 1.8 
20. August Ostersunds FK - AIK No (0-3) 2 
13. August AIK - AFC Eskilstuna Yes (1-1) 2.48 
10. August IFK Goteborg - AIK Yes (2-1) 1.91 
6. August Sirius - AIK Yes (1-4) 1.91 
3. August Sporting Braga - AIK Yes (1-1) 2.5 
30. July AIK - Kalmar FF No (0-1) 1.85 
27. July AIK - Sporting Braga Yes (1-1) 2.2 

Last games of Malmo FF | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
18. February Malmo FF - Dalkurd FF H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.06 & 1.19 
1. October Malmo FF - Halmstad H/D and H/A (2-0) 1.04 & 1.12 
25. September Malmo FF - IF Elfsborg H/D and H/A (6-0) 1.13 & 1.22 
20. September Ostersunds FK - Malmo FF H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.53 & 1.53 
10. September Orebro - Malmo FF H/D and H/A (2-1) 2.28 & 1.29 
27. August Malmo FF - IFK Goteborg H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.16 & 2.71 
19. August AFC Eskilstuna - Malmo FF H/D and H/A (3-1) 3.38 & 2.06 
11. August Malmo FF - Kalmar FF H/D and H/A (6-0) 1.37 & 1.53 
7. August Djurgarden - Malmo FF D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.47 & 1.37 
12. July Malmo FF - Vardar H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.07 & 3.86 
8. July Hacken - Malmo FF D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.46 & 1.36 

Last games of AIK | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning OddOur prediction
24. November AIK - Sollentuna H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.01 & 1.06 H/D | Win 
17. November AIK - IK Brage H/D and D/A (0-0) 1.09 & 3.02 H/D | Win 
30. October AIK - IFK Goteborg H/D and H/A (2-1) 1.17 & 1.25 H/D | Win 
1. October AIK - IF Elfsborg H/D and H/A (5-2) 1.1 & 1.22 H/D | Win 
24. September Hacken - AIK D/A and H/A (1-6) 1.6 & 1.34 H/A | Win 
21. September GIF Sundsvall - AIK H/D and D/A (0-0) 2.54 & 1.17 D/A | Win 
17. September AIK - Halmstad H/D and H/A (4-1) 1.07 & 1.2 H/D | Win 
10. September Hammarby IF - AIK H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.62 & 1.45 H/A | Loss 
27. August AIK - Djurgarden H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.38 & 1.7 H/D | Win 
23. August Varmbols - AIK D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.14 & 1.22 D/A | Win 
20. August Ostersunds FK - AIK D/A and H/A (0-3) 1.48 & 1.45 H/A | Win 
13. August AIK - AFC Eskilstuna H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.71 & 4.16 H/D | Win 
10. August IFK Goteborg - AIK H/D and H/A (2-1) 1.59 & 1.46 H/A | Win 
6. August Sirius - AIK D/A and H/A (1-4) 1.48 & 1.45 H/A | Win 
30. July AIK - Kalmar FF D/A and H/A (0-1) 2.66 & 1.38 H/D | Loss 

Head-to-Head Statistical Comparison

These 30 most important indicators are calculated from both teams Last 20 Games.
Malmo FF
Achievement
AIK
50%
% of Wins
50%
20%
% of Losses
10%
30 %
% of Draws
40 %
2.05
Goals scored per match
1.9
1
Goals conceded per match
0.85
2.42
Goals scored - HOME
1.9
0.75
Goals conceded - HOME
1
1.5
Goals scored - AWAY
1.9
1.38
Goals conceded - AWAY
0.7
95%
Chance to score goal next match
80%
50%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
5%
Failure to score matches
20%
50%
Clean sheet matches
25%
55%
Matches over 2.5 goals
50%
45%
Matches over 3.5 goals
25%
2.7
Win margin
2.3
1.5
Losing margin
1
50 %
Both teams score - YES
70 %
50 %
Both teams score - NO
30 %
35 %
Matches with ODD score
55 %
65 %
Matches with EVEN score
45 %
3.39
Average win odd - 1X2
3.03
1.97
Average win odd - BTTS
2
1.87
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
2.01
71.43%
Matches WON being favorite
81.82%
28.57%
Matches LOST being favorite
18.18%
0%
Matches WON being underdog
100%
0%
Matches LOST being underdog
0%

Head-to-Head Performance - Ranking Based Analysis

EXAMPLE: If a high-ranking team Team A plays with low-ranking team Team B, then we check the performace of Team A against other low-ranking teams and the performance of Team B against other high-ranking teams.
Vs
52
Current Ranking
57
1.1
AVG Goals Scored
1.3
0.9
AVG Goals Conceded
0.6
50% (5)
Games WON
40% (4)
20% (2)
Games LOST
10% (1)
30% (3)
DRAWS
50% (5)
VIEW ALL GAMES

Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms

Data Unavailable

Not Enough Games per Team!

Tipsters who have Predictions for this Game

TipsterSportsActive PredictionsBets WON | LOSTAvg Win Odd | Win RateProfit
junihno  S 0 804 | 284 1.45 | 73.9% 8097 € 
lucky boys  S 0 106 | 72 1.74 | 59.6% 643 € 

H2H Same Opponent Analysis

This powerful indicator shows latest games against exact same opponents in exact same conditions.
Malmo FF
AIK
Home Games
D 2-2
IFK Goteborg
W 2-1
W 2-0
Halmstad
W 4-1
W 6-0
IF Elfsborg
W 5-2
Away Games
L 2-1
Orebro
W 1-2


WHO WINS: Malmo FF winning chances are 25% and AIK winning chances are 75%
SCORE PREDICTION: 2 vs 2.13
Over/Under 2.5: OVER (88%)

Both Teams to Score: YES (75%)