Game
Ended

Al-Sailiya vs Al-Duhail SC - 1:1 (Draw)

Al-Sailiya vs Al-Duhail SC Predictions

Qatar - Qatar League (soccer) 7. Dec 2017 13:00
Al-Duhail SC (65.5%)
Al-Sailiya (33%)
Draw (33%)
Al-Duhail SC (33%)

Add Prediction to your Account or VOTE for the Result
loading

Head-to-Head Statistical Comparison

These 30 most important indicators are calculated from both teams Last 20 Games.
Al-Sailiya
Achievement
Al-Duhail SC
40%
% of Wins
90%
35%
% of Losses
0%
25 %
% of Draws
10 %
1.9
Goals scored per match
3.9
1.55
Goals conceded per match
1.2
1.67
Goals scored - HOME
4.2
1.67
Goals conceded - HOME
1.4
2.09
Goals scored - AWAY
3.6
1.45
Goals conceded - AWAY
1
85%
Chance to score goal next match
100%
100%
Chance to concede goal next match
70%
15%
Failure to score matches
0%
0%
Clean sheet matches
30%
70%
Matches over 2.5 goals
90%
50%
Matches over 3.5 goals
80%
1.88
Win margin
3
1.14
Losing margin
0
85 %
Both teams score - YES
70 %
15 %
Both teams score - NO
30 %
55 %
Matches with ODD score
30 %
45 %
Matches with EVEN score
70 %
3.07
Average win odd - 1X2
1.67
1.74
Average win odd - BTTS
1.88
1.9
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
1.63
57.14%
Matches WON being favorite
100%
42.86%
Matches LOST being favorite
0%
50%
Matches WON being underdog
0%
50%
Matches LOST being underdog
0%

Head-to-Head Performance - Ranking Based Analysis

EXAMPLE: If a high-ranking team Team A plays with low-ranking team Team B, then we check the performace of Team A against other low-ranking teams and the performance of Team B against other high-ranking teams.
Vs
-
Current Ranking
NOT ENOUGH DATA

Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms

Data Unavailable

Not Enough Games per Team!



Last games of Al-Sailiya

DLWLWDWWLLWWWLLDWDLD
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
16. February Al Rayyan vs Al-Sailiya Draw (2-2) 4.5 
9. February Al-Sailiya vs Qatar SC Away Win (0-2) 3.95 
1. February Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sailiya Draw (2-2) 4.33 
26. January Al-Sailiya vs Al Markhiya Home Win (4-1) 1.85 
12. January Al-Sailiya vs Al-Arabi SC Draw (1-1) 4.33 
2. December Al-Sailiya vs Al-Ahli Away Win (1-2) 3.5 
24. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Sailiya Home Win (1-0) 3.55 
18. November Al Gharafa vs Al-Sailiya Away Win (2-3) 2.7 
4. November Al-Sailiya vs Umm Salal Home Win (3-2) 2.15 
28. October Qatar SC vs Al-Sailiya Away Win (1-5) 2.2 
20. October Al-Sailiya vs Al Rayyan Away Win (0-1) 1.62 
22. September Al-Sailiya vs Al-Sadd Away Win (2-3) 1.44 
16. September Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Sailiya Away Win (1-3) 3 
14. April Al-Sailiya vs Al Wakrah Home Win (3-1) 1.53 
1. April Al Muaidar vs Al-Sailiya Draw (1-1) 3.75 
2. March Al Gharafa vs Al-Sailiya Away Win (2-3) 4.5 
23. February Al-Sailiya vs Lekhwiya SC Away Win (1-2) 1.3 
17. February Al-Ahli vs Al-Sailiya Away Win (1-2) 3.8 
9. February Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sailiya Home Win (2-1) 2.5 
2. February El Jaish vs Al-Sailiya Draw (1-1) 4.8 

Last games of Al-Duhail SC

WWWWWDWWWW
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
15. February Al-Duhail SC vs Umm Salal Home Win (5-0) 1.4 
12. February Al-Duhail SC vs Zob Ahan Home Win (3-1) 1.75 
8. February Al Gharafa vs Al-Duhail SC Away Win (1-5) 1.44 
2. February Al-Ahli vs Al-Duhail SC Away Win (0-4) 1.22 
27. January Al-Duhail SC vs Al Rayyan Draw (3-3) 3.9 
19. January Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Duhail SC Away Win (0-1) 1.25 
2. December Al-Duhail SC vs Al Markhiya Home Win (2-1) 1.17 
24. November Al-Sadd vs Al-Duhail SC Away Win (2-4) 2.05 
19. November Al-Duhail SC vs Al Kharitiyath Home Win (8-2) 1.18 
3. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Duhail SC Away Win (2-4) 1.36 

Last games of Al-Sailiya | Over/Under 2.5

UUOOOUOOUOUOO
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Rayyan vs Al-Sailiya Over (2-2) 1.3 
1. February Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sailiya Over (2-2) 1.42 
12. January Al-Sailiya vs Al-Arabi SC Under (1-1) 2.75 
2. December Al-Sailiya vs Al-Ahli Over (1-2) 1.57 
24. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Sailiya Under (1-0) 2.5 
18. November Al Gharafa vs Al-Sailiya Over (2-3) 1.62 
4. November Al-Sailiya vs Umm Salal Over (3-2) 1.6 
20. October Al-Sailiya vs Al Rayyan Under (0-1) 2.75 
22. September Al-Sailiya vs Al-Sadd Over (2-3) 1.4 
16. September Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Sailiya Over (1-3) 1.57 
14. April Al-Sailiya vs Al Wakrah Over (3-1) 1.45 
1. April Al Muaidar vs Al-Sailiya Under (1-1) 2.3 
2. February El Jaish vs Al-Sailiya Under (1-1) 2.75 

Last games of Al-Duhail SC | Over/Under 2.5

OOOUOOOOO
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
15. February Al-Duhail SC vs Umm Salal Over (5-0) 1.33 
12. February Al-Duhail SC vs Zob Ahan Over (3-1) 1.74 
8. February Al Gharafa vs Al-Duhail SC Over (1-5) 1.29 
2. February Al-Ahli vs Al-Duhail SC Over (0-4) 1.3 
27. January Al-Duhail SC vs Al Rayyan Over (3-3) 1.32 
19. January Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Duhail SC Under (0-1) 3.5 
2. December Al-Duhail SC vs Al Markhiya Over (2-1) 1.36 
24. November Al-Sadd vs Al-Duhail SC Over (2-4) 1.4 
3. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Duhail SC Over (2-4) 1.42 

Last games of Al-Sailiya | Both Teams To Score

YYYYYNYYNYYYY
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Rayyan vs Al-Sailiya Yes (2-2) 1.4 
1. February Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sailiya Yes (2-2) 1.5 
12. January Al-Sailiya vs Al-Arabi SC Yes (1-1) 1.5 
2. December Al-Sailiya vs Al-Ahli Yes (1-2) 1.61 
24. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Sailiya No (1-0) 2.5 
18. November Al Gharafa vs Al-Sailiya Yes (2-3) 1.56 
4. November Al-Sailiya vs Umm Salal Yes (3-2) 1.53 
20. October Al-Sailiya vs Al Rayyan No (0-1) 2.55 
22. September Al-Sailiya vs Al-Sadd Yes (2-3) 1.57 
16. September Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Sailiya Yes (1-3) 1.47 
14. April Al-Sailiya vs Al Wakrah Yes (3-1) 1.53 
1. April Al Muaidar vs Al-Sailiya Yes (1-1) 1.87 
2. February El Jaish vs Al-Sailiya Yes (1-1) 2 

Last games of Al-Duhail SC | Both Teams To Score

YYYYNYNYYN
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
15. February Al-Duhail SC vs Umm Salal No (5-0) 2.6 
12. February Al-Duhail SC vs Zob Ahan Yes (3-1) 1.8 
8. February Al Gharafa vs Al-Duhail SC Yes (1-5) 1.42 
2. February Al-Ahli vs Al-Duhail SC No (0-4) 2.28 
27. January Al-Duhail SC vs Al Rayyan Yes (3-3) 1.3 
19. January Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Duhail SC No (0-1) 2.25 
2. December Al-Duhail SC vs Al Markhiya Yes (2-1) 2.25 
24. November Al-Sadd vs Al-Duhail SC Yes (2-4) 1.4 
19. November Al-Duhail SC vs Al Kharitiyath Yes (8-2) 1.9 
3. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Duhail SC Yes (2-4) 1.63 

Last games of Al-Sailiya | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Rayyan vs Al-Sailiya H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.18 & 2.52 
1. February Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sailiya H/D and D/A (2-2) 2.23 & 1.18 
12. January Al-Sailiya vs Al-Arabi SC H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.19 & 2.17 
2. December Al-Sailiya vs Al-Ahli D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.82 & 1.24 
24. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Sailiya H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.87 & 1.22 
18. November Al Gharafa vs Al-Sailiya D/A and H/A (2-3) 1.56 & 1.24 
4. November Al-Sailiya vs Umm Salal H/D and H/A (3-2) 1.37 & 1.23 
20. October Al-Sailiya vs Al Rayyan D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.19 & 1.18 
22. September Al-Sailiya vs Al-Sadd D/A and H/A (2-3) 1.12 & 1.17 
16. September Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Sailiya D/A and H/A (1-3) 1.66 & 1.2 
14. April Al-Sailiya vs Al Wakrah H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.12 & 1.2 
1. April Al Muaidar vs Al-Sailiya H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.91 & 1.25 

Last games of Al-Duhail SC | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning OddOur prediction
15. February Al-Duhail SC vs Umm Salal H/D and H/A (5-0) 1.11 & 1.2 H/D | Win 
12. February Al-Duhail SC vs Zob Ahan H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.21 & 1.33 H/D | Win 
8. February Al Gharafa vs Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (1-5) 1.12 & 1.22 D/A | Win 
2. February Al-Ahli vs Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (0-4) 1.04 & 1.11 D/A | Win 
27. January Al-Duhail SC vs Al Rayyan H/D and D/A (3-3) 1.22 & 1.96 H/D | Win 
19. January Al-Arabi SC vs Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.03 & 1.13 D/A | Win 
24. November Al-Sadd vs Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (2-4) 1.34 & 1.22 H/A | Win 
3. November Al Khor SC vs Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (2-4) 1.07 & 1.12 D/A | Win 

Tipsters who have Predictions for this Game

TipsterSportsActive PredictionsBets WON | LOSTAvg Win Odd | Win RateProfit
No results found.

H2H Same Opponent Analysis

This powerful indicator shows latest games against exact same opponents in exact same conditions.
Al-Sailiya
Al-Duhail SC
Home Games
L 0-1
Al Rayyan
D 3-3
W 3-2
Umm Salal
W 5-0
W 4-1
Al Markhiya
W 2-1
Away Games
W 1-3
Al-Arabi SC
W 0-1
L 1-0
Al Khor SC
W 2-4
W 2-3
Al Gharafa
W 1-5


WHO WINS: Al-Sailiya winning chances are 33% and Al-Duhail SC winning chances are 67%
SCORE PREDICTION: 1.67 vs 2.33
Over/Under 2.5: OVER (75%)

Both Teams to Score: YES (67%)