Game
Ended

Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sadd - 0:4 (Away Win)

Al Kharitiyath vs Al-Sadd Predictions

Qatar - Qatar League (soccer) 7. Dec 2017 15:10
Draw (19.8%)
Al-Sadd (65.2%)
Al Kharitiyath (33%)
Draw (33%)
Al-Sadd (33%)

Add Prediction to your Account or VOTE for the Result
loading


Last games of Al Kharitiyath

WWWLWWWLLDWDLLLLLDWL
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
16. February Al Gharafa - Al Kharitiyath Lose (2-0) 2 
10. February Al Kharitiyath - Al Markhiya Win (3-2) 2.25 
1. February Al Kharitiyath - Al-Sailiya Draw (2-2) 4.33 
27. January Al Khor SC - Al Kharitiyath Lose (2-0) 2.3 
20. January Al Rayyan - Al Kharitiyath Lose (4-2) 1.25 
11. January Al Kharitiyath - Umm Salal Lose (1-3) 2.2 
1. December Qatar SC - Al Kharitiyath Lose (3-2) 2.15 
19. November Al-Duhail SC - Al Kharitiyath Lose (8-2) 1.18 
4. November Al Kharitiyath - Al-Arabi SC Draw (1-1) 3.5 
19. October Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa Win (4-1) 3.25 
29. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Khor SC Draw (1-1) 3.5 
22. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Rayyan Lose (1-3) 1.67 
15. September Umm Salal - Al Kharitiyath Lose (3-1) 2.2 
15. April Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa Win (2-0) 2.75 
7. April Al Muaidar - Al Kharitiyath Win (0-2) 2 
1. April Al-Ahli - Al Kharitiyath Win (0-2) 2.75 
4. March Al Kharitiyath - Lekhwiya SC Lose (0-3) 1.4 
25. February Al Shahaniya - Al Kharitiyath Win (1-3) 2 
16. February Al Kharitiyath - El Jaish Win (2-1) 4.2 
9. February Al Kharitiyath - Al-Sailiya Win (2-1) 2.5 

Last games of Al-Sadd

DDWWWDWWWWWLWWLWDWWW
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
20. February Al-Sadd - Persepolis FC Win (3-1) 2.4 
17. February Al-Sadd - Al-Arabi SC Win (5-1) 1.27 
3. February Qatar SC - Al-Sadd Win (1-3) 1.22 
13. January Al-Sadd - Al Markhiya Draw (0-0) 6.5 
1. December Al Khor SC - Al-Sadd Win (2-3) 1.56 
24. November Al-Sadd - Al-Duhail SC Lose (2-4) 2.05 
19. November Al-Sadd - Umm Salal Win (4-1) 1.44 
2. November Al-Ahli - Al-Sadd Win (1-2) 1.57 
27. October Al-Sadd - Al Rayyan Lose (1-2) 3 
20. October Al-Arabi SC - Al-Sadd Win (1-3) 1.33 
29. September Al-Sadd - Al Gharafa Win (2-1) 1.3 
22. September Al-Sailiya - Al-Sadd Win (2-3) 1.44 
15. April Al-Sadd - El Jaish Win (2-1) 1.6 
2. April Al-Sadd - Al Rayyan Win (4-1) 1.74 
2. March Umm Salal - Al-Sadd Draw (0-0) 4.6 
24. February Al Khor SC - Al-Sadd Win (0-3) 1.3 
16. February Al-Sadd - Al-Arabi SC Win (7-0) 1.17 
11. February Al-Sadd - Al Wakrah Win (3-1) 1.17 
7. February Esteghlal Tehran - Al-Sadd Draw (0-0) 3.25 
2. February Al-Sadd - Al Shahaniya Draw (1-1) 8 

Last games of Al Kharitiyath | Over/Under 2.5

UUUOOUOUOOOUOOU
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Gharafa - Al Kharitiyath Under (2-0) 2.63 
10. February Al Kharitiyath - Al Markhiya Over (3-2) 1.67 
1. February Al Kharitiyath - Al-Sailiya Over (2-2) 1.42 
27. January Al Khor SC - Al Kharitiyath Under (2-0) 2.29 
20. January Al Rayyan - Al Kharitiyath Over (4-2) 1.33 
11. January Al Kharitiyath - Umm Salal Over (1-3) 1.65 
1. December Qatar SC - Al Kharitiyath Over (3-2) 1.8 
4. November Al Kharitiyath - Al-Arabi SC Under (1-1) 2.2 
19. October Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa Over (4-1) 1.8 
29. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Khor SC Under (1-1) 2.05 
22. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Rayyan Over (1-3) 1.55 
15. September Umm Salal - Al Kharitiyath Over (3-1) 1.85 
15. April Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa Under (2-0) 2.35 
7. April Al Muaidar - Al Kharitiyath Under (0-2) 2.3 
1. April Al-Ahli - Al Kharitiyath Under (0-2) 2.12 

Last games of Al-Sadd | Over/Under 2.5

UOOOOOUOOO
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
20. February Al-Sadd - Persepolis FC Over (3-1) 1.8 
17. February Al-Sadd - Al-Arabi SC Over (5-1) 1.37 
3. February Qatar SC - Al-Sadd Over (1-3) 1.36 
13. January Al-Sadd - Al Markhiya Under (0-0) 3.3 
1. December Al Khor SC - Al-Sadd Over (2-3) 1.45 
24. November Al-Sadd - Al-Duhail SC Over (2-4) 1.4 
2. November Al-Ahli - Al-Sadd Over (1-2) 1.44 
27. October Al-Sadd - Al Rayyan Over (1-2) 1.5 
22. September Al-Sailiya - Al-Sadd Over (2-3) 1.4 
2. February Al-Sadd - Al Shahaniya Under (1-1) 3.75 

Last games of Al Kharitiyath | Both Teams To Score

NNNYYYYYYYYYNYYN
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Gharafa - Al Kharitiyath No (2-0) 2.7 
10. February Al Kharitiyath - Al Markhiya Yes (3-2) 1.55 
1. February Al Kharitiyath - Al-Sailiya Yes (2-2) 1.5 
27. January Al Khor SC - Al Kharitiyath No (2-0) 2.45 
20. January Al Rayyan - Al Kharitiyath Yes (4-2) 1.65 
11. January Al Kharitiyath - Umm Salal Yes (1-3) 1.57 
1. December Qatar SC - Al Kharitiyath Yes (3-2) 1.72 
19. November Al-Duhail SC - Al Kharitiyath Yes (8-2) 1.9 
4. November Al Kharitiyath - Al-Arabi SC Yes (1-1) 1.53 
19. October Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa Yes (4-1) 1.7 
29. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Khor SC Yes (1-1) 1.63 
22. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Rayyan Yes (1-3) 1.63 
15. September Umm Salal - Al Kharitiyath Yes (3-1) 1.71 
15. April Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa No (2-0) 2.63 
7. April Al Muaidar - Al Kharitiyath No (0-2) 2.35 
1. April Al-Ahli - Al Kharitiyath No (0-2) 2.4 

Last games of Al-Sadd | Both Teams To Score

YYYYYYYNYYY
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
20. February Al-Sadd - Persepolis FC Yes (3-1) 1.66 
17. February Al-Sadd - Al-Arabi SC Yes (5-1) 1.65 
3. February Qatar SC - Al-Sadd Yes (1-3) 1.7 
13. January Al-Sadd - Al Markhiya No (0-0) 2.15 
1. December Al Khor SC - Al-Sadd Yes (2-3) 1.61 
24. November Al-Sadd - Al-Duhail SC Yes (2-4) 1.4 
19. November Al-Sadd - Umm Salal Yes (4-1) 1.63 
2. November Al-Ahli - Al-Sadd Yes (1-2) 1.5 
27. October Al-Sadd - Al Rayyan Yes (1-2) 1.45 
22. September Al-Sailiya - Al-Sadd Yes (2-3) 1.57 
2. February Al-Sadd - Al Shahaniya Yes (1-1) 1.85 

Last games of Al Kharitiyath | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
16. February Al Gharafa - Al Kharitiyath H/D and H/A (2-0) 1.33 & 1.26 
10. February Al Kharitiyath - Al Markhiya H/D and H/A (3-2) 1.39 & 1.25 
1. February Al Kharitiyath - Al-Sailiya H/D and D/A (2-2) 2.23 & 1.18 
27. January Al Khor SC - Al Kharitiyath H/D and H/A (2-0) 1.4 & 1.25 
20. January Al Rayyan - Al Kharitiyath H/D and H/A (4-2) 1.05 & 1.12 
11. January Al Kharitiyath - Umm Salal D/A and H/A (1-3) 1.39 & 1.25 
1. December Qatar SC - Al Kharitiyath H/D and H/A (3-2) 1.35 & 1.25 
4. November Al Kharitiyath - Al-Arabi SC H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.46 & 1.48 
19. October Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa H/D and H/A (4-1) 1.73 & 1.24 
29. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Khor SC H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.46 & 1.48 
22. September Al Kharitiyath - Al Rayyan D/A and H/A (1-3) 1.22 & 1.25 
15. September Umm Salal - Al Kharitiyath H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.37 & 1.25 
15. April Al Kharitiyath - Al Gharafa H/D and H/A (2-0) 1.54 & 1.25 
7. April Al Muaidar - Al Kharitiyath D/A and H/A (0-2) 1.3 & 1.23 
1. April Al-Ahli - Al Kharitiyath D/A and H/A (0-2) 1.53 & 1.29 

Last games of Al-Sadd | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning OddOur prediction
20. February Al-Sadd - Persepolis FC H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.41 & 1.33 H/D | Win 
17. February Al-Sadd - Al-Arabi SC H/D and H/A (5-1) 1.05 & 1.1 H/D | Win 
3. February Qatar SC - Al-Sadd D/A and H/A (1-3) 1.04 & 1.1 D/A | Win 
13. January Al-Sadd - Al Markhiya H/D and D/A (0-0) 1.03 & 4.09 H/D | Win 
1. December Al Khor SC - Al-Sadd D/A and H/A (2-3) 1.16 & 1.19 D/A | Win 
24. November Al-Sadd - Al-Duhail SC D/A and H/A (2-4) 1.34 & 1.22 H/A | Win 
2. November Al-Ahli - Al-Sadd D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.16 & 1.22 D/A | Win 
27. October Al-Sadd - Al Rayyan D/A and H/A (1-2) 1.71 & 1.22 H/A | Win 
22. September Al-Sailiya - Al-Sadd D/A and H/A (2-3) 1.12 & 1.17 D/A | Win 

Head-to-Head Statistical Comparison

These 30 most important indicators are calculated from both teams Last 20 Games.
Al Kharitiyath
Achievement
Al-Sadd
40%
% of Wins
70%
45%
% of Losses
10%
15 %
% of Draws
20 %
1.65
Goals scored per match
2.55
2.05
Goals conceded per match
1.05
1.73
Goals scored - HOME
2.83
1.64
Goals conceded - HOME
1.17
1.56
Goals scored - AWAY
2.13
2.56
Goals conceded - AWAY
0.88
85%
Chance to score goal next match
85%
85%
Chance to concede goal next match
75%
15%
Failure to score matches
15%
15%
Clean sheet matches
25%
65%
Matches over 2.5 goals
80%
50%
Matches over 3.5 goals
55%
1.75
Win margin
2.36
2.44
Losing margin
1.5
70 %
Both teams score - YES
75 %
30 %
Both teams score - NO
25 %
30 %
Matches with ODD score
50 %
70 %
Matches with EVEN score
50 %
2.47
Average win odd - 1X2
2.4
1.91
Average win odd - BTTS
1.65
1.91
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
1.8
100%
Matches WON being favorite
93.33%
0%
Matches LOST being favorite
6.67%
30.77%
Matches WON being underdog
0%
69.23%
Matches LOST being underdog
100%

Head-to-Head Performance - Ranking Based Analysis

EXAMPLE: If a high-ranking team Team A plays with low-ranking team Team B, then we check the performace of Team A against other low-ranking teams and the performance of Team B against other high-ranking teams.
Vs
-
Current Ranking
NOT ENOUGH DATA

Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms

Data Unavailable

Not Enough Games per Team!

Tipsters who have Predictions for this Game

TipsterSportsActive PredictionsBets WON | LOSTAvg Win Odd | Win RateProfit
No results found.

H2H Same Opponent Analysis

This powerful indicator shows latest games against exact same opponents in exact same conditions.
Al Kharitiyath
Al-Sadd
Home Games
L 1-3
Al Rayyan
L 1-2
W 4-1
Al Gharafa
W 2-1
D 1-1
Al-Arabi SC
W 5-1
L 1-3
Umm Salal
W 4-1
W 3-2
Al Markhiya
D 0-0
Away Games
L 3-2
Qatar SC
W 1-3
L 2-0
Al Khor SC
W 2-3


WHO WINS: Al Kharitiyath winning chances are 29% and Al-Sadd winning chances are 71%
SCORE PREDICTION: 1.43 vs 2.36
Over/Under 2.5: OVER (79%)

Both Teams to Score: YES (86%)